Stop the car.
海伦 我能理解你还没准备好
Helen, I'm fine with you not being ready.
我只是…
I just...
需要冷静一下
I just need a moment.
但我不害怕说出来
But I'm not afraid to say it.
说什么?
Say what?
我想与你一起共度余生
I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
就在谷地这里
Here in the Dales.
我也不害怕
I'm not afraid either.
是吗?
You're not?
是的
No.
吉米 为什么你闻起来怪怪的?
James, why do you smell like that?
我的浴盐用完了 所以我用了霍尔女士的
I ran out of bath salts so I used Mrs Hall's.
我可能用太多了
I may have overdone it somewhat.
怎么了?是味道的关系吗 别担心 几天后就没有了
What? Is it the smell? Don't worry, it'll be gone in a couple of days.
不是味道的关系
It's not the smell. The ring?
是戒指 我还没买♥♥戒指 你看 这就是没有规划的问题
I haven't got a ring! You see, this is the problem with not planning!
是我爸 我想你还没跟他谈过吧?
It's Dad. I take it you haven't spoke to him?
要直视我爸
Look Dad in the eye.
讲话别含糊不清 你有时一紧张 话就都黏在一起
And don't gabble. Sometimes when you're nervous, you gabble.
什么意思?我讲话含糊不清? 我什么时候…
What do you mean, I gabble? I don't gabble. When have I ever...
几乎没有吧 除非我真的很紧张的话
I hardly ever. Unless I'm really nervous maybe.
好吧
Right.
出事了
Something's wrong.
我本来要找法南先生
I would have sent for Mr Farnon.
我们的坎蒂出事了 能尽快赶来吗?
There's summat up with our Candy. Come quick, will you?
子♥宫♥扭曲
The uterus is twisted.
那很糟吧?
And that's bad, is it?
帮我一把
Give me a hand.
如果像这样打开 你就能把手伸进去
Now, when it's open like this, you can put your hand straight through.
但如果是扭曲的… 什么都无法通过
But if I twist it... Nothing can get through.
坎蒂的子♥宫♥就是那样
That's what's happening inside Candy.
我们必须把它松开 如果不能呢?
And we need to unwind it. If you can't?
那我们就会失去牠们母子
We'll lose them both, love.
珍妮 打电♥话♥给斯盖尔庄园
Jenny, go up to the phone box and call Skeldale House.
我们需要帮忙
We're going to need some help.
达罗比 2297
Darrowby 2-2-9-7.
哈囉 珍妮 你好吗?
Oh, Jenny, hello, how are you?
法南先生?
Mr Farnon?
亲爱的 他这就来
He's just coming, love.
珍妮.奥德赛
Jenny Alderson.
珍妮吗?
Jenny?
我马上赶去
I'll be out there straight away.
我去拿你的外套
I'll get your jacket.
发生什么事?
Is something going on?
奥德赛家的马出事了 吉米需要我帮忙
Problem with the Aldersons' horse. James needs my help.
拿着
Hold that.
谢谢
Thank you.
今天早上 我与德国总理
This morning, I had another talk
希♥特♥勒♥先生再次进行谈话
with the German Chancellor, Herr Hitler.
这份文件
Here is the paper...
哈囉 乖女孩
Hello, you.
上面有… 我与他的签名
..which bears his name upon it as well as mine.
书好看吗?
Good book?
你们有人可能已经知道 上面写了什么
Some of you perhaps have already heard what it contains...
但我还是想读给大家听
..but I would just like to read it to you.
英国首相今天进行进一步会谈
..the British Minister have had a further meeting today...
西格弗德 等等我
Siegfried! Wait!
并同意承认
..and are agreed in recognising
英德关系至关重要
that the question of Anglo-German relations is of the first importance
对两国与欧洲而言都很关键
for the two countries and for Europe.
我们认为昨晚签署的协议
We regard the agreement signed last night
以及英德海军协定象征着我们两国人♥民♥
and at the Anglo-German Naval Agreement as symbolic of the desire
永不再相互开战的愿望
of our two peoples never to go to war with one another again.
