我的孩子
My child!
我没受伤 我没受伤
I'm not hurt, I'm not hurt!
小姐 如果你愿意 告诉我究竟发生了什么
If you please, mademoiselle. Tell to me what you can.
好 是一个男人
Yes, erm...it was a man alone.
他戴着面具
He had a mask.
他碰到你了吗 是马拉舍吗
Did he touch you? Was it Marrascaud?
冷静点 伯爵夫人
If you please, Countess.
他说了什么吗
Did he speak?
你确定那是一个男人吗
Can you be sure it was a man?
他显然是个男人
It was pretty clear he was a man!
我也知道他想干什么
And what he wanted.
但他没得手
But he didn't get it.
他穿的鞋很高档
He had good shoes.
手工制♥作♥
Hand-made.
- 所以... - 没错
- So you see...- Oui.
什么
What?
夫人 那个袭击您女儿的人
Countess, the man who attacked your daughter,
他不是饭店的员工 绝不是
he is not a member of staff. Non.
是一个住客
He is a guest.
请进
Come.
伯爵夫人 先生
Countess...Monsieur.
我过来看能否帮坎宁安小姐的忙
I came to see if I could be of assistance to Miss Cunningham.
鲁茨医生 你真是善良 什么样的忙呢
How kind, Dr Lutz. What manner of assistance?
我擅长心理康复的疗程
The procedures of psychological recovery are my speciality.
嘘 宾克
Shush, Binky.
你果然是条无用的看门狗
We've established you're a completely useless guard dog.
谢谢 鲁茨医生 你的好意我心领了
Erm...thank you, Dr Lutz, I shall bear you in mind.
- 不是那双鞋 - 因为他换过了
- Wrong shoes.- Because he changed them.
- 就是他 - 不是他 妈妈
- It was him. - It was not him, Mother.
上帝啊 你真是一点侦探天分都没有
God, you'd make such a useless detective!
波罗先生 我决定助你一臂之力
Monsieur Poirot, I have decided to help you.
- 五分钟后我们大厅见 - 不...
- I'll meet you in the lounge in five minutes. - Non...
拜托了 这对我很重要
Please, I need this for me.
坎宁安小姐 我希望...
Miss Cunningham. I do hope...
是的 虽然很不愉快 但我现在没事了
Yes, well, it was most unpleasant but now I'm fine.
波罗先生有些问题想问你
Monsieur Poirot here has some questions to ask you.
的确
Indeed.
华林先生 你能告诉我
Monsieur Waring, if you please to tell Poirot
当坎宁安小姐受到胁迫的时候你在哪里吗
where you were when Mademoiselle Cunningham was menaced.
我?
Me?
我在自己的房♥间里
I was in my room.
为何你会脸红呢 难道当时还有其他人吗
So why do you blush to say this? Was there another person with you?
我说 不要这样咄咄逼人
I say! Don't be so offensive.
别在意我 我的卧室也经常有很多
Don't mind me. My bedroom's full of people
本不应该出现在那的人
who aren't supposed to be there.
事实上 先生 你能帮助波罗
En effet, you can help Poirot, monsieur.
你能去告诉菲利普·克莱顿先生
If you please to advise Monsieur Philip Clayton
现在他该走出房♥门去结账了吗
now it is the time for him to emerge from his room to account for himself.
- 不行 - 不行吗 先生
- No. - No, monsieur?
克莱顿已经离开酒店了
Clayton has left the hotel.
真是难以置信
Mais ca, c'est incroyable!
菲利普·克莱顿先生又没长翅膀
Monsieur Philip Clayton, he does not grow the wings.
他可能长了
Well, he might.
先生 你看起来很累
You are very tired, monsieur.
累并不能形容此刻的我 波罗
Tired is the least of what I am, Poirot.
我是个杀人凶手
I'm a killer.
我杀了菲利普·克莱顿
I killed Philip bloody Clayton
然后把尸体从窗口扔了出去
and stuffed his body out the window.
真是有趣
That is most interesting.
你怎么杀他的 先生
How did you kill him, monsieur?
用一个肮脏的大镇纸
With a dirty great paperweight.
砸了他的后脑勺
Back of the head.
砰!
Bang.
砰!
Bang.
你杀菲利普·克莱顿先生
And, of course, you killed Monsieur Philip Clayton
是因为他打他太太吗
because he beats his wife?
而他太太跟你暗中相爱
The wife with whom you are in love...
坎宁安小姐被袭击的时候
and was in your bedroom
你们就在你的卧室是吗
when Mademoiselle Cunningham she was being attacked.
