Now, look here, I think it grossly unfair of you to
你把我的支持说得象是阿特拉斯的审判
characterise my support as something akin to the trials of Atlas.
我推你一把 只是因为你能
I only push you because I know you could achieve
取得更多的成就 如果没有我推你一把
so much more than you do, and if I didn't push you,
那你根本不会做什么有用的事情
then you damn well wouldn't do anything useful...
来了 牠来了
Here! Here he is!
你们觉得牠怎么样啊?
What do you think of this one, then?
变很多吧?
I cleaned the foots,
全靠我那洗发水才能有这样的改变
and all it took was some of my shampoos.
我把牠取名为罗伊
I named him Roy.
你当初竟然还想抛弃牠
And to think you were going to do away with him.
多诺万太太 你说得对
You were right, Mrs Donovan.
你的洗发水真的很有效
Your shampoos really seem to have done the trick.
你过来吧
Come here, you.
你以为我不知道你在打什么算盘吗?
You needn't think I don't know what you were up to.
过来吧 罗伊 走吧
Come on, Roy. Come on, son.
一切还好吗?
How is everything?
还需要其他东西吗?
Can I get you anything else?
再来点酒?
Any more drinks?
之前有只流浪狗在外头游荡
There was a stray moping about the place.
我想看看我能做什么来帮助牠
I wanted to see if I could do something for him
并且同时帮助多诺万太太
and help Mrs Donovan at the same time.
你真是善良
That sounds very kind of you.
抱歉 西格弗德 你刚刚还说我不会
Sorry, Siegfried, you were saying something about me
做什么有用的事情?
never doing anything useful.
我收回
I take it back.
那你现在要给我钱吧
Now you're going to have to give me some money.
我刚刚请你喝酒了 别告诉我你已经喝光光
Oh, I just bought you a drink. Don't tell me you've guzzled it already.
是上大学的钱 我决定重考寄生虫学
So I can go back to college. I've decided to re-sit parasitology.
我认为从事兽医工作可能就是我的使命吧
I think veterinary practice might be my calling after all.
崔斯坦 你是不是把克兰福德的药膏
Tristan, is it possible that you got Cranford's salve
与粪便样本混合在一起?
mixed up with a stool sample?
我们刚刚在猎鹰旅馆外碰到他
Just bumped into him outside the Vulcan Inn.
他说他涂了以后才发现
Said he started to rub it in before he realised.
谁都不能对霍尔太太粗鲁无礼
No-one gets to be rude to Mrs H.
没错 做得好
Quite right, well played.
好孩子
Good boy.
西格弗德 我知道工作的事应该早点告知你
Siegfried, I know I should've told you about the job sooner,
但我说的话都是真心的
but I meant what I said.
我从你身上学到了很多
I've learnt so much from you.
我不禁发现你们总要花很久时间
Yes, well, I couldn't help noticing that both of you took rather a long
才懂得感激…
time fully to appreciate...
别说了
Oh, be quiet.
敬你们两位
Hear, you pair...
敬你们订婚愉快
..to your engagement
以及未来幸福快乐
and a very happy future together.
是
Hear.
谢谢
Thank you.
干杯 干杯
Cheers!
海伦
So, Helen,
你觉得这次会走到最后吗?
do you think you'll be able to go through with it this time?
崔斯
Tris!
怎样 我只是说出大家的心里话吧
What, I'm only saying what we're all thinking.
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表