has much to tell us about Marrascaud.
如果你让我们猜你是谁 我会尖叫的
If you ask us to guess who you are I shall scream.
波罗先生
Monsieur Poirot.
这是我的名片
My card.
我是个...保险调查员
I am...an insurance investigator.
我为您服务
I offer you my services.
就是他
It was him.
先生 你能告诉我
Monsieur, can you tell me where you were
坎宁安小姐被袭击的时候 你在哪儿吗
when Mademoiselle Cunningham she was attacked?
好的
Certainly.
我一天的行程都在这儿
My complete itinerary for the day.
都有人为我作证
All verifiable by witnesses.
除了那个叫华林和费朗切斯科的疑犯
Excluding the criminals Waring, Francesco
和那些自称是莱斯和克莱顿的女人们
and the women calling themselves Rice and Clayton, of course.
- 谢谢 - 随时听候您的差遣 先生
- Merci. - I shall await your call, monsieur.
绝对是他
Definitely him.
不要看
Don't look.
好了 快看
There, quickly!
她居然来了
Oh...so she is here.
卡特琳娜 你不该来这儿
Katrina. This is not appropriate.
谁为你的晚餐付账呢 鲁茨医生
Who pays for your dinner, Doctor Lutz?
这不是可以争辩的理由
That is not a legitimate basis for argument.
我不同意
Well, I disagree.
你要是愿意的话 可以跟我共进晚餐
Dine with me if you wish.
不然 就别理我
Otherwise, leave me alone.
我们回头再谈
We talk about this later.
小姐 需要什么
Mademoiselle?
一瓶酒 还有...
A bottle of wine and erm...food
菜单上的食物
of some description.
好的 稍等
Oui. D'accord.
小姐 有件事您必须知道
Mademoiselle, there is one thing that you must know.
波罗知道了一件事
It is a thing that was told to Poirot,
他自己都不相信 但确实是真的
but he did not believe it of himself, but it is true.
是关于你的事
And it is true of you.
您没病 小姐 没有
You are not ill, mademoiselle, non.
您压根就没病
You are not ill.
罗萨考夫伯爵夫人是个罪犯 先生
The Countess Rossakoff is a criminal, monsieur.
你却没有逮捕她
And you have done nothing to promote her arrest.
你也可以放过我们
You could do the same for us.
抱歉
Excuse me.
不然 可别逼我们采取手段
Otherwise you drive us to extremes.
不要威胁我 夫人们
Do not press me, ladies.
波罗 不受威胁
Poirot, he will not be pressed.
该死
Nom d'un chien!
站在那别动
Stay where you are.
施瓦茨
Schwartz?
是德鲁埃 以D开头
Drouet...with a D.
- 当然 - 我一直在注意您的房♥间
- Of course you are. - I was watching your door.
天哪
My God...
那摔得可不轻啊
That's quite a drop.
不是开玩笑 他会受伤的
Sans blague. He will be injured.
他已经受伤了 我想我那一枪射穿了他的腹部
He already is. I think my shot went through his stomach.
- 先失陪了 - 好
- Will you excuse me? - Oui.
好的 波罗
Oui bien, Poirot.
这些家伙 终于露出马脚了
The little grey cells...at last they begin to sing.
他逃不了的
He cannot escape.
你觉得我应该开枪吗
You want me to shoot him?
不要 杜洛埃探长
No, Lieutenant Drouet.
波罗不希望这样
Poirot, he does not wish that.
来吧
Viens.
别跑
Stop!
古斯塔夫 你受伤了
Gustave...you are wounded.
你要是还在外面呆着 你一定会死的
And if you remain out here you will most surely die.
不 我说了不要
No! I said no!
够了 快进来
That is enough! Come back in!
我们要好好谈谈
We have so much to discuss, you and I.
我的朋友
Mon ami.
你叫什么名字
What is your name?
马拉舍
Marrascaud.
不 古斯塔夫 不要
No, Gustave. No.
不 古斯塔夫
No! Gustave!
他不是马拉舍
He was not Marrascaud.
