Lady Ravenscroft had two to begin with.
然后她又订了两顶
Then she ordered extra.
她曾来邦德街取假发吗?
Did she come to Bond Street to collect them?
没有 来的是位年轻女士 法国的女士
No. I think it was a young lady, a French lady,
告诉我们尺寸 颜色和式样
come up and give us all the sizes and colours and styles.
有一顶上面有灰色的线条是派对用的
There was one with a pretty grey streak in it for parties.
我还记得有一顶是带金黄色的红色卷发
And one with strawberry blonde curls, I recall.
那是伯特最好的作品之一
One of Bert's finest.
我看到这个消息时 我一直在想
I remember thinking, when I read about the business,
那真是太奇怪了
'That's bleedin' odd.
三个星期前她才刚买♥♥了新假发
It's only three weeks ago she's bought new wigs.
但现在她却死了 开枪自杀了 难以想象!
Now she's gone and shot herself.' Imagine!
啊
Ah.
拉文斯克罗夫特小姐 我是赫尔克里·波罗
Mademoiselle Ravenscroft. Hercules Poirot.
我帮...
I assist...
我以为是奥利弗太太要见我
I thought Mrs Oliver was meeting me.
啊 我猜奥利弗太太
Ah. I see the Madame Oliver,
她的邀请词说得不太清楚
she has been rather vague with her invitation.
不 是我要见你 小姐
No. It is I that you are meeting, mademoiselle.
请允许我
Please to permit.
我是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I am a private detective.
我帮奥利弗太太代表你做调查
I assist Madame Oliver with her enquiries on your behalf.
请坐 小姐
Please to sit, mademoiselle.
谢谢
Thank you.
小姐 伯顿·考克斯先生来见过我
Mademoiselle, Monsieur Burton-Cox, he has been to see me.
噢 我以为他整天都在彩排呢
Oh. I thought he was rehearsing all day.
明天有一场音乐会 在贝弗利大厅 很重要
There's a concert tomorrow. Beverley Hall. Quite important.
他是不是告诉你...
Was he not talking to you...
他是昨晚来见我的 小姐
It was last night that he has come to see me, mademoiselle.
他非常关心你
He cares for you most deeply.
小姐 我能问你几个私人问题吗?
Mademoiselle, may I ask you a question that is personal?
我不知道你是谁 所以 我不...
Look, I don't know who you are, so, I don't ...
你想嫁给德斯蒙德·考克斯吗?
Do you wish to marry Desmond Burton-Cox?
是的 我想 你满意了吗?
Yes, I do. Satisfied?
那么就没什么能阻止你们的婚事
Then nothing should prevent it.
如果你爱德斯蒙德·伯顿·考克斯先生
If you are in love with Monsieur Desmond Burton-Cox,
就只和这个有关
then that is all that matters.
你关心的只应该是
The rest of your life with Monsieur Desmond Burton-Cox
和德斯蒙德·伯顿·考克斯先生共度余生
is all that you should be concerned with.
不是吗?
N'est-ce pas?
他的财产多吗?
Is he well provided for financially?
什么? 你这么问太无礼了
Excuse me. That's damned rude.
- 抱歉 - 他的津贴少得可怜
- Pardon. - He has a rather pitiful allowance.
但我自己有办法 我自己有工作挣钱
But I have my own means. I work for a living.
很好
Bien sur.
这份津贴 小姐
This allowance, mademoiselle,
能被他妈妈扣留吗?
it is something that his mother could withhold?
你是说如果他娶我 她就不会给他钱了?
You mean she'd cut off the money if he marries me?
我没想过这个
I hadn't thought of that.
你知道谁是他的生母吗?
You know who is his natural mother?
不不 我不知道
No, no, I don't.
- 他知道吗? - 我不这么认为
- Does he? - I don't think so.
他并不担心此事 他不是会担心的人
He doesn't worry about it. He's not a worrying kind.
但你是 小姐 对吗?
But you are, mademoiselle. Mais oui?
你是的
You are.
请告诉我 伯顿·考克斯太太
Tell to me, if you please, Madame Burton-Cox,
她和你的亡父亡母是朋友吗?
was she friendly with your late mother and father?
你小时候见过她吗?
Did you ever meet her as a child?
你还记得吗?
Can you remember?
我好像没见过 我知道她在印度
I don't think I did. I know she was out in India.
