Thanks awfully.
- 有什么事吗 斯蒂文 - 没有
- Anything the matter, Stephen? - No.
- 你看起来像见了鬼一样 - 没 没有鬼
- You look as if you've seen a ghost. - No. No, no ghosts.
只是...在想事情
Just...thinking.
波罗先生
Monsieur Poirot.
怎么了 有麻烦事吗
What is it? Is anything the matter?
麻烦 先生
The matter, monsieur?
什么事是麻烦事
What should be the matter?
我突然觉得好累
Do you know, I'm suddenly terribly tired?
劳驾你把这些搬上去
If you could bring those up...
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
芭布斯
Ah, Babs! Uh...
我必须得说 护士小姐很擅长看手相
Well, I must say, Nurse is very good at the old palm-reading.
拿好这些 克拉文 给我调杯蛋黄酒
Take these, Craven, and fix me an egg-flip.
我好累
I'm exhausted.
我能做什么吗 芭布斯
Can I do anything, Babs?
是的 比尔 你可以消失了
Yes, Bill, you can go away.
我脚都没知觉了
I'm dead on my feet.
走太多路了吗
Has it all been too much for you?
我不想说什么 我不喜欢麻烦别人
I don't want to mention it. I do so hate being tiresome.
我猜今晚有暴风雨 黑斯廷斯
I reckon we're in for a storm tonight, eh, Hastings?
是啊 也许有
Yes, probably right.
- 失陪了 - 想去花♥园♥散散步吗
- Excuse me. - Care to take a stroll around the garden?
- 现在不行 诺顿 - 但是 上校...
- Not now, Norton. - But, Captain...
阿勒顿
Allerton.
- 别去 - 放开我
- You can't. - Let go of me!
- 你什么也做不了 - 你倒成家长专家了
- There's nothing you can do. - The expert parent, eh?
- 这样做一点用也没有 - 那就这么定了
- This won't get you anywhere. - That's settled, then.
明天去城里 我就说我去伊普斯威奇呆一两天
Go up to town tomorrow and I'll say I'm off to Ipswich for a night or two.
然后从伦敦发电报 说你赶不回来
Wire from London that you can't make it back
在我的公♥寓♥里吃一顿温馨的晚餐
and we'll have a charming little dinner at my flat.
你不会后悔的 我保证
You won't regret it, I promise.
求你了 黑斯廷斯
Please, Hastings.
你需要的是喝一 一大杯威士忌
What you need is a l-large scotch.
败家子回来了
The prodigal returns.
我很抱歉 老朋友 我有点头疼
I'm awfully sorry, old boy. I've got a blinder of a headache.
- 一定是打雷的关系 - 不 不 不
- Must be the thunder in the air. - No, no, no.
那是因为你深陷迷阵
It is because you sit around in the draughts.
- 是吗 - 我很确定
- Is it? - Most assuredly.
那迷阵就是我们所有人的死
The draughts will be the death of us all.
但我有完美解药
But I have just the thing.
热巧克力
The hot chocolate.
它能放松神经 明白吗
It nourishes the nerves. You comprehend?
喝吧 喝吧
Drink, drink.
你已经觉得好点了吧
Do you not already feel much improved?
都喝完 亲爱的朋友 一滴都不要剩
Drink it all, cher ami, every last drop.
天哪 波罗 我在想什么
My God, Poirot, what was I thinking of?
没错
What indeed!
你为什么昨晚不告诉我
Why did you not tell it to me last night?
- 我怕你会阻止我 - 我一定会
- I was afraid you'd stop me. - Most assuredly I would.
你觉得我会眼睁睁看你被绞死吗
Do you think I wish to see you hanged
就为了那个叫阿勒顿的恶棍吗
all on account of a scoundrel so unpleasant called Allerton?
我会把瓶子上的指纹擦掉
Oh, I'd wiped my fingerprints off the bottle.
是的 但也会擦掉阿勒顿的
Yes and also those of Allerton.
然后人们发现他死了 会确认他死于药物过量
And then when he is found dead, they establish that he died of an overdose,
但不管是意外 还是蓄意
and whether by accident or by design,
他都没有理由擦掉他自己的指纹
he would have had no reason to wipe off his own fingerprints.
而且之后
And then...
他们会发现瓶里的阿司匹林
they find the aspirin.
阿司匹林谁都有
Well, everyone has aspirin.
但不是谁都把它和安♥眠♥药♥混在一起
Not mixed with their sleeping pills.
也不是谁都有一个
And not everyone has a daughter
被阿勒顿打无♥耻♥盘算的女儿
whom Allerton is pursuing with the intentions so dishonourable.
这会对你非常不利 黑斯廷斯
You see, it would not have looked too good for you, Hastings.