晚安 理查、海伦、珍妮 情况如何?
Good evening, Richard, Helen, Jenny. What's the presentation?
子♥宫♥还是扭曲的
Uterus is still twisted.
现在剖腹太迟了
It's too late to carry out a caesarean.
别担心 救兵来了
Don't worry, the cavalry's here.
所以你想把牠转身好让子♥宫♥松开?
So you're going to try to turn her over to unwind it?
没错 我会抓住马蹄
That's the plan. I'll take hold of the hooves.
西格弗德、奥德赛先生 我一下口令就把马匹翻身
Siegfried, Mr Alderson, when I say, roll the horse over.
希望这样能松开小马周围的子♥宫♥
Hopefully it'll untwist the uterus around the foal.
崔斯 他们有需要时就帮一把
Tris, give them a hand if they need it.
珍妮 亲爱的 我要留下来
Jenny, love... I'm staying. Ready?
准备好了? 来吧
Come on, then.
没事的 坎蒂是她们母亲的马
It's all right. Candy was their mother's horse.
我会解决问题的
It'll put everything right.
我抓到马蹄了
I've got hold of the feet.
好 现在 翻身
All right. Now, roll her.
停… 别动
Stop, stop, hold on.
我快抓不住小马的马蹄了
I'm losing grip of the foal's hooves.
好了
All right.
抓住了 准备好了吗?
I've got them. Ready?
开始
Go.
行吗?
Is it working?
可以 我能感觉松开来了
Yeah, I can feel it loosening.
我把牠拉近了
It's coming towards me.
小马要出来了
The foal's coming.
要出来了…
It's coming. It's coming!
要出来了
It's coming.
他成功了 小马出来了
He's done it! It's out!
晚安
Oh. Evening.
我们刚好路过不知道你想不想散散步?
Thought we'd drop by and see if you fancied a stroll?
让我拿件外套吧 请进
Let me grab my coat. Come here.
加油 加油
Go one. Aw!
加油 加油
Go on. Go on. Aw!
再试一次… 加油 小家伙
One more, one more. Come on, little one.
加油 小家伙
Go on, little one.
就是这样
Yay! There we are.
我们的工作完成了
Our work here is done.
我要叫牠乔安 跟妈妈的名字一样
I'll call her Joan. After mum.
好
Aye, that'll do.
让牠们好好相处一下吧
We'll, um, leave 'em be.
母亲知道什么对孩子最好
Mother knows what's best for 'em.
珍妮?
Jenny...
珍妮 但是…
Jenny. But...
我一定变得多愁善感了
Must be going bloomin' soft.
牠是…
She's, er...
坎蒂是匹乖马儿
She's a good girl, is Candy.
奥德赛先生
Mr Alderson...
我想娶你的女儿
..I'd like to marry your daughter.
这样啊
Right.
孩子 最好到屋里谈吧
You better come up to t'house, lad.
现在是晒干草的好天气 是的 没错
It's been good weather for t'hay. Aye, it is. That's true.
下点雨也不错 当然
Drop of rain won't do any ill, mind. Oh, definitely.
当然 这样… 就可以让草湿润点
Definitely, just to... moisten it.
我不用了
No, I'm fine.
其实… 谢谢
Actually... Thank you.
我有万中选一的好妻子
I had a wife in a thousand.
我听说了她很多的事 确实如此
I've heard a lot about her. She certainly sounds it.
没人想到她会嫁给我这样的人
Nobody thought she'd settle for a fella like me. You know?
但她嫁了
But she did.
她确实是万中选一的好女人
One in a thousand, she were.
但有点固执
Bit bloody stubborn, though,
下定决心就一定要做到
she set her mind to it.
我… 好吧 为什么不喝呢?
I... All right, why not?
我没办法…
You know, I can't...
像以前一样想起她的脸孔了
I can't picture her face the way that I used to.
时光飞逝
Time passes.
但我在女儿们的身上看到了她 我在珍妮身上看到她
But I see it in them girls of mine, I see it in our Jenny.
她们生气的样子一模一样
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表