是的
Yes.
她的母亲 也跟我们在一起
And her mother, she was with us too.
那是自然 莱斯夫人几乎跟你们寸步不离
Oh, naturellement. Madame Rice was almost constantly with you.
除非杀害菲利普·克莱顿的时候你也在场
Oh, except, of course, when you were engaged in the murder of Monsieur Philip Clayton.
她不一会就来了 看上去有点...
She arrived a short while afterwards looking a little er...
慌张?
echevelee?
朋友们 也许我们应该进去
Ah, perhaps we should continue this
继续这个话题
inside, mon cher ami.
这不可能 他们当时都不在哥本哈根
It cannot be possible. Neither of them was in Copenhagen.
如果事情出了岔子 不管因为什么
If anything goes wrong anything at all...
都要怪你
..I shall blame you.
这边请 先生
If you please, monsieur.
好了 先生 请听波罗说
Oui bien, monsieur. Listen to Poirot.
你记得在伦敦的那晚吗
You recall that night in London?
当时我注意到安东尼·摩根
When I observed the behaviour of
对他太太的怪异举动
Sir Anthony Morgan towards his wife?
那让我了解这个人是什么样的
Et bien, it gave to Poirot the measure of this man.
我相信 他才是让那妓♥女♥
And I believe that it was he who fathered the child
生下小孩的人 而不是你 先生
with a prostitute, monsieur, and not you.
不是
Non.
你替他背了这黑锅 是为了维护部门的声誉
You took the blame in order to preserve the integrity of your Ministry,
因为你是一个非常正直的人
because you are a man most honourable.
现在你又为谋杀菲利普·克莱顿一事背黑锅
And now you take the blame for the murder of Philip Clayton.
但是波罗知道这不可能是真的
But Poirot he knows that this cannot be true.
因为压根没有菲利普·克莱顿
Because there is no Philip Clayton -
从来没有这个人
there never was such a man.
波罗再三思索
You know, Poirot, he racked his brains.
他记起来 在哥本哈根的那件案子中
And he remembered the case in Copenhagen
有个好男人 正处在人生的低潮期
where there was a good man at a very low ebb in his life.
跟你一样 他被两姐妹
Like you he was relieved
骗去了所有的钱
of all his money by two sisters.
莱斯夫人和克莱顿夫人 她们根本不是母女
Madame Rice and Madame Clayton, mon vieux, are not mother and daughter.
但是我看见艾尔西打死了那个男人...
But I saw Elsie smash the man over...
不
Non!
那个被打的人 根本不是一个男人
The man who was struck was not a man at all.
而是她姐姐伪装的
But her eldest sibling in disguise.
然后她们要处理尸体的时候 支走了你
And then, of course, they send you away while they, huh, dispose of the body.
但不幸的是 她们被人看到了
But malheureusement, they were observed
于是她们来找你
and then they came to you and...
而你提议去收买♥♥
..you offer to make the bribe.
但是我什么都没给她们
But I gave them nothing.
我都给了费朗切斯科那家伙
I gave it all to that Francesco chap.
费朗切斯科 你见过比他更无♥耻♥的人吗
Francesco. Have you ever met a man more corrupt?
他无疑是她们的同伙
He is most surely their accomplice.
你怎么知道克莱顿夫人在冒充克莱顿
How do you know Mrs Rice was impersonating Clayton?
小姐
Oh, madem...
小姐 你的外套敞着 请系上好吗
Mademoiselle, your coat it is open. Please to do it up, huh?
看见了吗 先生
Vous voyez, monsieur.
女士们系衣服 都是从右至左系
The ladies, they draw the right over the left
而男士们 都是从左至右系
and the gentlemen they draw the left over the right.
然后我发现这个所谓的菲利普·克莱顿
And when I observed this, huh, Philip Clayton...
在走廊穿睡袍的时候...
in the corridor do up his dressing gown...
- 是从右到左系的 - 没错
- Right over left. - C'est ca.
好了 先生 我相信你经历的已经够多了
Alors, monsieur, I believe that you have suffered enough.
我让你一个人静一静
I leave you to recover your position, mon brave.
好
Yes.
这些女人应该被绞死
Those women should hang.
真不敢相信 小姐 你真残忍♥
Croyez-vous, mademoiselle? You are very harsh.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
我在想刻尔柏洛斯
No, I am thinking that Cerberus
希腊神话中地狱的看门犬
会告诉我们很多马拉舍的事
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表