I mean Daisy's a good sort, I suppose, but a chap can only take so much.
打完桥牌之后 诺顿多了几句嘴
After the bridge, Norton actually said as much.
我确定勒特雷尔都听到了
I'm sure Luttrell heard every word.
凶手在这里 我就知道
The killer is here! I know it!
- 你怎么知道 - 我就是知道
- How do you know? - I know!
勒特雷尔冲着他的妻子开枪
Whether Luttrell shot his wife by accident
是意外还是故意的 这个很难证明
or whether he meant to...it is impossible to prove.
你能够证明
Oh, you'll prove it all right.
你总是可以
You always do.
如果人生有这么简单就好了
If only life were that simple.
波罗总是能抓到凶手
Poirot always gets his man.
或许这一次他不想这么做
Perhaps this time he does not wish to.
你把我弄糊涂了 老兄
You've lost me there, old chap.
除非是
Unless, of course...
有人躲在灌木丛中
..someone was hiding in the bushes,
就在上校开火的同时 他也开火了
and at the exact moment the colonel fired, they fired too.
那个藏在灌木丛中的神秘杀手
And who might be this mystery killer
会是谁呢 黑斯廷斯
in the bushes, Hastings?
我觉得是那个吸毒成瘾的罗萨里奥·阿勒顿
I wouldn't put it past that drug-addled Lothario Allerton.
吸毒成瘾
Drug-addled?
他曾是莱昂纳多·埃瑟林顿的密友
He was a chum of Leonard Etherington.
那个被妻子毒死的瘾君子
That addict who was poisoned by his wife.
- 你怎么知道的 - 他告诉我的
- How do you know this? - He told me.
你就没想过要告诉我吗
And you did not think to tell it to me?
黑斯廷斯 你的问题就在于
The trouble with you, Hastings,
你太懒了 精神上太懒了
is that you are lazy - mentally.
听着 波罗 我知道我不是个聪明人
Listen, Poirot. Look, I know I'm not much of a fellow
但你也没必要揭我的伤疤
but there's no need to rub it in.
你不喜欢用脑子来工作
You do not like to work with this.
或许你应该让别人帮忙 比如波伊德·卡灵顿
Perhaps you should get someone else on board. Boyd Carrington.
- 当然不行 - 他比我可聪明多了
- Certainly not. - He's a good deal cleverer than me.
那倒是不难
That would not be difficult.
但是波伊德·卡灵顿...
But Boyd Carrington...
是个爱炫耀的讨厌鬼 他的记忆力太差了
Is a pompous bore, whose memory is so bad
他会把你讲给他的故事再讲给你听
that he tells back to you the story that you have told to him!
我禁止你向任何人说起这件事情
Now, I forbid you to speak of this matter to anyone.
- 你明白吗 - 是的
- Do you understand? - Yes.
我只能靠你跟着别人去我去不了的地方
It is up to you to follow people where I cannot go,
跟他们谈话 打探他们 监视他们
to talk to them, to listen to them, to spy on them,
通过钥匙孔偷看
watch through keyholes.
我不会通过钥匙孔偷看
I will not look through keyholes.
好吧 好吧 你不用通过钥匙孔偷看
Oh, very well, very well, you will not look through keyholes.
你继续做你的英国绅士 然后有人会被杀死的
You will remain the English gentleman and someone will be killed.
真见鬼 波罗
Oh, dash it all, Poirot.
你有的时候真是顽固 你知道吗 黑斯廷斯
You can be quite obstinate at times. Do you know that, Hastings?
我也希望还有其他我可以信赖的人
I also wish there was someone else I could trust...
但是我想我只能忍♥受你了
..but I suppose I will have to put up with you.
因为你根本没有灰色脑细胞
And since you cannot use your little grey cells
也不能强迫你用它
because you do not possess them,
但无论如何用用你的眼睛
at any rate use your eyes,
你的耳朵 你的鼻子 如果需要的话
your ears, your nose, if need be.
当然 在尊严允许的范围内
But only, of course, as far as the dictates of honour will allow.
现在走吧
Now go away.
我很累了
I'm very tired.
又来了 你又在
At it again, are you...
练习杀人游戏了吗
at your deadly exercise?
我知道你会的
I knew you would be.
为了我的罪恶 我知道你会的
For my sins, I knew you would.
但只要我一息尚存 我就会...
But while I have breath in my body, I will...
我就会诅咒你下地狱
I will damn you to hell...
不计一切代价
..whatever the cost.
他看起来不太高兴
He doesn't look too happy.
他确实不高兴
He isn't.
