How is Mrs Franklin?
老样子 变本加历了
The same and rather more so.
她只是喜欢大惊小怪
She just likes making a fuss.
- 这话说的有点过了啊 - 是真的
- That's rather harsh. - It's true.
她完全不在意约翰的工作
She takes no interest in John's work,
没完没了地唠叨她的身体
goes on and on about her health.
你们在这儿呢
Ah, there you are.
以为科学怪人又拖你去他的实验室了
Thought Frankenstein had dragged you off to his lab again.
这是我父亲
This is my father.
- 阿勒顿 - 黑斯廷斯
- Allerton. - Hastings.
久仰大名
Heard a lot about you.
波罗忠实的副官 对吧
Poirot's loyal lieutenant, eh?
你能来真是太好了
I'm so glad you're here.
赫尔克里叔叔总能让你不再自怨自艾
Uncle Hercule always manages to bring you out of yourself.
他一直情绪低落
He gets so sad.
你得让他低落一阵子 亲爱的
Ah, well, you must allow him that, mon cher.
纠结于过去又有什么用呢
What's the use of dwelling on the past?
我们必须着眼未来
We must all look forward.
你整晚看起来都怪怪的
You know, you've been rather queer all evening.
- 我没有啊 - 你盯着大家看来看去
- I don't know what you mean. - Staring at everyone.
完全藏不住事儿
You're so transparent.
可能是因为故地重游 想起了过去和逝者
Maybe it's being back here with its memories and ghosts.
- 这里有过一次谋杀案是吧 - 对
- There was a murder, wasn't there? - Oui.
这房♥子的女主人被毒死了
The lady of the house, she was poisoned.
她控制了 用你们的话说 家里的经济大权
She controlled, as you say, the purse strings,
但是她的继子女们觉得
but her stepchildren felt
他们没有了生活的自主♥权♥
they had no life of their own.
那真是太自私了
That's so selfish.
老人和病人不该倚仗自己弱势
Old people, sick people, shouldn't be allowed
就毁掉别人的生活
to ruin the lives of others.
- 朱蒂丝 - 我没那个意思...
- Judith! - Oh, I didn't mean...
自私可不是老年人的专利
Selfishness is not the monopoly of the old,
这点我能保证 亲爱的
I can assure you, mon cher.
我只是想到了件案子
It's just that I was thinking of this case
有这么一个不像话的父亲 虐待自己的女儿们
of a man who treated his daughters appallingly.
他的长女 算是解开枷锁
But when the eldest steeled herself to... cut the knot, so to speak,
让她的妹妹们重获自♥由♥
in order that her sisters might go free,
然后她去投案自首 被判了绞刑
she gave herself up and was hanged.
玛格丽特·利奇菲尔德
Margaret Litchfield.
是的 你怎么知道
Yes. How did you know?
这是轰动一时的案子
Oh... It is a case most famous.
我觉得她非常勇敢
Well, I think she was very brave.
那富兰克林医师 他怎么觉得
And Dr Franklin, what does he think?
他觉得那个老人是自作自受
He thinks it served the old man right.
有些人被谋杀纯属是自找的
Some people just ask to be murdered.
谋杀从来就不是正义的 朱蒂丝
Murder is never justified, Judith.
但在这么一个极端情况下...
But when a situation is so extreme...
这些想法都是谁灌输给你的
Who has been putting into your head these ideas?
- 没有谁 - 一派胡言
- Nobody. - Pernicious nonsense!
其实我过来是为了给富兰克林夫人捎个口信
Actually, I came over to give you a message from Mrs Franklin.
她邀你去她房♥间
She's invited you to her room.
失陪了
Excuse me.
我就没懂过那姑娘
I've never understood that girl.
她活出了自我 是个好姑娘 黑斯廷斯
Oh, she is her own woman, and a good one too, Hastings.
但是她现在变得如此冷血
But she's become so cold-hearted.
我觉得责任在她身边的人
I put it down to the company she keeps -
那个可鄙的富兰克林医师
that wretched Dr Franklin.
还有阿勒顿 我不喜欢那个人
And Allerton. I don't like that man.
这就是你们所谓的纨绔子弟 是吧
What you call the nasty bit of goods, eh?
- 但是很招姑娘们喜欢 - 向来如此
- But most attractive to the ladies. - Isn't that always the way?
您能来真是太好了 黑斯廷斯上校
I'm delighted you're here, Captain Hastings.
波罗先生一定高兴坏了
Dear Monsieur Poirot must be so pleased.
还是宝刀未老啊 波罗
Sharp as a knife, old Poirot,
虽然他的身体已经不堪一击了
even though he is falling to bits.
对朱蒂丝来说也是件大好事
And it will be so nice for Judith.
这孩子干活太拼了
The child has been working far too hard.
