E-R-M-A-N.
赫尔曼? 德国人?
Herman? German?
你觉得这是他为了伪装去偷的衣服吗
You think he stole the clothes, some kind of disguise?
我的朋友 我们一定要确认这个人的身份
Now, mes amis, we must discover the identity of this man
搞清他和四巨头的关系
and find out his connection with the Big Four.
斯蒂芬
Stephen!
斯蒂芬
Stephen!
斯蒂芬 开门
Stephen! Unlock the door!
阿凌 快点
Ah Ling, hurry!
斯蒂芬 说话
Stephen, answer me!
天啊 死得真惨
Oh! What a terrible way for a man to die.
要我说这太奇怪了
Ruddy odd if you ask me.
为什么用火呢 把脸烧得面目全非
Why the fire? I mean, it makes the face completely unrecognisable.
- 是啊 - 你觉得这是故意的吗
- Oui. - Do you think that was the intention?
波洛想到过这个 但是 毫无疑问
Poirot, he has thought of this, but, no, there seems little doubt
死者就是斯蒂芬·佩因特先生
that the dead person is Monsieur Stephen Paynter.
杀手进入房♥间
So, the killer comes into the room,
把他拉下床 又把他拽到火堆边
pulls him off the bed and drags him over to the fire.
这么杀人可不简单 警员
Not the easiest way to kill a man.Constable.
那肯定会有打斗痕迹
There would have been a struggle tremendous.
还有惨叫声 房♥子里没人听到过惨叫声
And screams, screams which nobody in the house admits to hearing.
是谁发现的尸体
Who discovered the body?
中国籍的男仆人 中国人 波罗
Chinese man servant. Chinese, Poirot.
还有他结发三十年的妻子 狄安娜·佩因特
And Diana Paynter, the wife of 30 years.
似乎在她自己的房♥间里闻到了烟味
Smelt the smoke apparently from her own bedroom.
那么佩因特夫人不和她丈夫睡在一起吗
Alors Madame Paynter, she does not share the bed chamber with her husband?
你没有听到吗 波罗 三十年啊
Didn't you hear me, Poirot? 30 years.
说实话 如果我们有足够的房♥间
To be honest, I think Mrs Japp
我觉得我夫人也会立即接受
would jump at this type of sleeping arrangement,
分屋睡觉的
if we had the room.
你看 探长 那手指
See you, Inspector, the finger?
一条很离奇的线索 不是吗
A clue most bizarre, no?
显然佩因特先生习惯在他的床边
Ah, now, apparently Mr Paynter kept a notepad,
放一本记事本 一只笔 还有一瓶墨水
a pen and a bottle of ink by his bedside,
这是他昨晚写的
and this is what he wrote last night.
昆汀医生 你是过世的佩因特先生的
Dr Quentin, you were the personal physician
私人医生吗
of the late Monsieur Paynter?
是的
That's correct.
斯蒂芬有心脏疾病
Stephen had a heart condition,
用药正确的话很容易管理
easily managed with the right medication.
但谨慎起见 还是需要有人在身边陪护
But it was thought prudent that there should be someone on hand.
他最近精神状况怎么样
What has his state of mind been lately?
他非常焦虑
He'd been anxious.
那些报纸上的报道让每个人都变得很警惕
All this stuff in the papers is enough to alarm anyone.
现在瑞兰德也消失了
And now Ryland's vanished.
这对党内是一个巨大打击
It's a great blow to the party.
医生 你最后一次见到他活着是什么时候
When did you last see him alive, Doctor?
大概是昨晚十一点半 他在睡觉之前要求见我
Around 11:30 last night. He asked to see me before he retired to bed.
你觉得他情况怎么样
How did you find him?
他非常激动
He was very agitated.
我建议用一针强心剂 但他说他只想去睡觉
I suggested a tonic, but he said he just wanted to get to bed.
最后一个问题 医生
One final question, if I may, Doctor.
谢谢
Merci.
你认识这个男人吗
Do you recognise this man?
- 他是看起来似曾相识 - 为什么呢
- He does look vaguely familiar. - For what reason?
我觉得他与和平党有关
He's something to do with the Peace Party, I think.
我通过斯蒂芬和他的工作 见过很多人
I met so many people through Stephen and his work
但我也不太确定
that I really couldn't say for sure.
- 不 我不认识他 - 夫人 再仔细想想
- No, I don't know him. - Try to think carefully, madame.
或许你通过你去世的丈夫和他的工作见过他呢
Perhaps you met him through your late husband and his work?
斯蒂芬很少和我谈工作上的事 先生
Stephen rarely thought to include me in his work, monsieur.
很抱歉 我帮不上什么忙
I'm sorry I can't be any more help to you.
夫人 我们不想为难你
We do not wish to distress you, madame.
我爱我的丈夫 先生
I loved my husband, monsieur.
但是前段时间
But I realised some time ago
我才明白 我的感情再也得不到回报
that my affection was no longer reciprocated.