而且也可能会有人看见了你
And then of course it is possible that someone may have seen you.
我保证没人看见
I can assure you they didn't.
也许有人会透过钥匙孔偷看
Someone might have been peeping through the keyhole.
没有人会无聊到透过钥匙孔偷看的
People do not spend their time peeping through keyholes.
这不合常理 总之 我并没真的去做
It's simply not done. Anyway, it didn't come off.
感谢上帝
Thank heavens for that.
但朱蒂丝和阿勒顿之间还是有问题
But there's still the problem of my Judith and Allerton.
她和他今天一起去伦敦了 去他的公♥寓♥
She's gone to London with him today - to his flat!
羊入虎口啊
Straight into the lion's den.
黑斯廷斯 你斗不过那两个人的
Hastings, you are not clever enough to deal with those two.
我建议你相信她
I would advise you to trust her.
朱蒂丝
Oh, Judith.
毒药开始蔓延 必须马上制止
The poison works...and must be stopped.
愿主帮助我们
God help us.
愿主帮助我
God help me.
勒特雷尔夫妇会参加吗
Are the Luttrells joining us?
他们在准备纸牌
They're setting up the cards.
黑斯廷斯小姐 你今晚看起来美极了
Miss Hastings, you look s-splendid this evening.
也许是受同名之累 你看起来很像那个
Like your namesake might have appeared
砍掉了赫罗弗尼斯首级之前的犹太人朱蒂丝
before c-cutting off the head of Holofernes.
朱蒂丝是诱惑和杀死亚述统帅赫罗弗尼斯的以色列寡妇
这么说可有点恐怖 老朋友
That's a bit grim, old boy.
不 她这么做完全是基于社会道义
Oh, no, she did it for strictly moral reasons,
为了救其他人
to...to save others.
"嫉妒是绿眼怪兽" 这句话是谁说的
"Jealousy is a green-eyed monster," this person said.
莎士比亚
Shakespeare.
是奥赛罗还是艾米拉说的来着
Oh, now, was that Othello or Emilia?
亚戈·奥赛罗和艾米拉均为莎士比亚《奥赛罗》中的人物
- 是亚戈 - 看 一颗流星
- Iago. - Look! A shooting star!
- 哪儿 - 又有一颗
- Where? - And another one!
你得来看看 赫尔克里叔叔
Oh, you must come and see, Uncle Hercule.
- 不不不 谢谢 - 你一定得看看
- No, no, no, merci. - I insist.
你应该去许个愿 上校
You're supposed to make a wish, Captain.
- 芭布斯 你怎么不过来呢 - 我太累了
- Babs, come on over, why don't you? - Oh, I'm too tired.
胡说 机不可失
Nonsense. It's too good to miss.
比尔 放我下来
Bill! Put me down!
快看啊
Look at that!
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我想看这儿是不是有一本...
I was just seeing if there was a copy of uh...
我记得妈妈给我讲过
I remember mother told me
你以前曾把她抱到阳台去看星星
how you once carried her out onto a balcony to look at the stars.
找到了
Ah, here we are.
生活有时很艰难 对吗
Life's quite hard at times, isn't it?
《奥赛罗》 哪页来着
Othello. Now...where is it?
"当心 我的主人 嫉妒
"O, beware, my lord, of jealousy;
它是一只绿眼怪兽"
It is a green-ey'd monster..."
美极了
Splendid.
你说对了 波罗 就是亚戈
You were right, Poirot. It was Iago.
那是当然
But of course.
我错过什么了吗
Did I miss anything?
我可不知道 黑斯廷斯 你错过了吗
I do not know, Hastings. Did you?
当然 黑斯廷斯上校
Oh, you did, Captain Hastings.
我从来没见过那么多流星
I've never seen so many shooting stars.
- 克拉文在哪 - 不知道
- Where's Craven? - Not sure.
- 我得吃药了 - 放在哪了
- I need my drops. - Where are they?
在浴室的橱柜里
In the bathroom cabinet.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Oh, thank you, dear.
我出去转转
Think I'll take a stroll.
你似乎很开心啊 医生
You seem pleased with yourself, Doctor.
没错
I am.
你来了 能帮我打开药瓶吗
Oh, there you are. Open my drops, would you?
经鉴定芭芭拉·富兰克林是因为
It is established that Barbara Franklin died
服用了硫酸依色林
as a result of poisoning by physostigmine sulphate
以及一些毒扁豆碱中毒而死
and other alkaloids of the Calabar bean.
波罗先生 你能告诉我们 在你眼里
Monsieur Poirot, could you tell the court
富兰克林夫人在死前的几个小时里
how Mrs Franklin seemed to you in the hours
状态怎么样吗
before her death?
富兰克林夫人去世的前一天
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表