就是它
That's the chap.
-这是什么 -出诊清单啊
- What's this? - It's the list.
清单 别那种表情 告诉我下一个是什么
The list, man. Don't look like that, tell me what's next.
丁斯代尔先生
Mr Dinsdale.
哦对 母猪 耳部血肿
Ah, yes, sow, aural haematoma.
看见没 都记在脑子里呢
See? All up here.
你为什么把梅里克写了两遍
Why would you have Merrick written twice?
怎么可能
Well, I wouldn't.
除非这单子是昨晚落在你的口袋里的
Unless this was left in your pocket from last night.
也就是说本应是你
Which would suggest you were supposed
去梅里克家 而不是吉米去
to go to Merrick's and not James?
你在干什么
What're you doing?
我们必须拿出最好的形象展现给客户 西格弗德
We must present our best self for the clients, Siegfried.
早
Morning.
我们以为那会是精彩的冒险
Oh, we thought it'd be a grand adventure...
少不更事啊
..too young to know any better.
你有很好的同伴
You were in good company.
本来压根就轮不到我去
I should never have been there in the first place,
我向招兵的军官谎报了年龄
I lied to the recruiting officer about my age.
天啊 你是那种人
Oh, God, you were one of those...
要报效君王祖国
..king, country.
常见的那套陈词滥调
The usual nonsense.
有意思的是
You know, funny thing is...
我没感到一丝后悔
..I wouldn't change it for the world.
即便那使我跛了一条腿
Even though it left me hobbling about.
艰难让一切变得更加值得
The struggle makes everything all the more worth it.
我会不断提醒自己这句话的
I'll keep telling myself that.
哈蒙德先生 你可以进来了
Mr Hammond, you can come through.
谢谢你的茶
Thank you for the tea.
我们帮它缝合伤口了
We've patched him up.
我担心可能有感染
I'm worried there could be an infection,
伤口应该敞露一段时间了
the wound must've been open for some time.
如果扩散开 会污染血液
If it spreads, it could poison the blood stream.
那会怎么样
And then what?
这条腿还是有可能保不住
There's still a chance he could lose the leg.
总比送了命要强
Hm, better that than his life.
把它留在我们这里几天
Leave him with us for a few days.
你会没事的 小石头
Hey, you'll be all right, Rock, lad.
这两位好心的先生和女士会照顾你的
This nice gentleman and kind lady are going to take care of you.
杰茜会给它作伴
And Jess will keep him company.
你会参加舞会吗
Will we be seeing you at the dance then?
那要看天意了
God willing.
只要你先把正事解决了
So long as you fulfil your professional obligations first.
天意就是我哥的意思
And, by God, I naturally mean my brother.
鸡蛋可不会长腿跑到篮子里
Them eggs will not collect themselves, you know.
就该把她锁在煤棚里
Should have kept her locked in the coal shed.
小花在这边
Our little Buttercup's in here.
它头上的脓包
Now, that boil on her noggin's
比你上次来时又大了些
even bigger than last time you were up.
我上次没带适用的工具来完成手术
I didn't have the correct instrument to complete the procedure.
小丫头出来了
Here's our little lass now.
我的个老天
Holy Mary, Mother of God.
我在这都能看出来血肿更严重了
Oh, yes ,I can see from here the haematoma's even more engorged.
看上去都快爆了
Ah, looks fit to burst.
我有想过自己动手解决
I thought about going in and having a go myself, like...
不过也就是一闪念
..not for very long, mind.
我现在算是明白
Yes, well, it's becoming apparent to me now
你上次为什么没带手术刀了
why you might have left your scalpel at home last time.
幸好 我们今天应该带来了
Thankfully, I believe we have it here today.
你把手术刀给我♥干♥什么
I don't know why you're handing that to me,
实践出真知 弟弟
we learn by doing, little brother.
它叫小花一定是因为...
I imagine she's called Buttercup because uh...
抛开外表不谈
..well, despite appearances,
它其实温顺又乖巧吧
she's a tender and sweet soul at heart?
