She has that look when she gets cross, and
而海伦的笑容则跟她母亲一样
our Helen has her smile.
海伦看着你的时候 我有时也能看到那种笑容
I see it sometimes when I catch her looking at you.
是啊
Aye.
奥德赛先生 我爱海伦
Mr Alderson, I love Helen.
我会照顾她 我不太肯定
I'll take care of her. I doubt that.
应该是她照顾你吧 在你的许可之下
She'll be t'one taking care of you, lad. With your permission.
为什么?
What for?
你已经跟她 求婚了吧?
You've already asked her, haven't you?
是
I did. I have.
你怎么知道的? 我跟你说了
How did you know? I told you.
那个笑容 与她母亲一样的笑容
That smile, her mother's smile.
听着
Listen.
没有必要征求我的同意
There's no point asking me for my permission, lad.
那姑娘会选择自己要做的事
That lass does exactly as she chooses.
就像她母亲一样 固执
Like her mother. Stubborn.
那是海伦母亲的戒指
That were Helen's mother's.
我的乔安
My Joan.
你何不用它来求婚
Might you use it?
这是我的荣幸
I'd be honoured.
谢谢 好
Thank you. Aye.
好小子
Good lad.
残留的粪便样本 别像吉米一样都不清理干净
Leftover stool samples. Unlike James not to have cleaned them out.
太好了 对了 他人呢?该起床了吧?
Lovely. Where is he, by the way? Shouldn't he be up by now?
是的 他昨夜很晚才从奥德赛家回来
Didn't get back from the Aldersons until late last night.
克兰福德先生 我知道你想要药膏
I know you want the salve, Mr Cranford.
但我们不是快递公♥司♥
But we are not a delivery service.
如果你能过来一趟…
If you'd like to come by...
把我该死的药膏送过来
Get that bloody salve sent over!
粗鲁的男人 克兰福德吗?
Rude man! Cranford?
还用问吗?
Need you ask?
我待会把药膏送去给他吧
I'll drop the salve round for him later.
吉米 你来啦 现在几点了?抱歉 西格弗德
Oh, there you are James. What time do you call this? Sorry, Siegfried.
昨夜晚归 我在奥德赛家待太久了 真的吗?
Late night. I got waylaid at the Aldersons. Ha-ha, really?
与理查聊天 现在直接叫他理查啦?
Talking to Richard. Oh, Richard now, is it?
我问他能不能把海伦嫁给我
Asking his permission to marry Helen!
天啊 恭喜
Oh, my goodness! Congratulations!
我要给你亲一个
Let me give you a kiss.
等等 海伦还没同意
Well, hang on, she hasn't said yes yet.
她同意了?吉米 做得好
She has! James, well done!
我顺序有点弄错了
I got the order of things a little muddled up.
还有 西格弗德 我要谢谢你
I've got you to thank for that, Siegfried.
你慢慢谢吧 法南先生 什么?
Yes, well, you took your time about it. Mr Farnon. What?
好 做得好 很好 太感人了
Oh, all right. Well done. Yes, very good, very moving.
待会喝酒庆祝一下吧?
Drinks later to celebrate?
先看看与我父母共进晚餐的情况怎么样吧
Let's see how dinner with my parents goes first.
你要带上海伦吗?
Are you bringing Helen?
他们一定会很高兴
Oh, they're going to be so pleased.
今天也很忙吗?
Another busy day?
说来话长 难以长话短说
A list far too long and varied to encapsulate in a few brief words.
是你说他必须自己摸索出路的 真是胡扯
He said he had to come to it himself. Oh, rubbish.
不是叫他做吩咐给他的事就好?
What happened to doing as you're damn well told?
去吧 你最好快去见你的父母
Go on. You better be off to meet your parents.
等等 哈罗盖特的实验室刚刚来电
Hold on. I had a phone call from a lab in Harrogate.
他们说什么也没找到
They said they didn't find anything.
你为什么在笑?那是好事吗?是的 没错
Why are you smiling? Is that a good thing? Aye. It is.
你在这啊
There you are.
过来吧
Come on, then.
这是什么?
What's this?
来吧
Come on.
乖狗狗
Good boy.
乖狗狗
Good boy!
走吧…
Come on, then, you.
就是这样
Come on. That's it.
乖狗狗
Good boy!
我的儿子
There's my boy!
给妈妈亲一下吧
Give your ma a kiss.
爸 我帮你拿吧 儿子 谢谢
Let me take that for you, Dad. Thank you, son.
