On the day before her death,
我曾和她交谈过
I had a conversation with Madame Franklin.
她看起来非常郁闷
She appeared very depressed...
而且表达了好几次想...
and several times expressed the desire to be...
怎么说来着
How do you say?
摆脱一切
Out of it all.
健康状况和忧郁症
Her health and fits of melancholy
让她的生活看起来失去了意义
made her life seem not to be worth living.
十月十日的早晨 你是不是坐在实验室外面
On the morning of October the 10th, you were sitting outside the laboratory?
是的
Oui.
你看见富兰克林夫人从实验室里出来了吗
Did you see Mrs Franklin come out of the laboratory?
是的 看见了
Yes, I did.
她手上拿着什么东西吗 波罗先生
And did she have anything in her hand, Monsieur Poirot?
她的右手拿着个小瓶子
She had a small bottle clasped in her right hand.
你确定吗
You are quite sure of that?
是的 非常确定
Yes, quite sure.
你也看见了吧
Did you not see it also?
重点是 你看见了没有
The question is, did you?
- 你觉得我在撒谎吗 - 那可是作伪证啊
- You think I would lie? - That would be perjury.
不算 我可没发誓
No, I was not on oath.
所以你确实撒谎了
So it was a lie?
你也亲耳听到了她说她想自杀
You yourself heard her speak of suicide.
但女人总是有很多情绪 你还没调查清楚
But she was a woman of many moods. You didn't clarify that.
也许我只是不想呢
Perhaps I did not wish to.
你是说你想让这起案子判为自杀吗
You mean you wanted the verdict to be suicide?
你知道她是被谋杀的 对吧
You think she was murdered, don't you?
没错
She was.
但这么判的话就不会有更加深入的审讯了
But this verdict stops all further enquiry.
你在耍什么把戏 波罗
What are you playing at, Poirot?
这不是一场游戏 老朋友 我向你保证
This is not a game, mon ami, I assure you.
不 不
No, no.
说实话 老伙计 你真的得看医生了
I must say, old man, you really should see a doctor.
东一句医生 西一句医生
Doctors, doctors!
你看起来很糟糕
You are looking pretty ropey.
他们该做的都已经做了
They've done all they can for me.
我倒希望你也是
I do wish you would.
好吧 好吧
Very well, very well.
- 我就见富兰克林医师 - 富兰克林
- I will see Dr Franklin. - Franklin?
黑斯廷斯 照我说的做 就这一次
Hastings, just do as I tell you - for once.
- 他怎么样 - 恐怕快不行了
- How is he? - He's for it, I'm afraid.
他知道吗
Does he know?
知道 我觉得他一直在担心
Oh, yes. I gather he's worried about
有件事情还没做完
getting something finished.
- 没错 - 我希望他能早日完成
- That's right. - Then I hope he does.
- 没有什么治疗吗 - 不需要
- Isn't there any treatment? - Nothing doing.
当他的心绞痛发作时
Just his ampoules of amyl nitrite
及时服用安亚硝酸戊酯就行了
when he feels angina coming on.
他是个很出色的人
A remarkable man.
他很尊崇人类的生命 对吗
He has a great respect for human life, hasn't he?
- 是啊 当然 - 不像我
- Yes, absolutely. - Unlike me.
反正人必有一死 又有什么要紧呢
Since death comes anyway, what's it matter?
- 我得出差十天 - 去哪
- Oh, well, ten days and I'm off. - Where to?
非洲
Africa.
工作还要继续
The job's still open.
这也太快了吧
Isn't that rather soon?
还有什么能牵绊我的吗
What's to stop me?
我也没什么好装
It's no good pretending
芭芭拉的死其实是最好的解脱
that Barbara's death wasn't the greatest relief.
判她自杀你难道不觉得奇怪吗
It doesn't worry you that she's just committed suicide?
不过我还真觉得她不会自杀
But I don't really believe she did.
那你觉得是怎么回事
Then what do you think happened?
我不知道
I don't know...
也不想知道
and I don't want to know.
明白了吗
Understand?
诺顿 到底怎么了
Norton, what's the matter?
要判定一件事之是或非
when a thing's right or wrong,
应该很容易 不是吗
it should be awfully simple to say so, shouldn't it?
