Have you? Oh, good. What did she say?
首先 我想让你见一个人
First, there's someone I wish you to meet.
伯顿·考克斯太太 这是波罗先生
Mrs Burton-Cox, this is Monsieur Poirot.
波罗先生是我的...助手
Monsieur Poirot is... my assistant.
你好 女士
Enchante, madame.
他是法国人吗? 我受不了法国人
Is he French? I can't stand the French.
不 女士 我是比利时人
Non, madame. I am Belgian.
你担心你儿子德斯蒙德
You have concerns about the marriage of your son Desmond
和西莉亚·拉文斯克罗夫特小姐的婚事?
with Mademoiselle Celia Ravenscroft.
是的
That is so.
现在的年轻人啊 总是急急躁躁的!
Young people today, they rush into things!
但是了解别人的背景很重要 不是吗?
But it's important to know the background, don't you think?
心理背景
The psychological background.
总有一些让人不愿意冒的险
Well, there are certain... risks that one might not wish to take.
但是冒险的是
But the persons taking these risks are
西莉亚和德斯蒙德 不是你 女士
Celia and Desmond, not you, madame.
你说什么?
Beg your pardon?
德斯蒙德 他不是你的亲生儿子
Desmond, he is not your son by birth.
这和此事有什么关系?
What's that got to do with anything?
他小的时候 你亲自照顾他吗?
When he was young, did you take care of him personally?
我当然有! 奥利弗太太 我请你...
Of course I did! Mrs Oliver, I please...
一定有人帮助过你
You must have had some help.
帮助? 我为什么需要帮助?
Help? Why would I need help?
我是他妈妈!
I'm his mother!
也许只是在假期里
Perhaps in the holidays.
噢 是的 在假期里
Oh... Yes, of course. In the holidays,
他和萨福克的人寄住在一起
he went to stay with some people in Suffolk.
在萨福克 他由一位法国女孩照顾
And in Suffolk, he was in the care of a French girl.
兹利 兹利·罗塞尔
Zelie. Zelie Rouxelle.
我已经听够了!
I've had quite enough of this!
再见!
Goodbye!
德斯蒙德和兹利·罗塞尔之间
What occurred between Desmond
发生了什么事 女士?
and Zelie Rouxelle, madame?
你们知道这是怎样的感觉吗?!
Do either of you have the faintest idea what it's like?!
你自己的孩子看你一眼就开始尖叫?
When your own child takes one look at you and starts to scream?
才有了那个讨人喜欢的保姆几个月
And after a few months with that beloved nanny,
我对他什么都做不了!
I could do nothing with him!
她是个...她是个邪恶的坏女人!
She's a... She's a devious little baggage!
我很开心后来拦截了她的信
And I made jolly sure to intercept her letters later on.
他是我儿子 我决定他的未来!
He's my son and I will say what happens to him!
女士们 先生们! 离演奏会还有五分钟!
Ladies and gentlemen! Five minutes till the start of the recital!
- 西莉亚小姐 - 波罗
- Mademoiselle Celia. - Poirot.
小姐 你知道吗 请原谅
Mademoiselle, do you know, and please to forgive me,
多萝西娅姑妈是怎么死的?
but, how it was that Aunt Dorothea died?
- 是的 我知道 - 还有你的堂兄妹
- Yes, I do. - And your cousins.
淹死的小男孩和小女孩?
The little girl and the little boy who was drowned?
我们基本不会说起他们
We tended not to speak of them.
但是也许在假期里
But perhaps they were also looked after
他们也是由你们的寄宿人兹利照顾的
during the holidays by your au pair Zelie.
不不 兹利只照顾我和德斯蒙德
No, no. Zelie just had me and Desmond.
但她最后又回去帮你妈妈了
But she returned to assist your mother at the end.
她也帮你的亡父做笔录 不是吗?
And she also takes dictations from your late father, does she not?
是的
Yes.
那么你的亡父
So what was the involvement of your late father
和威洛比研究所有什么关系?
with the Willoughby Institute?
威洛比研究所是什么?
What is the Willoughby Institute?
你姑妈就是在那里接受治疗的
It was where your aunt was treated.
- 我一点都不知道 - 我知道了
- I don't know anything at all. - I see.
嗯...
Um...
小姐 请认真想一下
Mademoiselle, please to think very carefully.
在你父母死的时候
Is it possible that there was anyone else
有没有可能有其他人在崖顶?
staying at Overcliff at the time of the deaths of your parents?
任何哪怕警♥察♥都不知道的人
Anyone perhaps whom the police did not know about.
怎么可能
I don't know how,
如果有的话 兹利会提到的 不是吗?
because if there had been, zelie would have mentioned it, wouldn't she?