她看起来气色不错啊
She looks very well on it.
我真是太羡慕她了
Oh, how I envy her.
疾病于我如同跗骨之蛆啊
Ill health has been the bane of my life.
枕头 克拉文
Pillows, Craven.
我丈夫特别擅长奴役别人 是吧约翰
Yes, my husband's a real slave driver. Aren't you, John?
你刚说什么 芭芭拉
Mm? What's that, Barbara?
她刚才说你成天使唤可怜的朱蒂丝
She was just saying how you work poor Judith into the ground.
朱蒂丝 是啊
Judith, yes.
我们还有些事情需要... 抱歉
There was something we had to... Do excuse me.
我觉得自己真是不中用
Oh, I feel so inadequate.
我知道自己应该更关心一点
I know I ought to take more interest.
你不该自寻烦恼 芭布斯
You shouldn't worry yourself, Babs.
但是我觉得这太恶心了
But I find it all so nasty,
白老鼠啊兔子啊之类的
the guinea pigs and the rats and everything.
直叫我反胃
It makes me feel quite sick.
我只愿想着可爱的叫人开心的东西
I just want to think about lovely, happy things.
我和芭布斯是青梅竹马 虽然她小了我十五岁
Babs and I are old playmates, even though she's 15 years younger.
比尔亲爱的
Darling Bill.
然后等我从缅♥甸♥回来的时候
Then when I came back from Burma
她已经出落成婷婷少女了
to find her a beautiful young lady.
我们家之前住在这附近
My family used to live in this part of the world
比尔会不时来奈顿公♥馆♥他叔叔家住
and Bill would come to stay with his uncle at Knatton Hall.
死气沉沉的地方
A mausoleum of a place.
需要女主人的打理
Needs a woman's hand.
我不介意说给你听 当时我的心完全沦陷了
I don't mind telling you I completely lost my heart,
但是她离我而去 嫁给了富兰克林
but she went and married Franklin.
这人完全不懂她
The fellow doesn't understand her.
他只在意他的那些试管 蠢货
He's only interested in his test tubes, damned fool!
来打局牌吧
Fancy a rubber?
该出红心 你个傻瓜
Hearts, you stupid man!
这没得打了 我们得重新开局
Oh, there's nothing for it, we'll have to start again.
我不知道自己是怎么了 整个人七上八下的
I don't know what's got into me. I'm all at sixes and sevens.
我们还没切牌呢
We haven't cut yet!
抱歉 亲爱的 太对不起了
Oh, I'm sorry, dear. I'm so sorry.
这真是太过 过分了
Well, that was pretty g-ghastly.
看他被这么欺负 我实在是忍♥不下去了
It gets my back up to see him b-bullied like that.
小声点
Keep it down.
但这太 太恶劣了 真的太恶劣了
But it's too b-bad, it really is.
更糟的是 他还忍♥ 忍♥气吞声
And what's worse, he just t-takes it.
不过就算想反抗 他也无能为力
Couldn't assert himself if he tried.
我们是不是该关上门
Oughtn't we to shut that?
好像还有人在外面
Ah, I d-don't think everybody's in yet.
谁还在外面
Who's still out?
应该是你女 女儿 还有阿勒顿
Your d-daughter, I think, and Allerton.
- 还没睡啊 老伙计 - 我睡不着
- Still about, old chap? - I couldn't sleep.
我想找波罗拿点药
I was going to get some pills from Poirot.
我来给你
Oh. I'll fix you up.
不用去吵醒他
No need to wake him.
你经常这么晚睡吗
Do you normally stay up this late?
外面有快乐的事情时 我可不会早睡
I never go to bed when there's sport abroad.
这种月光下的良宵不应该被虚度
These moonlit evenings aren't made to be wasted.
这种药的药效很强
This is the real stuff.
它会让你睡得像根木头一样
It'll make you sleep like a log.
"安眠" 这药危险吗
Slumberyl. Is it dangerous?
过量的话才会 这是一种巴比妥类药物
It is if you take too much of it. It's one of the barbiturates.
开这种药不需要处方吗
Don't you need a prescription?
确实需要 但我有门路
Damned right, but I've got a pull in that line.
是我的一个老朋友给我介绍的
An old friend of mine gave me a few useful introductions.
很不幸他已经去世了 那家伙叫埃瑟林顿
Dead now, sadly. Chap called Etherington.
莱昂纳多·埃瑟林顿
Leonard Etherington?
就是他
That's the one.
他的妻子 谁能想到她有那个东西
That wife of his. Who'd have thought she'd have it in her?
- 砒霜 对吗 - 对 你也认识他吧
- Arsenic, wasn't it? - Yes. Knew him too, did you?
不 我在报纸上看到的
No, I read about it.
这样啊
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表