- 你懂我的意思吗 - 不懂
- Do you see what I mean? - No.
我想说 说的是...
What I'm t-trying to say is...
比如 你不小心拆了一封
say, for example, you happened to open
别人的信
a letter that wasn't yours
当然是误拆
by mistake, of course -
或者是 从钥匙孔看见了一些东西 懂吗
or...or s-saw something - through a k-keyhole, say?
- 一个钥匙孔 - 没错
- A keyhole? - Yes.
你为什么要从钥匙孔里偷看
Why on earth would you be looking through a keyhole?
也许因为钥匙卡住了
The key might have got stuck.
别拐弯抹角了 你从钥匙孔里看见了什么
Stop beating about the bush. Did you see something through a keyhole?
没有
No.
但你从那副望远镜里看见了什么吧
But you did see something through those glasses of yours?
我们陪科尔小姐出去散步的那天
That day we went out rambling with Miss Cole,
有什么东西你不想让我看见 对吗
there was something you didn't want me to see, wasn't there?
是 没有
Yes. Well...no.
是什么东西
What was it?
我不知道该不该说
I...don't know if I ought to say.
我是无意看到的
I didn't m-mean to see it.
确实有一只斑 斑点啄木鸟
There really was a s-speckled woodpecker -
很可爱的家伙
lovely fellow -
然后我看见了其他东西
then I saw the other thing.
是不是和富兰克林夫人的死有关
Is it to do with Mrs Franklin's death?
真该死
Oh, damn it all.
我不知道该怎么做
I don't know what to do.
- 他看见了什么却不想告诉你吗 - 没错
- He saw something that he will not tell to you? - That's right.
- 他有没有告诉其他人 - 应该没有
- Has he told this to anyone else? - I don't think so.
吃过晚饭叫他来见我
Ask him to come up and see me after dinner.
就说是一次朋友间的会面
Just a friendly little visit.
小心点 黑斯廷斯
And be careful, Hastings.
要非常小心
Be very careful.
我明天就要搬回自己的老宅子了
I'm moving back to my old pile tomorrow.
实话告诉你 我很高兴能尽快摆脱这个鬼地方
I don't mind telling you, I'll be glad to be shot of this place.
这儿让有点阴森森的 比如可怜的芭布斯
It gives me the creeps. Poor Babs, for instance.
如果她真是自杀 我的名字就倒着写
If she killed herself, then I'm a monkey's uncle.
你知道我怎么想的吗
You know what I think?
我觉得是她丈夫干的
I think it was that husband of hers.
- 不是吧 - 而且不止我一个人这么想
- You don't mean that. - And I'm not the only one.
从知情人那得到的情报
Had the tip from someone who ought to know.
说曹操 曹操就到
Talk of the devil.
我以为她参加完葬礼就走了
I thought she'd left after the funeral.
她在交接新病人之前 回这儿来过个夜
She's back for the night, between engagements.
波罗先生
Monsieur Poirot?
波罗
Poirot?
进来
Entrez.
你还好吗 老朋友
How are you, old chap?
还没死
Not dead yet.
- 你和诺顿聊得还好吗 - 很好
- Did you have a good chat with Norton? - Oui.
- 他告诉你他看到了什么吗 - 说了
- And he told you what he saw? - Oui.
他看到了什么
Well...what was it?
- 你会误会的 - 我当然不会
- You might misunderstand. - Of course, I won't.
他告诉我他看见了两个人
He tells to me that he saw two people.
朱蒂丝和阿勒顿 我就知道
Judith and Allerton! I knew it!
看吧 不 不是朱蒂丝和阿勒顿
You see? No, not Judith and Allerton!
你脑子里装的全是猪油吧
You have lard for a brain.
这么说可真有点难听
That's a bit harsh.
- 喝水 - 不用了 谢谢
- Drink. - No, thanks.
我要喝
For me!
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
万一发生了什么...
Now, if anything should happen...
不会有什么事发生的 波罗
Nothing will happen to you, Poirot.
你会在这儿找到所有你要的线索
You will find in here all the clues you need...
- 用这个 - 什么样的线索
- with this. - What kind of clues?
会带领你找到真♥相♥的指示
Indications that will lead you to the truth.
为什么你要把事情搞得这么复杂
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表