- She has brought no maid. - No?
那位年轻的女士是谁
Then who is that young lady?
那是爱丽丝·坎宁安小姐
That is Miss Alice Cunningham.
先生你是警♥察♥...警官吗
Is Monsieur polizei... police officer?
不 不 我的朋友
No, no, mon ami.
他是...波罗
He is... Poirot.
女士们 一切都还好吗
Ladies, is everything quite well?
您是哈罗德·华林先生吗
Are you Mr Harold Waring?
我现在真是臭名远扬
My incognito tumbles at the first fence.
是的
Yes.
- 是的 我是 - 我可以开诚布公地讲吗
- Yes, I am.- May I speak candidly?
我想您也会这么说
Well, I suspect you're about to.
你从英格兰来这
You have come here from England
是要避开一个丑闻
to escape the consequences of a scandal.
是这样吗
Is that correct?
是的
Yes.
那我必须恳求你 不要和我的女儿
Then I must entreat you not to engage
私下交谈
my daughter in private discourse.
我女婿会鄙视这种事
My son-in-law would take a dim view of it.
非常鄙视
Very dim.
再来一杯吗 先生
Another glass, monsieur?
不用了 谢谢
Non, merci, quand meme.
杜洛埃探长
Lieutenant Drouet.
的确是
Ma foi.
你和探长警督先生有联♥系♥吗
Are you in contact with Inspector Lementeuil?
有关于马拉舍的消息吗
And what news of Marrascaud?
他还没来 还没到
He is not here, not yet.
先生
Oh, monsieur!
抱歉 先生
Pardon, monsieur.
赫尔克里
Hercule!
- 伯爵夫人 - 我的爱
- Countess! - Lyubov moya!
二十年了
20 years.
就像过眼云烟
Bouf! Gone like smoke through keyhole.
是啊
Oui.
我一眼就认出是你
I recognised you instantly.
我只能回来了
What could I do but return?
你气色很好 伯爵夫人
You look well, Countess.
- 很好吗 - 是的
- Well? - Oui.
赫尔克里 还是这么无趣
Hercule, such insipidity.
至少 我想看上去像个女神
At very least, I want to look like a goddess.
最美的那种
One of the better ones.
我的气色当然要好
Of course I look well.
这是我生命中无情的美德
It is my life of unrelenting virtue.
我的犯罪生涯基本结束了
My life of crime is largely over.
好
Bon.
我帮你提
S'il vous plait?
谢谢
Merci.
这些年 至少我必须假装成懂事的成人
These days, I must at least pretend to be sensible adult.
毕竟 亲爱的
After all, dorogoi...
我是个母亲
I am a mother.
你起来了
You're up.
我是站立的
I am vertical...
如果这就是你的意思
if that is what you mean.
你吃过药了吗
Have you taken your medication?
看着我的眼睛 鲁茨医生
Look at my eyes, Dr Lutz.
我吃过药了
I have taken my medication.
我们可以谈谈吗
Shall we talk?
我不想
I don't want to.
当你不想说话的时候 卡特琳娜
When you don't want to, Katrina,
正是应该谈论的时候
then is the time to talk.
只有这样你才能好起来
It's the way to make you better.
- 伯爵夫人 - 赫尔克里
- Countess. - Hercule.
我想让你见见我女儿 爱丽丝·坎宁安
I should like you to meet my daughter, Alice Cunningham.
和她的丑狗
And her ugly dog.
小姐
Mademoiselle.
坎宁安是谁
Cunningham?
一♥夜♥情♥ 忘了他吧 我已经忘了
Ships in the night, forget him. I have.
爱丽丝是犯罪学家
Alice is criminologist.
有我这样一个母亲
Well, with a mother like me,
她只能在罪恶的两端二选其一
she would have to turn one way or the other.
她在研究大罪犯的作案手法
She studies the modi operandi of great criminals.
亲爱的 坐坐坐
Dorogoi, sit, sit, sit.
