I can't go on with this."
他是这么说的
That's what he said.
如果是你为了阻止他回到我身边
I wouldn't be surprised if you killed him
而杀了他的话 我也一定会相信
rather than let him come back to me.
- 这不是真的 - 佩因特夫人
- It is not true. - Mrs Paynter.
先生 你肯定不会相信...
Monsieur, surely you cannot believe...
我们相信 夫人 我们在对付一个
We believe, madame, that we are dealing with an organisation so ruthless
挡路者必死的 很无情的组织
that it will not hesitate to execute any who stand in its way.
如果你知道什么关于四巨头的事
If you know anything at all about the Big Four,
我恳请你告诉我们
I implore you to tell it to us.
你在控诉我吗 先生
You accuse me, monsieur?
有证据表明 奥莉薇夫人
There is evidence to suggest, Madame Olivier,
四巨头的成员之一是个女人 一个法国女人
that one of the members of the Big Four is a woman, a French woman.
先生们 我觉得你们的指控卑鄙又荒谬
Gentlemen, I find your accusations contemptible and absurd.
你们会阻止我离开吗
You will try and prevent me if I leave?
不 我不会那么做 夫人 你并没有被逮捕
No, I can't do that, madame. You're not under arrest.
我不想再见到你们了 一点也不
You have not heard the last of this, not by any means.
该死
Mille tonnerres!
我们不应该与她为敌 还不是时候
We should not have antagonised her. It is not yet the time.
"我不能继续下去了 这一切都是错的"
"I can't go through with this. It's all wrong."
或许他指的不是他们的私情 波罗
Maybe he wasn't referring to their affair, Poirot.
那他被杀是因为
So he was killed
他不想再跟这个险恶的组织有关联了
because he wanted no more to do with this organisation so sinister?
究竟是怎么回事 波罗
Where the hell is this going, Poirot?
我们完全没有头绪 完全没有
We've got nothing to go on, nothing.
这肯定有联♥系♥ 我的朋友
There must be a link, mon ami,
一个连接这些案件的玄妙关系
a connection however abstruse between these cases,
一些我们没留意的东西
something that we have missed.
联♥系♥是很显然的 波罗 就是那可恶的和平党
The link's obvious, Poirot. It's the ruddy Peace Party.
如果泰苏的那条神秘线索是真的
If what Tysoe's mysterious source told him is true,
那他们就是做着与他们声称的反道而行之的事
then they're exactly the opposite of what they claim to be:
这些内奸是为了挑起战争 而不是避免战争
fifth columnists working to start a war, not prevent one.
波罗必须思考
Poirot must think.
思考
Think.
先生 助理处长杰普先生来了
Assistant Commissioner Japp, sir.
波罗 她走了
Poirot, she's gone.
走了? 谁走了? 我的朋友
Gone? Who has gone, mon ami?
奥莉薇夫人 她逃之夭夭了
Madame Olivier. She's done a bunk too,
就像亚伯·瑞兰德
just like Abe Ryland.
在她离开佩因特的家之后 没人再见过她
No one's seen hide nor hair of her since she left Paynter's place.
还有一件事
And there's something else.
我们得到了佩因特的血液检测结果
We've had the tests back from Paynter's body.
他被下了药
He was drugged.
所以当他的头被放进火里时 他没有喊叫
That's why he didn't cry out when his head was put in the fire.
这药非常特殊 钩吻无定形碱
The drug was very specific. Gelsemine.
钩吻无定形碱
Gelsemine?
- 不 - 怎么了
- Non. - What is it?
你还记得奥莉薇夫人的科学研究吗
You recall the scientific researches of Madame Olivier?
主要是关于神经系统的
They are concerned principally with the nervous system.
小剂量的钩吻无定形碱通常用来治疗心脏问题
In small quantities gelsemine is used to treat the heart.
大剂量就会使人瘫痪 并让神经系统停止运作
In large quantities it induces paralysis and immobilisation of the nervous system.
这就证实了 她是四巨头的人
That confirms it. She's in on it too.
似乎是这样
It would appear so.
这样的可能性 真是悲剧对吗
Such an eventuality, it is tragic, non?
想到这样一个女人 居然有可能...
To think that it is possible that such a woman...
别管那些了 我们总算有进展了
Never mind that. We're making progress at last.
我们确定了四巨头之中的老三
We've identified Number Three of the Big Four.
对
Oui.
《奥莉薇夫人现身》《三号♥身份确认》
所有东西都保持原样
You'll find everything exactly as it was.
在你们抓到凶手之前
Until you catch the fellow who done it,
我不许任何人碰任何东西
I'm not allowed to touch a thing.
瓦利先生的侄子没有来消息么
And there remains no word from the nephew of Monsieur Whalley?
他没有来继承他的遗产吗
He does not return to claim his inheritance?
