- What? - I knew you were up to something,
也知道你不会告诉我真♥相♥
I knew you wouldn't tell me the truth.
霍尔太太 我好震惊 你这么正直的人居然...
Mrs Hall, I'm shocked - a woman of your integrity...
别给我来这套
Don't even start!
第七诫教导我们什么来着
What is it the seventh commandment tells us?
"不可奸♥淫♥"
"Thou shall not commit adultery."
-那就是另一条 -你到底在想什么
- Well, the other one then. - What on earth were you thinking?
我别总是逼迫他要通过考试
That it might be nice if I wasn't constantly hounding him about
也许比较好
passing his damned exams.
我们也许能挽回一点
I thought we might be able to salvage something
兄弟情谊
that approximates to a relationship.
我真是服了
Oh, for goodness' sake...
你们兄弟俩都一样坏
You're both as bad as each other.
你这话是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?!
霍尔太太
Mrs Hall?
-你好啊 吉米 -罗伯
- All right, there, Jim. - Rob.
早上好 本森先生 小邋遢是我的狗
Morning, Mr Benson. Scruff's my dog.
我想说 我很抱歉你失去了小羊
I want to say I'm sorry you lost your lamb.
你亲自来承认错误 挺不容易的
It's big of you to come say so yourself.
羊妈妈怎么样了
How's the mother?
不太精神
Not too clever.
它不肯起来 也不肯吃喝
She won't get up, won't feed or drink...
死产后有可能发生这种情况
That can happen after a stillbirth.
它真正需要的是去照顾一只小羊
What she really needs is a lamb to look after.
你之前那只孤儿小羊呢 休伯特
How about that little orphan you had? Hubert?
是赫伯特 试试也无妨
Herbert? Well, it's worth a go, I suppose.
那只畜生来干什么
What the bloody hell's that thing doing up here?
我知道你现在最不想见到的就是这条狗
I know this dog is the last thing you want to see right now.
胆它没攻击你的羊群 你自己也看到了
But he didn't attack your flock, you saw that yourself.
但我还是失去了一只小羊羔
I still lost one of my lambs all the same.
因为它没受过训练 不懂得如何和羊群相处
Because he's not been trained how to behave around sheep.
它只是太过兴奋了
He just got over-excited.
不能因为这理由就杀死它吧
I don't see that's a reason enough to put him down.
如果它又回来 悲剧再次发生呢
What if he comes back and it happens again?
我们会训练它 确保它不会
We'll train him so he doesn't.
只要你允许 我愿意试一试
With your permission, I'd certainly like to try.
珍妮
Jenny?
珍妮
Jenny!
它们是不到两岁的小羊 所以...
They're hoggs, so that means...
还很年幼 不会怀孕
They're too young to have babies,
肚子里没有小羊羔
so they don't have any lambs in them.
就算稍微受惊 也没有什么害处
It won't do any harm if they get a little startled.
你必须紧紧拉住它
Now you need to hold on to him tight,
始终让它待在你身侧
keep him close to your side.
它一低吠或大吼 你就把它拉回来
The moment he growls or barks, you pull him back.
叫它停止 坐下
Tell him to stop. Sit.
-把它拉回来 停止 坐下 -要坚决
- Pull him back, stop, sit. - Be firm.
如果它服从你的指令 给它吃的作为奖励
If he obeys your command, give him a treat.
崔斯坦
Tristan?
抱歉 珍妮 我有点饿了
Sorry, Jenny. I was feeling a bit peckish.
走吧 小邋遢 乖
Come on, Scruff. That's it.
来吧
Come on.
没错 听话 小邋遢
That's it. Be good, Scruff.
你真觉得这会管用吗
Do you really think this is going to work?
希望如此
I hope so.
如果没用呢
And if it doesn't?
小邋遢 停 停 小邋遢
Scruff, stop. Stop it, Scruff.
小邋遢 不要 停
Scruff, no! Stop!
小邋遢
Scruff!
-停 -没关系 珍妮
- Stop! - It's all right, Jenny.
我拉住它了 来
Look, I've got him. Come on.
先把它带出去 让它冷静下来
Let's take him out for a minute. Give him a moment to calm down.
它为什么要一直吠叫
Why won't he stop barking?
