could not permit herself to love.
当这个尼塔的主人要离开伦敦时
This Nita, who has to be discarded
她也必须消失
when her mistress must leave London.
所以女仆尼塔必须死掉
And so Nita the maid has to die.
而泰德·威廉姆斯先生
And Monsieur Ted Williams,
则必须每天承受相思之苦
must bear the pain every day of his life.
他的心已碎
Of a heart that is broken.
而鲁茨医生
And Dr Lutz...
这个投机者不顾您的不快 留下来照顾您
the opportunist who has been retained to nurse you through your unhappiness.
用所谓的谈话疗法和药物帮助您痊愈
To heal you with the talking cure, with pills.
考虑到您情绪的不稳定状况持续严重
With the constant reinforcement that you are mentally unstable,
他们不能放心让您单独行动
that you cannot be trusted to exist alone.
因为如此他才继续工作
Because this keeps him in employment.
但这只是个掩护
But it is a cover.
这就是你们做事的方式 谁会信任你们呢
But that is the way you behave. How can one trust either of you?
我告诉过你 他很厉害
I told you he was forceful.
还有你 伯爵夫人
And you, Countess.
一直都没能远离犯罪生涯 对吗
Never quite able to wean yourself from the life of crime, hm?
请允许我 夫人
Pourrais-je, madame?
你看 小姐
Oh, vous voyez, mademoiselle.
你母亲 她戴着莱斯夫人的胸针
Your mother she is wearing the brooch belonging to Madame Rice.
她戴着很丑 但我戴着很漂亮
It was ugly on her and it is pretty on me.
反正她爬下山去又不需要这个东西
She won't be needing it to go down a mountain.
她最近已经很少偷东西了
She steals so rarely these days.
也许吧
Peut-etre.
但也许她很享受这种
But maybe she enjoys the pleasure
拿走属于别人的珠宝的快乐
of fencing jewellery that has been taken by another?
天哪 这不是真的 你知道的...
For God's sake. You know that is not true. You know that...
到我了
My turn.
坎宁安小姐 犯罪学研习者
Mademoiselle Cunningham. The student of criminology.
你对于犯罪手法的迷恋
Your fascination with - oh - the method.
你总是非常渴望知道波罗的想法
Your eagerness always to know what it is that Poirot he is thinking.
真是非常纯洁的动机 小姐
How deliciously pure it would be, mademoiselle,
作为掩护自己 避开那个追查你的侦探
to conceal yourself under the wing of the very detective who searches for you.
是的 我想说我觉得侦探的智慧非常有趣
Yes. May I say I think that's very interesting
但是有点模糊
but a little woolly...
而且 看起来并不那么高明
and...not quite out of the top drawer, sleuth-wise.
华林先生 你也是个善于欺骗的人
Monsieur Waring. You are no stranger to deceit.
这话可有点重 就在不久之前
That's a little harsh. Only a few hours ago
你还跟我说 我是个很高尚的人呢
you were telling me what an honourable man I was.
正是你的高尚导致了你的欺骗行为
Because it is your honour that leads you to deceit.
你能去把克莱顿夫人和莱斯夫人带过来吗
Will you please fetch for me the ladies Madame Clayton and Madame Rice.
- 她们可在半山腰上 - 不 不是的
- They're halfway down the mountain. - No. They are not.
你会发现她们正躲在你的卧室里
I think you'll find them hiding in your bedroom.
- 听着... - 请去带他们过来 先生
- Now, look here... - Just please to fetch them, monsieur.
好了 现在 经理先生
Bon. Et maintenant, Monsieur le patron.
我已经照您的吩咐做了
I have done everything you asked,
先生 请您嘴下留情
monsieur. Soyons gentils.
- 你想让波罗对你手软吗 - 是的
- You ask Poirot to be gentle with you? - Oui.
当服务生罗伯特失踪的时候
You, who when the servant Robert went missing,
你根本没有试图去找过他
made not the slightest attempt to find him?
而当古斯塔夫稍后出现时 你就推断出来了吧
And when Gustave appeared later, do you put the two and two together?
是的 当然是 先生
Of yes, of course you did, monsieur,
但你选择不去面对事实
but you pretended not to hear the answer.
然后他给了你一笔钱
And then he gives you cash.
告诉你 他希望在这里当服务生
And tells to you that he wishes to work for you as a waiter.
为什么不呢 客人们喜欢新鲜的东西
And why not? Guests have asked for stranger things.
而且毕竟 那可是钱
And, after all, cash...it is...
钱
..cash.
女士们
Ah! Ladies.
如果波罗戴着帽子的话
If he were wearing a hat, Poirot,
他倒是要向你们脱帽致敬了
he would sweep it off to you.
你们的无♥耻♥程度永无下限
Your venality, it knows no bounds.
你们不停地索取 索取 索取
You take and you take and you take!
