Please to hide them for me, mademoiselle,
因为我的爱是隐秘而不被允许的
for the sake of my love that is secret and forbidden.
一切都取决于您"
Everything depends...on you."
我用了点戏剧性的夸张手法
I condense for the dramatic purposes.
但内容差不多是这样吧 对吗
But the essence of it, it is correct, oui?
对
Yes.
但你是如何知道这样的故事会成功呢
And how did you know this story would succeed?
因为是你的掩护者和同谋
Because it was told to you
海因里希·鲁茨医生告诉你的
by your regular fence and accomplice, Dr Heinrich Lutz.
我现在拿着他的护照
Whose passport I have here...
还有你的 小姐
And yours, mademoiselle.
如果波罗对照这两本看 会发现什么呢
And if Poirot compares the two, what does he discover?
他发现在过去的六个月里
He discovers that in the past six months,
你们两个在完全一致的时间里
you have both visited exactly the same countries,
去过完全相同的国家
on exactly the same dates.
小姐
Oh, mademoiselle.
我担心您的手袋里会有把枪
I am concerned that there is in your handbag a gun.
探长 你能看下里面是否还有本书吗
Lieutenant, would you please see if it also contains a book?
没有枪 只有本书
No gun. One book.
好
Bon.
你能大声读一下
And would you please to read out loud
在第八十一页的边缘上
the name that is there written...
写的是谁的名字吗
..in the margin of page...81?
- 鲁茨 - 鲁茨
- Lutz. - Lutz.
计划有变 我的先生
The contingency plan, mein Herr.
她出♥卖♥♥♥了你
To betray you.
不过你和那只小狗熟稔的打招呼方式
Although you had already been betrayed to Poirot
已经被波罗看穿了
by the greeting so familiar of the little dog.
闭嘴 宾克
Shush, Binky.
但知道了这一切 波罗还是不能确定
But you know for all this, Poirot was still not certain.
然后他用了个小计谋
Until his simple ruse.
女士们先生们 波罗假装♥修♥好了那台无线电
Alors, mesdames and messieurs, Poirot pretended to repair the wireless.
他假装和警方通了话
He pretended to speak to the police.
他说缆车索道很快就开放了
He announced that the funicular it would soon be open.
而你 小姐
And you, mademoiselle...
你决定离开了
you decided it was time to leave.
这样 够不够高明呢
Is that...out of the top drawer...
马拉舍
..Marrascaud?
不
No.
真有趣
Well, this is interesting.
- 天哪 - 闭嘴
- Bozhe moy. - Shut up.
你不会真的以为 我会在自己包里放个武器
You didn't seriously think I'd come to your little talk
来参加你的小会议吧
with a weapon in my own bag, did you?
不 我放在她的包里了
Huh! No, I put it in hers.
求你
I beg you.
这可不是有教养的女人会做的事
This is not the behaviour of a civilised woman.
你真是个没用的母亲
What a bloody useless mother you are.
请你放下 不应该是这样
S'il vous plait. This is not the way.
- 不应该这么结束 - 你错了 波罗
- It cannot end this way. - Mistake, Poirot.
我只是想证明你错了
Because for the sheer childish pleasure...
这样我就开心了
of proving you wrong.
不
No!
把枪放下
Put down the gun.
这不是枪 这是客观对应物
It is not a gun! It's an objective correlative!
把你的客观对应物放下
Put down the objective correlative.
伯爵夫人
Countess?
我没受伤
I am unhurt.
你不会觉得她真的想朝自己的母亲开枪吧
You did not think that she would shoot her own mother?
这次算是无谓的英雄主义行为了吗 先生
Does that count as a senselessly heroic act, monsieur?
希望如此 因为我实在不想
I hope it does, because I really don't want
再做同样的事情了
to have to do that ever again.
我想是的 先生
I believe that it does, monsieur.
把他们带走
Take them away.
住在奥林波斯酒店里的人 还有谁不是罪犯吗
Is there anybody at the Hotel Olympos who's not a criminal?
你觉得这样就能挽回吗 先生
Do you feel redeemed, monsieur? Hm?
这样就能弥补露欣达的死吗
Does this atone for the death of Lucinda?
因为刚才的场景可有点混乱啊
Because that was a bit of a mess, wasn't it?
我听到你说那些话了 波罗 你承诺会保护她
I heard you say the words, Poirot, promising to protect her.
你那些可怜的赫尔克里斯式的丰功伟绩
You poor man's Hercules -
如此虚伪 如此自以为是
so vain, so...ineffably smug.
而且 你失败了
And...you failed.
别背对着我 我会去找你的
Don't turn your back on me. I shall find you.
我也不会躲
I shall not hide.
真不敢相信你这么残忍♥
I can't believe you are so cruel.
我并不代表法律 伯爵夫人
I am not the Law, Countess.
- 赫尔克里 放了我的女儿 - 我...
- Hercule. Spare my daughter. - I...
正如多年前放走我那样
Spare her as years ago you spared me.
求你了 我的爱
Please. Lyubov moya.
不行 伯爵夫人
No, Countess.
波罗并不是您的爱
Poirot, he is not your love.
他只是...波罗
He is...Poirot.
那我就去陪着我的女儿
Then I shall accompany my daughter.
别了 赫尔克里
I bid you da svidaniya, Hercule.
我们的爱足以倾城
A love like ours could have burnt down a city.
不过是一场空
Such a waste.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表