为什么一个人宁死也要装作是别人呢
Why should a man go to his death claiming to be someone else?
这样的谜太可怕了
That is the mystery that is so terrible.
如果你觉得这个可怕
Well. If you are in the mood for horrors...
那你应该去看看别的
there is something else you should see.
- 当心 - 谢谢
- Careful. - Merci.
- 那儿 - 不 不 不
- There. - Oh, non, non, non.
严寒的气候延缓了尸体腐♥败♥
At least the cold prevents him from stinking.
天哪 您知道这是谁吗
Oh, dear. Do you know who it is?
知道 这是服务员罗伯特
Oui. It is the servant Robert.
我今天下午发现他的
I found him this afternoon.
要么是自杀 要么是有人...
Either suicide, or somebody...
不 这不是自杀 我的朋友 看这双手
Non. This is not suicide, mon ami. Look at the hands.
不 一个准备自杀的服务员的手
No, these hands they do not speak of a waiter
不应该是这样的
who decided to hang himself.
这个男人曾为生命挣扎过 但最终被人压制了
This man was fighting for his life. And was overpowered.
所以这就是古斯塔夫假扮的那个人吗
So this is the man Gustave replaced?
对
Oui.
这个古斯塔夫
This Gustave,
他一定是知道了抓捕马拉舍的秘密行动
he must have known about the undercover operation to take Marrascaud.
他就决定假扮成我
And he just pretended to be me.
但他是怎么知道我名字的...
Though how he knew my name...
我没带任何身份证明
I have nothing to identify me.
什么
What?
波罗 你真是个笨蛋
Poirot, you are such a clumsy fool.
是你把名字双手奉上的
You handed to him the name on a plate.
- 再来一杯吗 先生 - 不用 谢谢
- Another glass, monsieur? - Non, merci, quand meme.
你是杜洛埃探长吗
Lieutenant Drouet?
这都无关紧要了
It makes no difference now.
那我们该怎么办
So...what do we do?
古塔夫想让我们相信
Gustave wanted us to believe that
死的是马拉舍 对吧
it was Marrascaud falling to his death. Oui?
那我们暂且就这么信着
Then that, for the moment, is what we shall believe.
赫尔克里 怎么回事 你死了吗
Hercule! What happened? Are you dead?
我们又听到了枪声
We heard another shot.
告诉我们
Tell us.
费朗切斯科 请让员工回去待命
Francesco. Please tell the staff to keep to their quarters.
现在不需要他们的服务
Their services will not be required.
伯爵夫人 这是国际刑♥警♥部的杜洛埃探长
Countess, this gentleman is Lieutenant Drouet of the ICPC.
你确定吗 他的身份可太多了
Are you sure? He is so many people.
还有 马拉舍死了
And as for Marrascaud...he is dead.
天哪
Good heavens.
那个叫古斯塔夫的男人 就是他
The man calling himself Gustave. It was him.
我就知道 那双可怕的鞋
I knew it. Those terrible shoes.
那个总拖鼻涕的服务生吗
The waiter with the drip at the end of his nose?
对
Oui.
我必须承认 我有点小失望
I must confess to being a little disappointed.
我可不想把这样的名字写进我的书里
That's not the name I wrote in my book.
华林先生
Monsieur Waring?
莱斯夫人和克莱顿夫人 她们离开酒店了
Mrs Rice and Mrs Clayton. They've left the hotel.
- 什么 - 请来看一看
- What? - Please do come and look.
失陪了
Excusez-moi.
怎么了 告诉我 他们有可能活下来吗
What? Tell me. Is it likely they'll survive?
两个不是很强壮的女人 没有防护性衣物
Two women, unfit, without protective clothing,
没带雪橇 在冰冷的黑夜里
without skis. In the freezing dark.
对于这些行走于刀尖上的女人来说
For ladies whose livelihood depends on risks that are calculated,
恐怕她们走过头了
they have overreached themselves, I fear.
- 我必须去追他们 - 华林先生
- I must pursue them. - Monsieur Waring.
听波罗一句话好吗
Listen to Poirot, huh?
有时候会有这种无谓的
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表