是啊
Oui.
你有和兹利保持联♥系♥吗?
Have you remained in contact with Zelie?
我给她写了无数次信 但我的信都被送回来了
I wrote to her countless times. But all my letters were sent back.
她就这样消失了
She simply disappeared.
我很高兴见过她 她是个很棒的人
I'd love to have seen her. She was a marvellous character.
德斯蒙德给她写过信吗?
And Desmond, does he write to her?
怎么会呢? 我们不知道她住在哪里
How could he? We don't know where she lives.
你自己有回过崖顶吗?
And you yourself, have you ever returned to Overcliff?
没有
No.
怎么了? 你为什么觉得我该回去?
Why? Why, do you think I should?
赶走我的梦魇 这之类的?
Drive out my demons, that sort of thing?
女士们 先生们!
Ladies and gentlemen!
请坐!
Please take your seats!
- 奥利弗太太!- 噢 天呐 很抱歉
- Madame Oliver! - Oh, dear,I'm so sorry.
- 他们已经就坐了 - 很抱歉
- They are seated. - I'm so sorry.
- 西莉亚到了吗? - 是的
- Is Celia there? - Yes, she is.
- 很好 太好了 - 不 先生!
- Good. That's very good. - No, monsieur!
谢谢
Merci.
我确定 问题的关键就是兹利
The key, it is Zelie. Of this I am sure.
是的 但我们怎么能找到她?
Yes. But how do we find her?
拉文斯克罗夫特小姐 你能来太好了
Miss Ravenscroft, good of you to come.
看看那些钻石!
Look at all those diamonds!
他不用音乐表演 真聪明
He's playing without music. Clever chap.
有一位外国女孩
There was a foreign girl.
我小的时候 她是我的家庭教师
She'd be my governess when I was young.
她回来帮我妈妈
She'd come back to help Mummy.
我对一个人产生了依恋
I'd formed an attachment to someone
并且不愿意放弃
and I wouldn't give it up.
才有了那个讨人喜欢的保姆几个月
And after a few months with that beloved nanny,
我对他什么都做不了!
I could do nothing with him!
我不知道她住在哪里 但我的信都被送回来了
I don't know where she lives. All my letters were sent back.
她就这样消失了
She simply disappeared.
很好
Very good.
- 中场休息有多久? - 就是这样!
- How long is the interval? - That is it!
就是这样!
That is it!
我怎么会这么愚蠢呢?!
How could I be so stupid?!
喜欢吗 阿里阿德涅?
Enjoying it, Ariadne?
- 请原谅我打断一下 先生 - 没关系
- Please to forgive the intrusion, monsieur. - All right.
我现在不能和你说话
Look. I really can't talk to you now.
我们要去演奏后半场了
We're about to go on for the second half.
不! 你不可能演奏
Non! It will not be possible for you
音乐会的后半场
to play the remainder of this concert.
除非你给我兹利·罗塞尔小姐的地址
Unless you give to me the address of Mademoiselle Zelie Rouxelle.
- 我不知道 - 不 你知道
- I don't know it. - Yes, you do know it.
我不记得了 我们必须继续演奏了
I can't remember it. We have to go on.
先生 你能凭记忆演奏巴♥赫♥的曲子
Monsieur, you play Bach from memory.
你有大象一样的好记性
You have the memory of an elephant.
我要知道
I demand to know the address of
兹利·罗塞尔小姐的地址 现在!
Mademoiselle Zelie Rouxelle, tout de suite!
伯顿·考克斯先生! 时间到了 先生!
Mr Burton-Cox! It's time, gentlemen!
谢谢 先生
Merci, monsieur.
出租车!
Taxi!
波罗先生!
Mr Poirot!
- 我是比尔·加洛韦 - 啊 警官
- It's Bill Garroway. - Ah, Superintendent.
这是斯普拉特 我妻子取的名字
This is Sprat. Wife named him that.
她死了 我必须养着它了!
She died. I'm stuck with him!
噢 比尔警督告诉我你会在这里
Oh, Inspector Beale told me you'd be here.
- 他让我把这个给你 - 啊
- Asked me to deliver this. - Ah.
- 他因为一个案子出勤去了 - 谢谢
- He's been called out on a case. - Merci.
很抱歉给你带来了这么多麻烦
I am so sorry you have been put to so much trouble.
不麻烦 先生 晚安
No trouble at all, sir. I bid you good night.
走吧 斯普拉特!
Come on, Sprat!
警官
Superintendent.
跟我说说斯普拉特吧
Tell to me about Sprat.
它咬人吗?
Does he bite?
它主要是啃它自己的背
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表