只研究大罪犯吗 小姐
Only the great criminals, mademoiselle?
那些无名小卒呢
What about the little ones?
我的论文探讨了那些
My thesis examines the detectives
成功揭露这些歹徒的侦探
who are successful in exposing these miscreants.
她也研究了你
She's studied you.
天哪 我值得你研究吗
Le mot de dieu! Do I repay the study?
他看着你在想
He looks at you and he thinks,
"她可能是我的女儿"
"She could be my daughter."
当然 你不是他的女儿
Of course, you are not his daughter.
不然的话 最起码我和波罗先生也会牵着手
Monsieur Poirot and I would have had to have held hands at the very least.
但他看着你 亲爱的
But he looks at you, dorogoi,
他看到了他本可能拥有的生活
and he sees the life he might have had.
是的 我知道你和我妈妈是...熟人
Yes, I am aware that you and my mother are... acquainted.
她告诉我你对她特别好
She's told me you were incredibly kind to her.
我可能说过一次
Oh, shush. I might have said it once.
她没有说别的
She speaks of little else.
但你在查什么 先生 把你领到这来的案子
But what is your case, monsieur, that brings you here?
我是波罗 我有两个案子
I am Poirot. I have two cases.
其中一个一定是马拉舍
One of them must be Marrascaud.
报纸上全都再说他
The newspapers are full of him.
在伦敦时 他从你手里逃走了
He got away from you in London.
既然你都来了 那么马拉舍也会来吗
If you are here it is because... Marrascaud is expected too?
或许他已经在这了
Maybe he's here already.
真惊心动魄
How thrilling.
他会是哪一个呢
Which one of us is it?
是我吗
Is it me?
我要在这本书的空白处 写下我认为是他的人
I shall write down who I think it is in the margin of this book.
等波罗先生摘下凶手的面具时
So when Monsieur Poirot unmasks the killer...
再看我写得对不对
..we shall see if I'm right.
怎么了
What's that?
只是雪在动
It is merely the snow...
而已
moving.
某处有雪崩
Somewhere an avalanche.
我可以和你说句话吗
Might I speak to you a moment?
我在报纸上看到 你有一个私生子
I read in the newspaper that you have an illegitimate child.
是的 我也看到了
Yes, I read that too.
我可以问问你的脸是怎么回事吗
May I ask what happened to your face?
我的丈夫难以控制自己的脾气
My husband has difficulty controlling his temper.
有时候我会得罪他
Sometimes I displease him.
有时候我也会得罪我的爱人
Well, sometimes I displease my loved ones.
但她们并不会打我的脸
They don't hit me in the face when I do it.
谁说我爱他
Who says I love him?
我们都有遗憾 华林先生
We all have... regrets, Mr Waring.
遗憾是最绝望无用的情感 克莱顿夫人
Regrets are the most forlorn and useless emotions, Mrs Clayton.
我们必须确保它们不会发生
One must insure against them.
艾尔西
Elsie.
我们应该玩一圈波提切利娱乐一下
So... we shall amuse ourselves with a round of Botticelli.
一种通过首字母和提问来猜测人名的游戏
这是个猜谜游戏
It is a parlour game.
我给你一个我想出来的首字母
I give you my letter,
你必须用提问的方式猜出我的身份
you must establish my identity by questioning me.
如果我选一个M的话
So, I choose... M.
你就问 "你绘制过西斯廷教堂的天花板吗"
You say, "Did you paint the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel?"
我说 "没有 我不是米开朗基罗"
I say, "Nein, I am not Michelangelo."
你说 "这样啊..."
You say, "Ach..."
好 好 我们都知道这个游戏
Yes, yes, we all know the game.
你写过复活交响曲吗
Did you write the Resurrection Symphony?
我对音乐一无所知
I know nothing of music.
- 马♥勒♥ - 很好 很好
- Mahler. - Good, good!
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表