我的祖籍也在那里
My people were too.
但我在萨福克上学或度假
But I was at school or holidaying in Suffolk.
我就是在那里遇到德斯蒙德的
That's where I met Desmond.
由一个法国女孩照顾的?
In the care of a French girl.
是的 是的 泽莉 可爱的泽莉
Yes, yes. Zelie. Lovely Zelie.
听着 不管你是谁
Look, whoever you are,
如果我要嫁给德斯蒙德
if I'm going to marry Desmond,
永远和他生活在一起
and live with him forever,
我必须知道真♥相♥
I need to know the truth.
我不希望我们的生活中有秘密
I don't want dark secrets in our lives.
我要的是真♥相♥
I want the truth.
但是真♥相♥ 小姐...
But the truth, mademoiselle...
可能会很残酷
..she can be cruel.
我是赫尔克里·波罗
Hercules Poirot speaks.
波罗 我是比尔警督 我有你要的消息了
Poirot, it's Inspector Beale. I have that information you asked for.
德斯蒙德·伯顿·考克斯的生母是个演员
Desmond Burton-Cox's natural mother was an actress.
她搬去了加利福利亚
She moved to California,
她在那里取得了电影上的极大成功
where she found considerable success in moving pictures
化名为凯蒂·莱斯特兰奇
under the name Katy Lestrange.
一年半之前 凯蒂·莱斯特兰奇在帕萨迪纳
18 months ago, Katy Lestrange died of
因服用巴比妥过量去世了
a barbiturate overdose in Pasadena.
她把全部的财产 几百万美金
She left her entire fortune, several million dollars,
留给了她儿子德斯蒙德的信托基金
to her son Desmond in a trust.
他二十五岁就能拿到
He gets it when he's 25.
这个基金会由谁管理?
And who administers this trust?
你认为是谁?
Who do you think?
伯顿·考克斯太太
Mrs Burton-Cox.
你能帮我拿到契约合同吗?
Can you get for me the deed of covenant?
我试一下 噢 波罗
I'll give it a go. Oh, and Poirot,
你能来一下威洛比研究所吗?
could you come over to the Willoughby Institute?
出现了出人意料的结果
There's been something of a turn-up.
好的 马上来
Oui. Tout de suite.
麦克德莫特小姐 你现在能进来吗?
Miss McDermott, will you come in now, please?
把你之前说的话再向波罗先生说一遍
Repeat to Mr Poirot what you said earlier.
请坐 小姐
Asseyez-vous, mademoiselle.
案发当晚
On the night of the murder,
威洛比医生和我在一起
Dr Willoughby was with me.
就在他这里的公♥寓♥里
Here in his flat.
在床上
In bed.
他是个正派的人
He's a decent man.
他想挽救我的名声
He's trying to save my reputation.
但我不能袖手旁观
But I can't stand by
看着他为了没做过的事受罚
and see him swing for something he didn't do.
他整晚都和你在一起?
And he was with you all of the night?
一直到黎明
Till dawn.
我们睡了一会
We slept a little.
然后我回家了 洗了个澡
Then I went home. Had a bath.
然后又回来工作了
And came back to work again.
肯定就是那个时候
It must have been at that time
值夜的人拉响了警报
that the night watchman raised the alarm.
大卫...
David...
威洛比医生...
Dr Willoughby...
为了我选择了什么都不说
..elected to keep his mouth shut for my sake.
但他是个傻瓜
But he is a fool.
你做的事很勇敢 女士
It is a brave thing that you do, ma petite.
我的名声在美国就没有了
My reputation was shot in the States.
在这里没有了也无所谓
Might as well be shot here too.
我有个问题 女士
I have a question for you, ma petite.
你是去年夏天到英格兰的?
It was last summer that you arrived in England?
是的 六个月前
Yes. Six months ago.
坐法国号♥轮船来的
On the SS France.
这么说今年三月你还住在波士顿?
So you were still living in Boston in March of this year.
是的
Yes.
你记得十七号♥那天你在做什么吗?
Can you remember what you were doing on the 17th?
三月十七号♥?
The 17th of March?
是的
Oui.
我怎么会记得那个呢?
How am I expected to remember that?
这么说你不记得那天的事了?
So you do not recall this day?
不 我不记得
No. I don't.
完全不记得了
No idea.
好的
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表