And I knew I wouldn't make you happy.
我承认…
Well, I admit I...
我确实很难受
I was rather devastated.
但某方面来说
But in a way,
最坏的已经发生了
once the worst has happened,
现在反而让我松了口气
it's actually rather freeing.
我想我有一部分的自己也一直知道这样是行不通的
And I think part of me always knew it wasn't right.
我们是好朋友 我知道你喜欢我 但…
That we were good pals and I know you were fond of me, but...
从来都不是爱情 对吧?
well, it was never a grand passion, really, was it?
不是 也许不是
Well, no. Maybe not.
希望有天我们能再成为朋友
Maybe one day we can be pals again.
我也希望
I'd like that.
关于那头公牛
About the bull.
那实在非常慷慨 我是不是做得太过分?
It was such a generous thing to do. Did I overstep?
因为我的本意并非如此
Because that, that really wasn't my intention.
不 我和我爸都知道 你是好意 真的
And me Dad knows you meant well. We both do.
但我们不能接受 好吧
But we can't accept it. Right.
我们自食其力
Pay our own way.
总是如此
Always have.
你也没必要觉得需要补偿我们
And you've no reason to feel you have to make amends.
我不知道哈利会打板球
Didn't realise Herriot was a cricketer.
他最后才加入的
Oh, he stepped in at the last minute.
肯定想在队长面前有好表现吧
Ah, keen to impress the Captain, no doubt.
我们最近才开始交往的
We only started seeing each other quite recently.
之前什么也没有
I mean, there were nothing going on before.
海伦 我很高兴你感到开心
Helen, really, I'm just glad you're happy.
我该回去找队友了
Well, I'd better get back to the others.
讨论战术之类的
Discuss strategy and all that.
你好 你在这啊
Hello. Oh, there you are...
我看到你刚刚在跟休聊天
I saw you chatting with Hugh.
是 我们好好聊了一下
Yeah. We had a really good talk.
我觉得我们把误会说清楚了
I feel like we cleared the air.
好
Right.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
我只是在想 他刚刚为什么亲你
I just wondered why he was kissing you.
亲我?
Kissing me?
那不代表什么 好
Oh, that were nothing. Right.
他希望还能当朋友
He just wants to be friends.
他才刚送了你一头纯种公牛来证明真心
And he's given you a pedigree bull to prove it.
我说我拒绝接受那头公牛了
Yeah, well, I've said I'm not accepting the bull.
你不接受?
You're not?
当然不
Course not.
虽然是好意 但我们不需要别人施舍
It were a kind gesture, but we're not in need of charity,
多好意都不行
however well meant.
现在 哈利
Now, then Herriot.
我把你排到最后一棒 毕竟你是菜鸟
I'll put you up to bat last with you being a novice.
好 很好
Right. Very good.
是 希望休会对你手下留情吧
Yeah. Let's hope that Hugh takes it easy with you.
好 各位先生女士 我想我们准备好继续比赛了
Right, ladies and gentlemen, I think we are ready to resume.
霍顿看起来好认真
Hulton's looking deadly serious.
但我想他就指望这场比赛吧
But then I suppose he's a lot riding on this.
什么意思?他在法国的那几个月发生的事
How d'you mean? Well, all those months he spent in France,
太难堪了 抬不起头
too embarrassed to show his face.
他一定很想赢球来恢复尊严
He'll be wanting a win to restore his dignity.
崔斯
Triss!
崔斯坦 好球
Lovely shot, Tristan.
崔斯坦 球
Cracking shot, Tristan!
加油 崔斯坦
Go on, Triss.
好球
Brilliant!
再来
Again.
打得好 得分了 小伙子们
Nicely done. Good running, lads.
别动
Stay.
真倒霉
That's unlucky.
那叫连续出局
Now that's called a batting collapse.
比我想象中还刺♥激♥
It's more exciting than I'd anticipated.
我们会让你爱上板球的
We'll make a cricket convert of you yet.
晚上我通常都在科普利溪的岸边散步
You know, I walk Rock down by Copley Brook most evenings.
如果你和杰茜也在外头的话可以找我一起
If you're ever out with Jess and want a bit of company.
那么… 就到那里见了
Well... perhaps we'll see you down there.
上一棒把球打完后可能就不需要你了
Last over. Doubt you'll be needed.
在你上场前他们要再抓到两个出局
They need to get two wickets before you go in
而西格弗德看起来气势正好
and Siegfried is looking strong.
接好 好耶
Catch it. Yes!
接得好
Good connection
还有四球要面对 亨利
Just four balls to face, Henry.
加油 亨利 加油 谢谢
Good luck, Henry. Come on, Henry. Thanks, lads.
祝你好运 亨利
All the best, Henry.
开始
Play.
我话说得太早了
I spoke too soon.
好 哈利 准备上场
Right, Herriot, get padded up.
亨利受伤退场
Henry's retiring hurt.
再三球 比赛就结束了
There's three balls left till the end of the game.
如果你没出局我们就会平手
If they don't get you out, we'll draw.
那也算胜利了 所以尽力而为吧
And that's as good as a win. Just do what you can.
兄弟 你要做的就是留在场上
All you have to do is stay in, old chap.
记得我们练习的
Remember what we practised.
保护三门柱 站好击球位置
Protect your wicket and guard your stumps.
下半身站稳
Middle leg.
没问题
That'll do.
加油
Go on, lad.
还有三球
Three balls to come.
我没事
Fine.
吉姆 你还好吗?
You all right, Jim?
吉米 做得好
Well done, James.
快跑
Run.
4分
It's gone for four.
回到这里 兄弟
Back this end, old chap.
比赛的最后一球了
Last ball of the match.
挡住球就好 就像之前一样
Just block it again, exactly the same as before,
然后休今晚就会边喝啤酒边哭了
and Hugh'll be crying into his beer tonight.
哈利 加油 吉米 加油
Come on, Mr Herriot. Come on, James.
不幸的 击球手
Unlucky, batsman.
运气真差
Hard luck, lad.
谢了 伯特
Thanks, Bert.
真有趣 看起来你好象是故意把脚
Funny that, almost looked like you deliberately stepped
从三门柱那里移开
away from the wicket.
我为什么要那么做呢?
Why ever would I do that?
我毫无头绪
I've absolutely no idea.
哈利 只是运气不好
Hey. Bad luck, Mr Herriot.
差点就平手了
Nearly had a draw there.
是啊 大家还是打得不错
Aye, still, well played, lads.
他们很强 而且没有失误
They were a tough side and no mistake.
打得很好
You carried your bat.
不错的成绩
Great achievement.
你们都很棒
Both of you.
爸一定以你为荣
The old man would be proud.
那真是… 刚刚打得真好 小法南
That's, erm, very fine batting, young Farnon.
吉米也不差
James didn't do too badly either.
直到他被吓到为止
Till he lost his nerve.
爸
Dad!
我只是跟他说一句而已
Oh, well, I'm only saying it to him.
做得好 哈利叔叔
Good try, Uncle Herriot.
庞弗里夫人 谢谢
Thank you, Mrs Pumphrey.
崔斯坦 打得好 海伦 谢谢
Well done, Triss. Thanks, Helen.
打得好
Well done.
你♥爸♥好像不太高兴
I don't think your dad's too happy.
别担心他
Don't worry about him.
吉米 我只是想说…
James, I just wanted to say...
打得好
..well played.
你也是
You too.
最强的球队赢了
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表