万物既伟大又渺小
第五季 第一集
1941年春 牛津郡 英国皇家空军阿宾顿
战争期间在私人住♥宅♥院落和公园开辟蔬菜种植地的运动为的是减轻战时的食品供给压力
战时的一项防空措施 通过限制或禁止夜间照明以减少被敌方发现的几率 从而保护居民安全
英国妇女土地服务队 两次世界大战期间其成员代替出外打仗的男子做农活
法宅兽医所
检伤分类表
自♥由♥即将被摧毁 尽全力捍卫它吧
锄地求胜
也可理解为"从未出海”
小家伙 还记得咱俩约好了吗
Hello. You and me had an arrangement, remember?
散步之后 你就美美睡上一大觉 没错
A nice walk, and then a good, long nap. Yes.
都搞定了吗 -抱歉
All set? - Sorry.
你们好
Hello.
你好
Oh, hello.
我一只脚刚迈出门口电♥话♥就响了
I were one foot out the door when the telephone rang.
我们最好别迟到
We'd best not be late.
我可不想让博斯沃思先生等着
Don't wanna keep Mr Bosworth waiting.
方向舵踏板还是会卡 你能帮忙看看吗
That rudder pedal's still sticking. Can you take a look?
太棒了 班纳吉 你飞得更好了
Well done, Banerjee. That was much better.
谢谢 但就像你说的
Thank you, but it was as you said.
我应该根据风速校准得再精确一点
I needed to adjust more accurately for the wind speed.
是的 听机长的话准没错
Aye. Listen to the skipper, and you won't go far wrong.
再多练习几次
Couple more practice flights,
我们就可以准备进行第一次长途飞行了
and we'll be ready for our first long-distance run.
来吧你们俩 打起精神
Come on, you two, better look lively.
今晚吃火锅
Hotpot tonight.
干得好 小伙子们 出发吧 约翰尼
Well done, lads. Let's go, Johnny.
火锅是里面有饺子那种吗
Is that the one that contains dumplings?
不是 有饺子那种是炖菜
Nah, if there's dumplings, it's stew.
这两种非常相似
They are remarkably similar.
关于针织产品
As regards to knitted items,
下一次募集是在周四下午三点
the next collection will be on Thursday by 3pm.
下午三点整
That's 3pm sharp.
好了.... 下一项议程是胜利花♥园♥
Now... Er, next on the agenda, the Victory Gardens.
我不得不说自从 多特·福西特做手术后
I'm afraid to say that since Dot Fawcett's operation
就一直行动不便 花♥园♥也明显疏于照看了
has put her out of action, they are looking decidedly untended.
所以我必须要请我们的志愿园丁
So, I must ask our volunteer gardeners
在多特休养期间加倍努力
to redouble their efforts whilst Dot is recuperating.
还有我们依然需要
And we are still in need
更多的管♥理♥员♥来负责灯火管制执勤
of additional wardens for blackout duty.
所以请大家留意门边的报名表
So I would direct your attention to the sign-up sheet by the door,
但我必须强调 这是一项严肃的任务
but I must stress that this is a serious responsibility.
浪费时间的人不要申请 你是不是自己知道
Time wasters need not apply. You know who you are.
我不想重蹈覆辙 -当然了 博斯沃思先生
Don't want a repeat of last time. - Quite right, Mr Bosworth.
我们肯定不想浪费任何人的时间
We certainly wouldn't want to waste anyone's time.
好了 最后一项议程
So, last item on the agenda.
我们的第一位妇女土地服务队成员和农夫丹比 已经安全抵达
Ah! Our first Land Girl has arrived safely with Farmer Danby,
我相信我们一定会尽全力欢迎她的到来
so I'm sure we'll all want to do our best to make her feel welcome.
会议到此结束
And that concludes the meeting.
好了... -非常感谢你 博斯沃思先生
Oh! Now... - Thank you so much, Mr Bosworth.
是的 好了
Oh, yes. Right.
会议结束
M-Meeting adjourned.
你好吗
How are you?
你知道多特做手术的事吗
Did you know Dot had had an operation?
我听说了她身体不舒服
I'd heard she'd been under the weather,
但我不知道有这么严重
but I didn't know it were anything that serious.
我心里很不好受
Well, I feel awful.
我跟珍妮小的时候 她就像我们的奶奶一样
She were like a nan to me and Jenny when we were little,
而她现在卧病在床 我甚至都不知道
and I didn't even know she was laid up.
你之前也有很多事情要处理
Well, you've had a lot to be getting on with.
我知道 但不能因为照顾孩子我就与世界脱节了
I know, but the world shouldn't stop just cos I've had a baby.
是不是 小吉米
Should it, Jimmy? Hm?
窗帘一拉上 就有了光
Curtains shut, and there was light.
农夫的孩子是这么骑马的
This is the way the farmer's boy rides.
嗒嗒嗒驾 嗒嗒嗒驾 嗒嗒嗒驾
Hobbledehoy, hobbledehoy, hobbledehoy,
然后掉进沟里啦
and down into the ditch.
