赫伯特
Hey, Herbert!
注意点 小心挨踢
Mind yourself, you might get a kick.
它也不是总是能得手 真是闻者落泪
They don't always let him have it. It's a crying shame.
但只能顺其自然
But you've got to let nature run its course.
好了
Here we go.
要出来了
It's coming.
出来啦
Oh! There she is.
好大一只啊
What a grand 'un.
你好啊 小家伙
Hello, little one! Hello!
真好 健康的小羊羔
That's good, a healthy wee lamb.
可算是出来了
Got there in the end.
那是你家的吗
Is that one of yours?
不是 是奥德森家养的
No. It belongs to Alderson.
这是它第二次来了
That'll be the second time he's been over.
T·S·法南
皇家兽医学院成员
原来只是你啊
Oh, it's only you.
什么叫只是我 霍尔太太
Only, Mrs Hall? Only?
我在你心目中的地位下降到如此地步了吗
How far I've fallen in your estimation.
这是什么
What's this?
一个包
It's a bag.
我看得出来
Yes. I see what it is.
那你问什么
Then why'd you ask?
-我是问... -我给崔斯买♥♥的
- I meant... - I got it for Triss.
这样
I see.
不能再让他把剪刀和鬼知道什么东西
We can't have him filling his pockets with scissors
都装在口袋里了
and goodness knows what.
破的那些洞啊 我整日整夜都缝补不完
The holes they make, I'll be darning night and day.
你不必如此费心的 霍尔太太
You shouldn't have done this, Mrs Hall.
-我并没有 -你没有
- I didn't. - You didn't?
-是你买♥♥的 -我买♥♥的
- You did. - Did I?
我用了放在啤酒杯里的钱
I took the money out of the pint pot.
我知道你会想送他一份特别的礼物
I knew you'd want to get him something special
表示对他努力的认可
in recognition of all his hard work.
你可以在他生日时送给他
I thought you might give it to him on his birthday.
他到夏天才过生日呢
That's not till the summer!
对明天最好的准备就是在今天完成
Well, the best preparation for tomorrow is getting it done today.
你的心意是很好
Well, your heart is in the right place,
但我真的希望你能先过问一下我
but I really would've preferred it if you'd asked me first.
-我是不可能先问你的 -为什么
- Why, I couldn't have done that. - Why not?
因为你可能会拒绝
You might've said no.
好吧 抱歉我这么决绝 霍尔太太
Yes, well, I'm sorry to put my foot down like this, Mrs Hall,
但你不能送给他
but you can't give it to him.
你知道门厅里那个神秘的装置是做什么用的吧
You aware of what this mysterious contraption in the hall is for?
帽子老掉
It slips off!
那是因为你没放对
Because you don't put it on properly.
为了让那小子通过考试 你逼迫了他五年
You hounded that boy for the last five years to pass his exams.
如今他考上了 你至少给他点奖励吧
Now that he has, the least you can do is reward him for it.
你说你为他骄傲
You said you were proud of him.
我是为他骄傲 我只是...
I am. It's not, I just...
我不确定在他名字后面加上职称是否恰当
I'm not sure about qualification letters after his name.
太浮夸显摆了
It's very ostentatious. Very showy.
在前门那儿 你的名字后面不也写着吗
Well, you've got it next to your name by the front door.
那是我辛辛苦苦赢得的
I earned that qualification!
崔斯坦就不是吗
And Tristan didn't?
我还有点事要去做
You know, there was something I was about to do.
你回来了
Oh, you're back!
见到你太好了 霍尔太太
It's good to see you, Mrs H.
坐吧
Sit yourself down.
我给你们做了晚餐
I've made you dinner.
格拉斯哥怎么样 你妈妈见到你一定非常开心吧
How was Glasgow? Your mother must've been so pleased to see you.
一五一十地都告诉我
I want to hear all about it.
其实也没什么好说的
There's really not much to tell.
我才不信呢
I don't believe a word of it!
你回到家来真是太好了
It's good to have you home.
我有个清单
I've got a little list!
吉米 今天你只有几个出诊
James, only a few for you today.
