What a lot of photographs you have.
是啊 不是吗?
Yes, I have, haven't I?
我照顾过的所有孩子们
All my little boys and girls.
我去过的世界各地
All over the world I went.
我知道 妈妈
I know, Nanny.
你当时在哪里? 印度?
Where were you? In India?
西姆拉 香港 埃及
Shimla. Hong Kong. Egypt.
那个时候我去了旁遮普
That time I came out to the Punjab,
二十多年了吧
20-odd years ago.
你当时是在拉文斯克罗夫特家吧?
Was it the Ravenscrofts you were with?
你服务的家庭
Service family.
- 你还帮他们照顾孩子吗? - 不
- Did you look after their children? - No.
不 不是我 不 我当时在巴纳比家
No. Not me. No, I was with the Barnabys.
您的茶 玛奇阿姆太太
Here's your tea, Mrs Matcham.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, my dear.
当然 我知道拉文斯克罗夫特家
Of course, I knew the Ravenscrofts.
他们和巴纳比家是好朋友
Because they were great friends with the Barnabys.
是吗?
Were they?
是的 还有伯顿·考克斯家
Yes. And the Burton-Coxes.
剩下的我来吧
I'll finish that.
我去洗衣服了 玛奇阿姆太太
I'll get on with the laundry. Mrs Matcham.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, my dear.
你真的帮了大忙了
You really are such a help.
你刚刚说伯顿·考克斯家?
Did you say the Burton-Coxes?
我难道说的是卡特·福克斯家吗?
Or did I mean the Carter-Foxes?
你知道我说的是谁 他们是好朋友
You know who I mean. They were great friends.
那里的每个人都很友好
And everybody was very friendly out there.
你过去拜访时 有没有碰巧...
Did you by any chance
见过拉文斯克罗夫特夫妇?
meet the Ravenscrofts when you were on that visit?
不 没见过
No, I didn't.
他们是怎样的人?
What were they like?
嗯...
Well...
他们遇到了麻烦
They had that trouble.
什么样的麻烦 妈妈?
What trouble was that, Nanny?
噢 发生了很可怕的事
Oh, an awful thing happened.
是吗?
Did it?
我听说他们是对很好的夫妇
I heard they were a nice couple.
噢 是的 是的 他们是对很好的夫妇
Oh. Yes, yes, they were a very nice couple.
这令人很吃惊
And it was a shock.
他们说她总是精神失常
They said that she'd always been touched.
然后还有
And then there was that story
孩子和河的传言
of the baby and the river.
把孩子从婴儿车里抱出来
Took the babe from its pram.
扔进了河里
And threw it into the river.
就那样扔进了河里
Just threw it into the river.
在阿姆利则有什么麻烦 妈妈?
What was the trouble in Amritsar, Nanny?
嗯 她在精神病院
Well, she was in that mental place.
他们让她出来了
And they let her out.
事情又一次发生了
It happened all over again.
发生什么事了 妈妈?
What happened, Nanny?
他们让她把儿子和女儿都带回去了
They'd let her have them back, the boy and the girl.
这一次是儿子
It was the boy this time.
当然 我们都知道是她
Of course, we all knew it was her.
谁 妈妈?
Who, Nanny?
肯定是他们之中一个
Well, whichever one of them it was.
能再见到你真是太好了
It's so lovely to see you again.
我还记得你穿着你的牛角扣靴
I remember you when you had your little button boots.
跟着我沿着小路走
You followed me down the lane.
他们...
They...
他们摔下了悬崖
They fell off a cliff.
是吗?
Didn't they?
或者是类似的事
Or something of that kind.
类似的事 妈妈 是的
Something of that kind, Nanny, yes.
妈妈?
Nanny?
巴克太太 她睡熟了
Mrs Buckle, she's fast asleep.
- 也许你可以... - 她很喜欢睡午觉
- Perhaps you could... - She likes her nap.
- 把她交给我吧 - 谢谢
- Leave her to me. - Thank you.
女士 你是在问上将和他妻子的事吗?
Ma'am, was you asking about the general and his wife?
是的 你认识他们吗?
Yes. Did you know them?