睡前真的不应该让他太兴奋了
Really shouldn't get him overly excited before bed.
他喜欢来点小刺♥激♥ 对不对 小吉米
Oh, he likes a bit of excitement, don't you, Jimmy?
你喜欢吗 -我们到咯
Do you? - Here we are.
你喜欢吗 -理查德 你来跟我们一起吗
Do you? - Richard, will you join us?
不了 不了 多谢 我在训练哈米什
Oh, no. No, thank you. Not while I'm training Hamish.
你后来没教它新技能了吧
Oh, you've never taught him another new trick?
其实... 哈米什 - 坐下
As a matter of fact - Hamish, sit.
说话
Speak.
好孩子 -看到了吗
Good boy. - Hey?
你喜欢 对吗 -握手 好孩子
Like that, did you? - And shake. Good boy.
哇 你快看啊 -真厉害
Oh, will you look at that? - It's most impressive.
不过也确实明白了为什么家里再也没见过奶酪了
Though it does explain why there's never any cheese.
谢谢
Thank you.
它是一只非常聪明的小狗
He's a remarkably intelligent animal.
我能明白它主人为什么离开得那么伤心
I'm not surprised his owner was so sad to leave him.
至少他知道狗狗会拥有一个好的归宿
Well, at least he knew he were going to a good home.
对一个小伙子来说 离开去打仗就够难的了
Hard enough for a lad going off to fight
即便是不用担心他的狗
without worrying about his dog. Mm.
敬我们所有的男孩 希望能尽快见到他们
To all our boys. May we see them soon.
敬他们
Here, here.
敬我们的男孩 -敬我们的男孩
Our boys. - Our boys.
如你们所知 希♥特♥勒♥先生的势力正在欧洲蔓延
As you're aware, Herr Hitler is now sprawled over Europe.
法国输了 意大利敌对我们
France is out, Italy is against us,
我们的港口城市受到越来越猛烈的轰炸
and with our port cities under increasingly heavy bombardment,
我们需要反击 重重反击
we need to hit back... hard.
鉴于此 我们决定
In light of this, the decision has been made
加快所有的飞行训练计划
to expedite all flight training schedules,
这意味着第一次前往苏格兰的远距离飞行
which means that the first long-distance run to Scotland
将于今晚执行
will take place tonight.
我知道你们大多数人刚刚结束了一天的飞行
Now, I know that most of you have just finished a day's flying,
但恐怕这是没有办法的事
but I'm afraid it can't be helped.
很快你们就将会执行战斗飞行任务
Very soon, you'll be flying active missions,
你们必须做好准备
and you need to be ready.
以下的飞行人员于晚上九点报到集♥合♥
So the following aircrew will report at 2100 hours.
哈利 -到
Herriot. - Sir.
希伯特 -到
Hibbert. - Sir.
班纳吉 -到
Banerjee. - Sir.
菲尔丁 -到
Fielding. - Sir.
墨菲 -到
Murphy. - Sir.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
好了 我觉得我们该去睡了
Right. It's time for us to turn in, I think.
好吧 亲爱的
All right, love.
我明早去多特那一趟 看看她怎么样了
I'll call in on Dot in the morning. See how she's doing.
好主意 我要是还有饼干让你带去就好了
That's a good idea. I wish I had some biscuits to send with you.
也许我可以给她找一本好杂♥志♥
Perhaps I could find her a nice magazine.
该死
Mm. Oh, blast.
怎么了
Something wrong? Oh.
北瑞丁兽医协会
They've called an extraordinary meeting
召开了一次特别会议
of the North Riding Veterinary Society.
讨论什么成员投票权的废话
Some nonsense about members' voting rights.
明天早上九点 强制参加
And it's at 9am tomorrow morning, attendance mandatory.
天呐
Oh. Dear.
一直积压着邮件的后果就是这样
Well, that's what happens when you let the post pile up.
晚安 睡个好觉
Good night. Sleep well.
意味着我只能再取消一个出诊时间
It means I shall have to cancel yet another clinic,
然后意味着更多的投诉 但他们还要求什么呢
which means more complaints, but what do they expect?
三人♥兽♥医就剩两个了 准确地说 就剩一个半
I'm down from three vets to two. Or rather, one and a half.
一又四分之三个 我很肯定
One and three-quarters, surely?
我们只负责农场就已经快忙不过来了
We're stretched to our limit just covering the farms.
而且还会有紧急情况
And then there's the emergencies.
我再怎么努力也不可能同时出现在两个地方
Despite my best efforts, I can't be in two places at once.
还有另一个选择
There is another option.
对啦 乖狗狗
Yes, good boy.
你好呀
Hello.
晚安 小不点
You sleep well, little man.
你见到班纳吉了吗 -没有 机长
Have you seen Banerjee? - I haven't, skip.
你还好吗 -还好 只是检查下我的计算结果
Everything all right? - Yes. Just checking my calculations.
听着 我知道这跟我们预期的不一样
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表