昨晚 我证实了一件我怀疑了很久的事
Last night I learned for certain what I had suspected for some time,
就是他...
that he...
他...
..that he...
他和奥莉薇夫人之间有私情吗
That he and Madame Olivier were conducting the love affair?
你怎么...
How did you...?
这是我在国际象棋比赛上发现的
This Poirot had observed at the chess tournament.
我很抱歉 夫人
I am so sorry, madame.
佩因特先生 你昨晚听到什么吵闹声了吗
Did you hear any kind of disturbance in the night, Mr Paynter?
没 相信我 在我喝了那么多酒之后
No. Believe me, after the amount of booze I put away,
我能早起就是奇迹
it's a miracle I woke at all this morning.
我之前都醉死了
Dead to the world, I was.
天哪 抱歉
Oh, dear. Sorry.
你们确定不需要喝点什么吗
Are you sure I can't get you anything?
现在喝酒有点早 先生 谢谢你
Bit early for me, sir. Thank you all the same.
通常对我来说也是有点早
It would be for me too usually,
但是 为了可怜的斯蒂芬叔叔
but, you know, poor old Uncle Stephen.
你经常会听到这种诡异的意外
You hear about these kind of freak accidents happening all the time.
但发生在自己最亲近的人身上时 还是会震惊
Still, a shock when it happens to one of your nearest and dearest.
你觉得这是一个意外吗
You think, then, that this was an accident?
不然还会是什么
Well, what else could it have been?
你和你叔叔的关系怎么样
How did you and your uncle get on together?
我一直没有机会去真正了解他
Well, I don't feel I had the chance to get to know him properly.
- 我只在这待了几个月而已 - 是这样吗
- I've only been here a few months. - Is that so?
是啊 父亲和斯蒂芬叔叔关系不好
Yes. Father and Uncle Stephen fell out, you see.
我还小的时候 他们之间发生了一些事
There'd been an incident when I was only a nipper.
你知道他们之间发生了什么事吗
And do you know the nature of this incident?
这个 一个烟花在我脸上炸开了
Well, this. A firework exploded in my face.
父亲总是怪斯蒂芬叔叔
Father always blamed Uncle Stephen.
当然 我不记得那件事
I don't even remember it, of course,
但他们再也没说过话
but they never spoke again.
所以他会因为佩因特的死
So he gets a tidy sum
而得到一笔相当可观的财产
as a result of Paynter's death.
还有他的死亡方式 那么暴♥力♥又戏剧化
And the manner of his death, so violent and dramatic.
火烧毁了佩因特先生的脸
The fire that consumes the face of Monsieur Paynter,
而在他自己脸上也有一个对应的古怪烧痕
an echo grotesque of the burning of his own face.
而且佩因特先生将死之时
And as he lies dying, Monsieur Paynter,
他把手指伸进墨瓶
he dips his finger into the ink
在记事本上潦草地写了一个G 绝望中
and scrawls the letter G onto a notepad, a final desperate attempt
试图指出凶手的身份
to indicate the identity of his killer.
所以是杰拉尔德为了报仇和钱财而做的吗
Gerald did it for revenge and for the cash?
不 不 我的朋友
Non, non, mon ami.
第四件与和平党和四巨头有关的谋杀吗
A fourth murder with a connection to the Peace Party and the Big Four?
不 这是试图用最粗糙的方式
Non. This is an attempt most crude
陷害年轻的杰拉尔德先生
to frame young Monsieur Gerald.
我想该去询问大人物了
Well, I suppose we'd better have the big one in.
我会尽我所能帮助你们
I shall do all I can to assist you.
这对世界是一大损失 对我个人也是
This is a terrible loss for the world, and for me personally.
夫人 或许你可以帮助我们
Perhaps you can assist us, madame,
了解这个男人的身份
with the identity of this man?
先生 我不认识他
He's not known to me, monsieur.
那你或许应该再近距离看看 夫人
Then perhaps you should take a closer look, madame.
我的视力很好
My eyesight is excellent.
我保证 我不知道这个男人是谁
I can assure you, I do not know who this man is.
夫人 我们了解到在昨天晚饭之前
Madame, we understand that before dinner last night
你和佩因特先生曾私下交谈过
you and Monsieur Paynter conversed in private?
是的 我们讨论了和平党的未来
Yes, we talked of the future of the Peace Party.
- 你在说谎 - 佩因特夫人 请不要这样
- That's a lie. - Mrs Paynter, please.
我或许没有你那世界一流的大脑 夫人
I may not have your world-class brain, madame,
但我能感觉到
but I have sense enough to know
我丈夫背着我和别人有私情
when my husband is conducting a love affair behind my back.
狄安娜
Diana.
他想和你结束这段私情
He wanted to finish it with you,
你却因为骄傲而无法忍♥受
and your pride couldn't bear it.
我听到他说 "这一切都是错的
I heard him. "It's all wrong.
我不能继续下去了"
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表