完全不是
Not as it goes.
有次差点咬断我手指
Nearly took me finger off once.
如果它抓住你了 我建议你装死
If she gets hold of you, my advice is to play dead.
除非你认为它真打算杀了你
Unless you think she might actually kill you,
那种情况下 就不要
in which case, don't...
我是指装死
..play dead, I mean.
了解
Right.
-西格弗德 -上吧 崔斯坦
- Siegfried? - Come now, Tristan.
害怕没关系 因为没有恐惧
It's alright to be frightened, for without fear,
就没有勇气
there cannot be courage.
没有勇气 就没有痛苦
Ha, without courage, there can't be pain.
*我的名字叫小花*
* I'm called Little Buttercup *
*亲爱的小花*
* Dear Little Buttercup *
注意别吓着它
Try not to startle it!
别提猪了 我都要被你吓死
Forget the pig, you startled me!
乖小花
Good Buttercup.
乖猪猪
Good pig.
天呐
Oh, God!
丁斯代尔先生 恐怕我们得回去拿麻药
Mr Dinsdale, I fear we may have to return with anaesthetic
让它镇定下来 才能动手术
to tame the beast before we operate.
得等到什么时候
Oh, aye, when would that be then?
-得到今晚 -什么
- Oh, not until this evening. - What?
西格弗德 我们晚上不能来
No, Siegfried, we can't come back.
既然已经来了 我现在动手术
Look, we're here now, I'll do it now.
他要么是很勇 要么是很蠢
He's either very brave or very stupid.
我想二者皆有吧
I believe it's a heady mixture of both.
没有恐惧就没有勇气
No courage without fear.
没有恐惧就没有勇气
No courage without fear.
老天啊
Good God!
我欣赏你的毅力
I admire your persistence
但有时谨慎才是大勇
but sometimes discretion is the better part of valour.
他成功了
He's done it.
真是奇了
I'll be damned.
我成功了吗
I did?
没错 我成功了
I mean, yes, I did.
是的 尽管你有些小题大做
Yes, well, you made a bit of meal of it
不过最终还是做到了
but you got there in the end.
或许 我们晚点见
Maybe I'll, uh, see you later.
崔斯坦 是这边
Tristan, it's this way.
W·韦伯斯兽医诊所
你再发愁也改变不了事实
Frowning at it won't change it.
是我妈妈的朋友寄来的
It's from a friend of my mum's.
他在格拉斯哥开了家兽医诊所
He owns a vet's practice in Glasgow.
他们想请我去工作
They've offered me a job.
这也正常
Well, I'm not surprised.
谁不想招你当员工呢
Who wouldn't want you working for them?
妈妈似乎已经替我接受了
Mum seems to have accepted it for me.
天啊
Oh, dear.
诊所由比尔·韦伯斯开设
The practice is run by a man called Bill Weipers.
他是格拉斯哥兽医学院的董事
He's on the board at Glasgow Veterinary College.
他使用现代技术和设备
He employs modern methods and equipment.
他的诊所很完美
He has an immaculate practice,
有无菌检查室 护士
sterile examination rooms, nurses,
还有X光机
X-ray machine.
而你只能和我们混在一起
And you got lumbered with us lot.
那只是一种不同的...
well, it's just a different...
非常不同的工作方式
..very different way of working.
如果你有改善这里的医疗条件的想法
If you ever have any ideas about how you might improve this place,
法南先生肯定会听你说的
I'm sure Mr Farnon would hear you out.
如果在他心情好的时候
If you catch him on a good day, perhaps.
不止这么简单 我爸找不到工作
It's more complicated than that, Dad's struggling to get work.
他们在很艰难地维持生计
They're really struggling to make ends meet.
他们肯定希望你过得开心
Well, they'd want you to be happy.
父母都只想让孩子过得开心
As a parent, that's all you want for your children.
我感觉自己好自私
It feels so selfish.
他们花了毕生积蓄供我上大学
They spent their life savings putting me through college,
我应该回报他们
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表