我以前为他们打过杂
Used to char for them, I did.
我的工作是周二 所以我...
My day was a Tuesday so I...
不介意我直接问你吧? 我今天已经很累了
Do you mind if I ask you something direct? I've had a long day.
你认为是自杀协定吗?
Do you think it was a suicide pact?
不 他们不会的
No. Not them.
他们很开心 她是个漂亮的女人
They were happy. She was a bonny woman.
总是打扮的很好看
Always beautifully turned out.
我听说她喜欢戴假发
I believe she'd taken to wearing a wig.
- 噢 是的 她有几顶假发 - 几顶?
- Oh, yeah, she had several wigs. - Several?
四顶 很贵的
Four. Proper expensive.
一顶是赤褐色 一顶有灰色的小卷
One was auburn. One had little grey curls.
她过去常把它们送去伦敦的一个地方打理
She used to send them to a place up in London to get redressed .
尤金之类的
A Eugene and something.
- 她身体不太好吗? - 是的
- Was she in poor health? - She was.
我不知道她有什么问题
I don't know what was wrong with her,
但她必须做手术
but she had to have an operation.
她去了哈利街 当她回来时 她好多了
She went up Harley Street. When she come back, she was better.
- 那上将呢? - 心脏有点问题
- The general? - A bit of heart trouble.
但他在吃药 没什么事
But he took his pills and he was fine.
但妹妹前来拜访时 他很高兴
He enjoyed it when the sister came to visit.
妹妹? 谁的妹妹?
Sister? Whose sister?
拉文斯克罗夫特女士的
Lady Ravenscroft's.
我不知道她有个妹妹
I didn't know she had a sister.
先生 我知道这会耽误你的时间 但...
Sir, I appreciate this is a time of loss. But...
你说威洛比教授退休了
You say Professor Willoughby was retired.
我说的是半退休
I said semi-retired.
他每天都来研究所吗?
Did he come to the institute every day?
我父亲总是严格遵循时间表 我承认这很奇怪
My father kept to his own timetable. Which was, I concede, erratic.
如果他觉得合适 他会整晚工作 白天睡觉
He'd work all night and sleep all day if it suited him.
他结婚了吗?
Was he married?
我妈妈几年前去世了
My mother passed away some years ago.
- 没有再婚? 有些人会这样 - 没有
- Never remarried? Some gentlemen do. - No.
不 他没有再婚
No, he did not remarry.
威洛比研究所现在传给你了吗 先生?
Does the Willoughby Institute pass to you now, sir?
没有 它是由信托基金经营的
Not at all. It's run by a trust.
我只是受托人
I'm a trustee, that's all.
你父亲有没有...
Are you aware of any resentment,
与人结怨
any animosity, professional or otherwise,
与人结仇 或这之类的?
which your father might have incurred?
我父亲非常受人尊敬
My father was very highly respected.
你昨晚告诉我
And it was last night that you told me
你父亲放弃水疗法的实验
that it is many years since your father abandoned
已经很多年了
his experiments with the hydrotherapy.
是的
Yes, that's right.
你自己并不会用这个治疗方法?
And this is not a technique that you yourself employ?
不 我和我的病人谈话
No. I talk to my patients.
我开适合他们的药
I prescribe appropriate medication.
从我记事以来
Look, the hydro room has been in disuse
水疗法的那个房♥间就被弃用了
for just about as long as I can remember.
但是凶手知道怎么用
And yet the murderer knew how to use it.
看起来是的
So it would seem.
我觉得你也知道怎么用 不是吗 先生?
I think you know how to use it too. Don't you, sir?
我想你们也许需要喝杯茶
I thought you might need some tea.
谢谢你 杰奎琳
Thank you, Jacqueline.
威洛比太太 你的房♥子真漂亮
Mrs Willoughby, your house is charming.
谢谢
Thank you.
我听说你们在研究所也有一间小公♥寓♥
I understand you also keep a small apartment at the institute.
那不是我的 是他的
That's not mine. That's his.
我几乎没有进去过
I've barely been in it.
嗯
Ahem.
加糖吗?
Sugar?
凶手一定是个很强壮的人 或者不止一个人
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表