我是对这姑娘说 不是对你
I were talking to our lass, not you!
-我叫你不要跟别人说的 -抱歉
- I asked you not to say anything. - Sorry!
沾口酒他就像鹦鹉一样多嘴
One sniff of the bar maid's apron and he's like a budgie on trill.
抱歉 发生什么了
I'm sorry, what's happening?
休今天向我求婚了
Hugh asked me today.
我们要结婚了
We're getting married.
做得好
Well done.
我是说 恭喜你
I mean, congratulations.
这真是个好消息
That's fantastic news.
抱歉 我太想跟所有人分享了
Sorry, I just was so desperate to tell everyone.
苦的 对吧 吉米
Bitter, wasn't it, James?
太棒了 真是个好消息 休
That's great. Really...great news, Hugh.
干杯
Cheers.
各位 干杯
Cheers, everyone!
干杯
Cheers!
-晚上好 哈利先生 -晚上好
- Evening, Mr Herriot. - Evening.
我们走吧
Shall we?
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表