我们先去旅馆放行李 再去开车兜兜风
We'll drop your things at the inn, and then we'll go for a drive.
去哪里? 待会就知道
Where to? You'll see.
像今天这种好天气可以看到二十英里远的地方
On a beautiful day like this, you can see for 20 miles.
但变天的话 就会很糟糕
But when the weather comes in, it's a brutal place.
十英尺深的积雪 伸手不见五指的浓雾
Snow ten foot deep, fog so thick you can barely see your hand
我可不希望你在那种天气出门
in front of your face. I don't like the thought of you
谢天谢地 不久后你就不必这么做了
going out in weather like that. Thank goodness you won't have to do
没那么糟
this much longer. It's not so bad.
半夜出门工作
Slipping off in the dead of night?
天亮才回家
Not coming home until morning?
你这样永远找不到妻子 这样不自然
You'll never find a wife carrying on like that, you know. It's unnatural.
孙子可不会自己冒出来啊
And those grandkiddies don't make themselves, you know.
爸 很高兴见到你
Good to see you, Dad.
像这样摘下叶子 但别拔到绣线菊的
Pick the leaves like these, and don't be pulling up the meadowsweet,
因为要有叶子才会开花
cos it needs leaf to bloom.
对 要看起来很可怜
Right. Look miserable.
你好 多纳万太太
Hello, Mrs Donovan.
这家伙是怎么回事?
What's up with this one, then?
牠是流浪狗
He's a stray.
你要带牠去哪里?
Where are you taking him?
无家可归 只有一个选择了
Well, with no home to go to, there's really only one option.
我们必须把牠安乐死 如果没人照顾牠的话
We'll have to put him down. Got no-one to take care of him.
没人想要这种状态的狗 交给我吧
No-one's going to want a dog in this state. Give him to me.
我来照顾牠
I'll have him.
牠应该先接受合格兽医的检查
Really, he should be checked over by a qualified vet.
我会照顾牠 你不用担心
Oh, I'll take care of him, never you worry.
牠或许需要你的洗发水
He might benefit from those shampoos of yours.
也许他也没有看起来那么傻嘛
Maybe he's not as daft as he looks.
来吧 跟我来
Come on, down you get.
就是这样
That's it.
你为什么带我们来这里?
Why on earth have you brought us here?
我今天下午有几个工作要处理
I've got a few jobs to get through this afternoon.
抱歉 不会太久的
I'm sorry. It won't take long.
吉姆 你好吗? 菲利斯 午安
All right there, Jim? Afternoon, Phyllis.
这两位是我的父母 汉娜与吉米 你们好
These are my parents, Hannah and James. Hello.
午安 你好
Afternoon. Hello.
吉姆 情况怎么样? 别再让我们等着
What we saying then, Jim? Don't keep us waiting.
幸好不是沙门氏菌
Thankfully, it's not salmonella.
事实上 实验室查不出什么问题
In fact, the laboratory couldn't find anything wrong with them. Oh.
一定是弄错了 因为我看得出来牠们状况很糟
There must be a mistake, because I can see how bad they are,
而且每天越来越差
and they're getting worse by the day.
我想给你看个东西
There's something I want to show you.
走吧 我们也去看看吧?
Come on. Why don't we take a look?
走吧
Come on! Oh...
看到牠们眼周的浅色毛发了吗?
See this light colouration around the eyes?
好像戴着眼镜
It's like they've got spectacles.
没错 比利 观察力很好
Aye, that's right, Billy. Well spotted.
我上次来时就注意到了 但我想排除
I noticed it last time I was here, but I wanted to rule out
其他可能后再做诊断
everything else to confirm the diagnosis.
所以是什么呢?
So, what is it?
牠们都缺乏铜
They're suffering from copper deficiency.
可以从动物的毛色看出来
You can tell by the loss of pigment in the coat -
尤其是眼睛周围
particularly around the eyes.
从你得意洋洋的样子看来你一定知道解决方法吧
I take it by the smug look on your face you know how to fix it.
当然 有一种简单的口服药
Certainly, I do. A simple solution given orally.
要重复服用多次确保牠们不会再缺铜
It'll have to be repeated, to make sure they don't get deficient again.
之后 就能慢慢享受快乐生活了
Other than that, they'll have a long and happy life.
很贵吗?
And it is very expensive?
非常廉价
Cheap as chips.
太好了
Yes!
我们来调配 你来让牠们服药就好
We mix it, and you administer it yourself.
我明天就能准备好一些 你再来取药
I'll have some ready for you to pick up tomorrow.
谢天谢地 吉姆 别那样对我
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表