没有 我也不奇怪
No. Not that I'm surprised.
知道这里发生的事之后
I mean, who'd want to live here
谁还想住在这里呢
knowing what had happened?
不过 我还是希望他来
I wish he would show up, though.
一箱箱的废物都堆在那里
There's boxes of junk just sitting up there.
夫人 你之前说过
Madame, you said before
他和他叔叔关系不是很好对吗
that he and his uncle, they did not get on?
我想是这样 我说过这是在我之前的事了
So I gather. Before my time, as I say
后来他怎么样了 夫人
And what became of him, madame?
我想他在这一直住到他二十岁左右
Oh. Lived here till he was in his 20s, I think.
然后...
And then...
或许他去参加马戏团了吧
Maybe he went off and joined the circus.
看完了叫我一声就好
Just give me a shout when you're done.
谢谢 夫人
Merci, madame.
《学校里最聪明的孩子》艾伯特·瓦利 九岁
文件夹中是多年来玛士撒拉剧团的各种简报
- 不 又来了- 之后给我吧 瑞吉
- Oh, no, not again. - Just give it to me later, Reg.
这是给你的
They're for you.
好有爱啊
How lovely.
"我亲爱的弗洛斯
"My darling Flossie.
我们的时代将到来
Soon our time will come.
吻你四次"
4 kisses."
当然 近年来已经不需要职业素养了
Of course, there's no grace about the profession these days.
这些年轻的男女演员 他们不会表达
These young actors and actresses, they can't project.
他们过去是对着无线电或电影说话
They're used to speaking into a microphone for the wireless or for the talking pictures.
演艺圈这行是非常残酷的地方
The profession can be a very cruel place.
特别是当年轻的第一代老去后
Especially when the first bloom of youth has gone.
你去剧院吗 波罗先生
Do you go to the theatre, Mr Poirot?
- 当然去啊 - 那你一定见过我吧
- Yes, indeed. - Well, then, you must have seen me.
我演的伊莉莎·杜立特赢得了很多好评
I got wonderful reviews for my Eliza Doolittle.
"一个自信又闪耀的弗洛斯·蒙罗小姐"
"A confident and dazzling Miss Flossie Monro."
- 没有 - 没有吗
- No.- No?
1926年 我在沃德维尔演了《不可♥儿♥戏》
Well, I did The Importance Of Being Earnest at the Vaudeville in '26.
- 也获得了巨大的成功 - 没有
- I had a great success with that. - No
- 或许一些更近期的东西 - 更近期的
- Perhaps something more recent. - More recent.
让我想想
Well, let me think.
几年前我在约克公爵
I was at the Duke of York's
演过《一起坐马车》 但...
a few years ago in Share My Cab, but...
对 这个我看过 你演的哪个角色
Oh, yes, indeed. This Poirot did see. What did you play?
play 也有演奏的意思
手风琴
The accordion.
若干年前 你在一家话剧团公♥司♥工作 夫人
For some years ago you appeared in a repertory theatre company, madame.
- 小姐 - 不好意思 小姐
- Moiselle. - Pardon, mademoiselle.
- 玛士撒拉演奏者- 是啊
- The Methuselah Players. - Yes!
你是怎么知道的 那是段快乐的时光
How on earth do you know about that? Oh! They were happy times.
我和一些你的同事谈过话
I have been speaking to some of your fellow actors
他们告诉我 在演出结束之后没多久
and they tell to me that this company closed down
公♥司♥就倒闭了
not long
that season.
是啊 真是惭愧啊
Yes, such a shame.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Mm.Merci.
艾伯特·瓦利这个名字对你有任何意义吗
Does the name Albert Whalley mean anything to you?
瓦利
Whalley?
不 没有 我认为没有 为什么 应该有吗
No, no, I don't think so. Why, should it?
不 看起来他曾是一位
No, it appears that he was a member of the audience
十分钟情于玛士撒拉公♥司♥的观众
very devoted to the Methuselah company.
事实上 他收集了一九二四年
In fact, he collected mementoes
全部剧目的纪念品
from the repertory season in 1924.
- 一个粉丝 是吗 - 是的
- Oh, a fan, was he? Oh. - Oui.
好吧 真的 波罗先生
Well, really, Mr Poirot,
你不能期望我记住那么多年来
you can't expect me to remember
我所有倾慕者的名字啊
all my admirers over all these years.
- 不能吗 小姐 - 不能啦
- Non, mademoiselle? - No.
例如 只是最近这几个星期
For instance, only this past few weeks
我收到了各种各样的东西
I've been sent all sorts of things.
卡片 鲜花 香槟
Cards, flowers, champagne.
- 全都来自一个匿名的爱慕者 - 真的吗
- All from an anonymous admirer. - Vraiment?
这是不久前收到的
This arrived just the other day.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表