别担心 我们再试一次
Don't worry, we'll try again.
你不能再吠叫了 小邋遢 求你了
You need to stop, Scruff, please.
它为什么不肯停下来 吉米
Why won't he stop, James?
它仍然能看见羊群 带它离开
He can still see the sheep. Here, walk him away.
不断跟它说话 知道吗
Keep talking to him. All right?
走吧 小邋遢 这就对了 走
Come on, Scruff, that's it, come on. Come on.
走啊 小邋遢 来
Come on, Scruff, come on.
你怎么想
What do you think?
我真的不知道
I really don't know.
我去开门
I've got it.
汤普金太太 很高兴见到你
Mrs Tompkin, lovely to see you.
我扶你进来
Let me help you inside.
你在这坐下
Now, you set yourself down there.
不用担心 我能找到路
Oh, don't worry. I can find my way.
我去叫法南先生过来
I'll fetch Mr Farnon.
他来了
Oh, here he is now.
汤普金太太 见到你真高兴
Mrs Tompkin, what an absolute pleasure.
我知道小法南先生说他今天下午会把彼得送回给我
I know young Mr Farnon said he'd bring my Peter back this afternoon,
但我等不及了
but I couldn't wait.
我儿子很少回来看我这个老母亲
My boy don't come back to see his old mam as much as I'd like.
这很不容易吧 孩子们长大离家
It's hard, isn't it? When children grow up and leave home.
你可能觉得我这么说很傻气
It might sound silly to you,
但听见它振翅和啄笼子的声音
but hearing his fluttering around and pecking at his cage,
知道它在我身边 让我内心很温暖
it warms my heart knowing he's there.
一点都不傻
That doesn't sound silly at all.
什么声音
What was that?
难道是...
Is that...?
不 那不是我的彼得
Well, that's not my Peter.
霍尔太太 崔斯坦应该跟你说过这事了吧
Mrs Hall? I believe Tristan spoke to you about this matter.
这个嘛...
Well...
是的
Yes.
汤普金太太
Mrs Tompkin.
那就是彼得 它准备好跟你回家了
It is Peter, and he's all ready for you to take him home.
我的天啊
Oh, my goodness.
谢谢你
Thank you!
但它以前从来不叫
But he never used to be able to cheep.
这个
Well...
是这样的
The thing is...
彼得需要修剪鸟喙 现在修剪完之后
Peter needed his beak trimmed and now that he has,
它就重新找回声音了
it's allowed him to find his voice again.
太棒了
Oh, how wonderful!
简直就像换了一只鸟
He's like a different bird.
很感谢二位
Aw, thank you both so much.
替我好好感谢你弟弟
And say a big thank you to that brother of yours.
我扶你出去
Let me help you out.
我自己能行
Oh, I can manage.
只要走过一遍 再走一次毫无难度
Once I've walked it once, it's no bother doing so again.
-我会把彼得送还给你 汤普金太太 -谢谢
- I'll bring Peter home to you, Mrs Tompkin. - Thank you.
至于崔斯坦的考试
And as far as his exams go.
绝不能让他知道真♥相♥
Tristan can never find out the truth.
明白
Understood.
你也不能一直把他藏在药橱里
You can't keep him hidden in that dispensary cupboard either.
他得出去 开始做些正经工作
He needs to get out and start doing some proper work.
我肯定能填补他在知识上的空白
I'm sure I can fill any gaps in his knowledge.
到他生日那天
And when his birthday comes,
一定要送他那个包
he's getting that bag.
看你俩能不能互相作伴
Let's see if you can't keep each other company.
下午好 罗伯
Afternoon, Rob.
我来给你送点东西
I thought I'd drop a few things around.
这是我们最起码能做的
Least we could do, considering.
-真没必要 -有必要 我们很抱歉
- Oh, there's really no need. - There is, and we're sorry.
你有没有看见珍妮 她今早出门了
Here have you seen our Jenny, she took off this morning.
之后我们再没见过她
We've not seen hide nor hair of her since.
她和兽医在上面的牧场
Aye, she's in top field with vetin'ary.
别追它们 小邋遢
Leave them be, Scruff.
-崔斯 -下午好 海伦
- Triss? - Afternoon, Helen...
别装没事
Don't afternoon me.
这都不是我♥干♥的
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表