I suppose the best team won.
不过也赢得不容易
Still, that took real grit.
总之 祝你晚上愉快
Anyway, have a good evening.
你们两个
Both of you.
感觉如何?
So how does it feel?
什么?错过整场比赛最重要的一球吗?
What? To have missed the most important ball of the match?
是那样吗?
Is that what you did?
我觉得我欠他一场胜利
I felt I owed him a win.
我知道
I know.
我就爱你这一点
And I love you for it.
是吗?
You do?
是 我想是的
Yes, I suppose I do.
乔治 谢谢
Thank you, George.
祝你健康
To your very good health.
干杯
Cheers.
我不记得 爸有来学校找过我
You know, I don't remember Pa ever visiting me at school.
没有吗? 但他以前工作时常带我一起去
No? He used to take me out on his rounds, though.
我九岁就接生了第一只小羊
I was nine when I delivered my first lamb.
然后就越来越厉害
And you've never looked back.
我想是的
No, I suppose I didn't.
崔斯坦 我欠你一个道歉
I owe you an apology, Tristan.
我不该隐瞒你真正的结果
For not telling you the truth about your results.
我当时真心认为那是为了你好
I genuinely believed I was acting in your best interests.
好
Right.
但我现在明白 我可能错了
But I realise now, that I may have been... wrong.
总之 我们有钱
Anyway, the money's there,
如果你决定回去学校的话
if you decide you want to go back to college.
如果你不想回去也没关系
Equally, if you feel it's not for you,
应该由你自己决定
well, it should be your decision.
谢谢
Thank you.
他来了“争斗一小时 最后一人上场”
Here he is! "An hour to play and the last man in."
我觉得他打得很好
I think he did very well.
肋骨还好吗?
How're the ribs?
老实说 还有点痛 可怜的家伙
Bit sore, to be honest. Oh, you poor old thing.
庞弗里夫人 吴淘气呢?
No Tricki Woo, Mrs Pumphrey?
吴淘气
Tricki.
吴淘气有一些私事要处理
Yes, Tricki has some personal business to attend to.
现在我该出手了
Think it's time I made my move.
亲爱的 打得好
Well played, darling.
休和玛格?
Hugh and Margot?
等等 他们…
Wait, are they...?
崔斯 我想你错过机会了
I think you've missed your chance, Triss.
真不走运啊
Bad luck, old chap.
反正她也不是我的菜
Well, she wasn't really my type anyway.
什么时候变了?
Since when?
不 我是说真的 她… 有点太高了
No, it's true, she was... a bit too tall.
哦 看在上帝的份上
Oh, for heaven's sake.
真是够了 她是女人 不是小马
She's a woman, not a pony.
高度是需要考虑的
Oh, height is a consideration.
你还真敢说 个子高没什么不好的
You should be so lucky. Nothing wrong with tall.
我很抢手的
I'm a catch.
你是累赘
You're a liability.
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表