他曾有机会前往非洲
He was offered the chance to go to Africa,
继续他的研究 但是他妻子坚决不同意
to continue his research, but his wife protested.
他或许不忍♥心离开她
He probably felt he couldn't leave her.
你很了解她吗 上校
Do you know much about her, Captain?
我只知道她体弱多病
Only that she's an invalid.
她以生病为乐呢
She certainly enjoys ill health.
所以你认为她的病没那么严重
So you don't think there's very much the matter?
她似乎总是能够如愿以偿
She always seems to be able to do anything she wants.
你和富兰克林夫妇很熟吗
You know the Franklins well, do you?
没有
Er...no.
我刚才说的话 都是从你女儿那里听到的
What I've told you I learnt from your daughter.
她在竭力支持他
She's up in arms on his behalf.
你觉得诺顿先生怎么样
What do you think of Mr Norton?
- 为什么这么问 - 你们关系好像不错
- Why do you ask? - You seem to get on well.
我们有很多共同点
We have a good deal in common,
他非常善良 虽然...不是很机灵
and he's awfully kind, if a little...ineffectual.
他是个斯文的人
No, he's a gentle soul.
他和他母亲住了很多年 她非常专横
He lived with his mother for many years - she was very bossy -
而且我想他在学校里过得也不太好
and I don't think he had a very good time at school either.
他的感觉很敏锐
He's very perceptive, you know.
安静的人一般都这样
Quiet people often are.
是的
Yes.
所以这样的地方才阴沉沉的
That's the depressing thing about places like this.
聚集着失败者
It's full of failures.
我想是因为又经历了一场战争
I suppose it's having endured another war.
我们都曾有过创伤
We've all had the stuffing knocked out of us.
你参与过很多军事行动吗 黑斯廷斯上校
Did you see much action, Captain Hastings?
现在不行了
Oh, not allowed to this time round.
腿脚不好了 而且实话说 我也有点放任
Gammy leg. And, let's face it, I'm pushing it a bit.
但你的人生才刚开始
But your life's just beginning.
一切皆有可能
Anything might happen.
如果你在说婚姻的话 我从不敢去想
If you mean marriage, I could never think of it.
因为我的过去
Not with my history.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你不知道我是谁吧
You have no idea who I am, have you?
我知道你的名字
I know your name.
我不叫科尔 而是利奇菲尔德
It isn't Cole. It's Litchfield.
马修·利奇菲尔德
Matthew Litchfield.
是的 他是我父亲
Yes. He was my father.
他是个恶棍 黑斯廷斯上校
A wicked man, Captain Hastings.
他一直囚禁着我们
He was our jailer
直到我姐姐玛格丽特...
until my sister Margaret...
是的 我知道 报纸上都登了
Yes, I know. It was in all the papers.
但你不知道
But you don't.
我不相信是她杀了他
It's inconceivable she'd murder him.
我知道她投案自首了 但是...
I know she gave herself up, but...
我总觉得这不对劲
...I've always felt it wasn't true.
不是玛格丽特干的
It wasn't Margaret.
不可能
It can't have been.
早上好 先生们
Good morning, gentlemen.
早上好 富兰克林夫人
Good morning, Mrs Franklin.
你今天心情很好啊 夫人
You sound very happy today, madame.
是啊 是啊 波罗先生
I am. I am, Monsieur Poirot.
我要和威廉姆爵士
I'm going on a little outing with Sir William
去奈顿公♥馆♥帮他选窗帘
to Knatton Hall to advise him on his cretonnes.
我太笨了 昨天和约翰说话的时候
Silly me left my handbag in the studio yesterday
把包落在工作室了
when I was talking to John.
- 我太健忘了 - 富兰克林医师去哪里了
- Head like a sieve. Where is Dr Franklin?
他和朱蒂丝去塔明斯特
He and Judith have driven into Tadminster
买♥♥化学药品和其他一些东西
for some chemical or other.
我真为自己没有一个科研头脑感到庆幸
I'm so glad I don't have a scientific mind.
在这样好的天气 那种行为多么幼稚
On a day like this, it all seems so puerile.
别让科学家们听到你说的这些 夫人
Do not let the scientists hear you say that, madame.
不 你不要以为我不欣赏我的丈夫 先生
Oh. Oh, you mustn't think I don't admire my husband, monsieur.
他对工作那是殚精竭虑
The way he lives for his work is really tremendous,
但我也怕他陷得太深而无法自拔
but it makes me nervous the lengths to which he might go.
你这话是什么意思 夫人
What exactly do you mean, madame?
就是那毒扁豆的事情
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表