我们把钱还给他了
We returned the money.
你们索取的是人性的善良
From the goodness of humanity, you take!
你们毁了一个男人
You ruin a man.
然后又让他因为自己的毁灭而感到内疚
Then make him feel guilty for being ruined.
你们逼他帮你们假装逃跑
You make him pretend you have escaped.
但你们逃不过波罗的眼睛 不会
But you have not escaped Poirot, no.
不 夫人们 正义一定会
No, mesdames, justice it will surely
惩罚你们 因为你们危险而恶毒
be meted out to you, for you are predatory and malign.
那么 还剩下谁呢
Alors, who else remains?
只有杜洛埃探长 和波罗自己了
Seulement the Lieutenant Drouet, and Poirot.
但不 还有你 先生
Mais non. There is you, monsieur.
刻尔柏洛斯 当你的主人被袭击时
Cerberus. Why did you not bark
你为什么没叫呢
when your mistress she was attacked, huh?
是因为袭击她的是个熟人吗
Is it because her assailant was a man that you knew?
还是说她根本没被袭击过呢
Or is it possible she was not attacked at all?
而这次攻击 是个非常讽刺的手段
And that this attack...was a device most cynical
想让波罗转移视线
to throw Poirot off the scent?
你想让我描述自己所遭受痛苦的
Would you like me to describe the intimate parts
隐秘细节吗 先生
of my tormentor, monsieur?
反正大家都在看
They were on display.
不 不 不
Non. Non, non, non.
波罗不需要这个
That is not necessary for Poirot.
你很聪明
Oh, you are clever.
但你在对付男人方面更聪明
But you are even more clever with the men.
比如说古斯塔夫 就是你的玩物
Gustave, for instance, your...creature.
你只需给他适度的注意
You give to him just enough attention
让他彻底地爱上你
to make him fall utterly in love with you.
我看见了他的眼睛 他直直看着我
I saw his eyes. He looked directly at me.
如此炙热的爱 以至于他一想起你
So passionately in love, that whenever he thinks of you,
他的双手就会颤抖
his hands, they tremble.
身陷其中却又饱受伤痕
Trapped and wounded,
他只有把自己的生命献给你
what else could he offer you but his life?
死的时候 嘴边还挂着一个谎言
Dying with a lie upon his lips in the belief
他深信这样会保护你 是你 小姐
that it would protect you. You, mademoiselle.
而你完全没有同情心 心肠冷酷
Who are entirely without compassion, entirely without mercy.
是你说女士们应该被绞死
You who said that the ladies should hang.
也是你 小姐 安排了罗伯特的"自杀"
And you yourself, mademoiselle, who ordered Robert to be hanged.
因为这样 会很方便
Because it was...convenient.
我要把这些都写下来 太精彩了
I'm going to have to write this down, this is fascinating.
我想你不需要你手袋里的东西 听波罗说就好
I do not think you will need whatever is in your handbag to listen to Poirot.
你知道是什么东西
Do you know what it was
最先引起我注意的吗 小姐
that first alerted my attention, mademoiselle? Hm?
你咬拇指的动作
The biting of your thumb.
她研究过你
She's studied you.
而波罗记得自己以前见过这样的动作
And Poirot, he remembered where he had seen this before.
他明白你也一定看见了
And he realised that you must have seen it too.
是的 你看见了 小姐
Oh, yes, you saw it, mademoiselle.
然后你记下来 留以后用
And you stored it up for the future use,
为了调动起波罗的内疚和耻辱感
to manipulate the guilt and the shame of Poirot.
你还注意到什么了呢 小姐
And what else had you observed, mademoiselle?
要听到暗号♥之后再开门
Don't open it until you hear the response.
所有你可能用到的信息
All the information that you could possibly require.
而波罗 他那天晚上太过于警惕了
And Poirot...he felt so vigilant that night.
- 不好意思 - 抱歉
- Excuse me. - Ah, pardon.
抱歉
Sorry.
波罗现在就会找到你
Poirot, he will see you now.
但事实上 他是个非常盲目的人
But, in fact, he was a man who was so blind.
那么 女士们先生们
Alors, mesdames and messieurs,
让我们来想象一个场景吧
let us imagine a little scene.
在这个场景里 坎宁安小姐
The scene where Mademoiselle Cunningham
找到萨幕申卡小姐 哭着说
goes to Mademoiselle Samoushenka in tears and says:
"小姐 我爱上了一个非常穷的男人
"Oh, mademoiselle, the man I love is so very poor.
我们没有钱
We have no money.
而残忍♥又势利的伯爵夫人 也就是我母亲
And...the cruel and snobbish Countess, my mother,
不让我们结婚
she forbids us to marry.
她拿走了我所有的首饰 除了这些
She has taken all my jewels, except these.
请帮我藏起来 小姐
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表