崔斯坦 如果你不介意的话
Tristan, if you wouldn't mind.
药房♥ 配药
Dispensary. Mixing the medicines.
喂动物
Feeding the animals.
知道了
Got it.
我们可以让崔斯坦发挥更大的作用
We could be putting Tristan to better use.
也许该让他有自己的出诊清单了
Maybe it's time he had a list of his own.
千里之行需要先迈出第一步
To conquer the ziggurat of life, one must climb the first step.
非常对 大哥
Quite right, big brother.
走路之前得先学会爬
Crawl before you can walk.
那样我们就能腾出空来 更快处理好农场病患
We'd be freed up to do the farm work more quickly,
而且还可以接诊更多小动物
and it'd allow us to take on more small animals.
我们主要医治农场牲畜
We are principally a farm practice.
现在越来越多的人养宠物
More and more people are keeping pets now.
对 我完全不理解人为什么要养宠物
Yes, why people keep animals as pets is beyond me.
狗应该有它的作用 让它去干些农活
A dog should have a function - let it be used for farm work,
打猎 导盲 不能只是闲待着啊
for shooting, for guiding, not just hanging about the place.
杰茜人呢
Where's Jess?
比如说 汤普金太太的虎皮鹦鹉呢
What about Mrs Tompkin's budgerigar, for instance?
只需要帮它剪剪喙
It only needs its beak clipped.
崔斯坦一定可以独力胜任的
Surely Tristan could take that one on by himself.
是啊 我想他也捅不了多大的篓子
Yes, I suppose there's only so much harm he can do.
他不让你负责任何工作 难道你不厌烦吗
What? Aren't you sick of not being given any responsibility?
正相反
On the contrary.
他不允许我做任何事的时候 我是最开心的
I'm at my happiest when he doesn't allow me to do anything.
那代表我得以把填字游戏做完
It means I get to finish my crossword.
是本森先生打来
That were Mr Benson.
有条狗去攻击他的羊群了
He's had a dog attack his sheep.
他听起来很生气
Sounded pretty upset about it.
吉米
James.
又是隔壁的那条狗
It were that bloody dog from next door again.
奥德森家的
The Alderson's?
我逮住它 把它拴在羊棚了
I caught him, tied him up in our shed.
我都想亲手把那混账给崩了
I've half a mind to shoot the damn thing myself.
希望不会演变到那一步吧
Let's hope it won't come to that.
我的天
Good God!
这只还活着
This one's still alive.
这只也是
This one too.
西格弗德 羊身上什么都没有
Siegfried? There's nothing here.
没有咬痕
Not a single bite mark.
没有血迹
No blood.
我找不出它们有什么问题
I can't find anything wrong with them.
这只有点喘粗气
This one's rasping a little.
你看它脑袋耷拉的样子 就像喝醉了
See how her head's lolling, like she's drunk.
你们在说什么
What's that you're saying?
它们还活着 罗伯
They're still alive, Rob.
-谢天谢地 -我们先别急着下定论
- Oh, thank God for that! - Well, let's not be too hasty.
它们还是有很严重的问题
There's still something seriously wrong with them.
也许是吃错什么东西了
Maybe it's something they've eaten?
我不这么想
I shouldn't think so.
缺钙不是会导致
Can't calcium deficiency be brought on
突然力竭或压力吗
by sudden exertion or stress?
被狗追完之后可能会出现这种情况
The sort that might occur after being chased by a dog.
它们需要注射钙
They need a calcium injection.
-我有一支 -我车上还有
- I've got one. - I have more in the car.
早上好
Good morning!
你好 是谁啊
Hello! Who is it?
是兽医 汤普金太太
It's the vet, Mrs Tompkin.
进来吧
Come in.
彼得在这呢 亲爱的
Peter's in here, love.
可怜的小家伙喙成了这样 几乎没法吃东西
Poor little fellow can barely eat with beak as it is,
我很担心它
and I'm worried about him.
它是我唯一的伴侣
He's my only companion, you see.
小心桌子
Mind the table.
别担心 我们马上把它医治好
Don't you worry, we'll soon see him right.
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表