You're right. I don't. Good night.
你说得对 我的确没有 走好不送
Being vulnerable makes me angry!
脆弱让我非常易怒
I get that.
我理解
Being vulnerable is scary.
脆弱的确令人很恐惧
But most people don't even try.
但大多数人甚至懒得去尝试
Like my boyfriend. He never wants to talk about his stuff.
比如我男朋友 他从来不想谈自己那些事
He just squashes it down and keeps it all on lock.
他只会全都压在一起 再深深地锁起来
Okay. So what happens to people like your boyfriend?
好吧 那么像你男友这种人最后会怎么样呢
Oh, no... I don't know.
不 我也不知道
We'll see, I guess.
只能等着瞧了吧
Hopefully he stops wearing zip-up cargo shorts.
但愿他不再穿带拉链的短工装裤
But I know locked-down shit
但是我知道 被深深锁住的东西
eventually becomes unlocked-down.
最终会冲破禁锢释放出来
Eventually,
最终
a person has to start taking responsibility for their own life.
一个人还是得对自己的人生负责
See? There it is.
瞧吧 就是这样
You're-you're blaming me again.
你又在责备我了
Calls 'em like I sees 'em.
我不过是实话实话
What was that you were saying about taking responsibility?
你刚刚说承担起责任 具体是什么情况来着
Look, I can guide,
听着 我可以指引你
but a patient has to do the work themselves.
但是病人必须自己做出努力才行
Eventually we all have to take responsibility for our own life.
最终我们都得对自己的人生负责
So, I'll see you next week, maybe?
那下周见咯
And don't stalk me again.
别再跟踪我了
'Cause you guys suck at it.
因为你们的跟踪技术太烂了
I am so wet right now.
我下面都湿成一条河了
Back off, bitch.
滚远点 贱♥人♥
That part you just read,
你刚刚写的那部分
it sounds too fancy. Like, just make the language more regular.
听上去太华丽了 把语言改得平实通俗点吧
Tristan and Iris are from upper-crust, early 20th century London.
崔斯坦和爱丽丝来自20世纪初期的伦敦上流社会
Why can't he just say something like,
何不让他直接说
"Iris, your twat's driving me up the wall"?
"爱丽丝 你的小洞快把我逼疯了"
Okay. Anything else?
够了 还有别的意见吗
Shouldn't Simon and... the redhead...
萨蒙和那个 红发女...
Kitty.
凯蒂
Yeah. Kitty.
没错 凯蒂
Shouldn't they end up together so people are happy?
他们不是该在一起 好成就大圆♥满♥的结局吗
But their's is a taboo love forbidden
但他们之间的爱是一种禁忌之恋
by our current, ironically more repressive society.
是被我们现代的 压♥迫♥性更强的社会所不允许的
Okay. That's a good note.
好吧 刚刚这条建议很棒
All right. Find a different ending,
好了 重写结局
colloquialize the language in the first third,
将前面的语言改得更平实通俗
find motivation for the face-sitting,
为他们的坐脸体♥位♥写个理由
a few other tweaks. All right, thank you, everybody.
以及其他几点要改的 好了 谢谢各位
Here we are. Also, there's too much sex.
给 并且 性♥爱♥描写太多了
Edgar?
埃德加
What are you doing?
你在干什么呢
So, I was thinking,
我打算这么写
"From future. Time machine's broken.
"我来自未来 时光机坏了
Need money for plutonium." Then, in parentheses,
需要钱买♥♥钚元素" 然后 在括号♥内插一句
"FYI, the Cowboys win the Super Bowl next year."
"告知一下 明年的超级碗大赛冠军是达拉斯牛仔队"
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
What is going on with you?
你现在是怎么回事啊
I got out of it. But they're still here.
我成功摆脱了这种环境 但他们还在流浪
Plus, I have useful comedic skills and a Sharpie.
并且 我还有有用的喜剧技能和一支记号♥笔
I think that it's really nice that you want to help them,
我觉得你想帮助他们真的很善良
but how 'bout helping your girlfriend?
但是帮帮你女朋友怎么样
Isn't that why you're here? You don't need it,
你不就是为此而来的吗 你不需要帮助啊
not like they do. You have a place to live.
不像他们那么需要 你至少有住的地方
Maybe we could get the rest of my stuff upstairs,
或许我们可以把我剩下的东西搬上楼
and then we could use the boxes to help you make some signs.
然后用那些纸箱 帮你做更多的标语
Thank you.
谢谢你
Paul? Sweetheart?
保罗 亲爱的
Lindsay? Is that you?
琳赛 是你吗
It is.
是我
Poor dear.
可怜的小宝贝
Paul?
保罗
I'm sorry I was gone all day.
我很抱歉我离开家一整天
I'm prepared to...
我已经准备好
take responsibility for that.
对此承担责任
Do you forgive me?
你原谅我吗
Of course I forgive y... Great!
我当然原谅... 好极了
I took responsibility,
我承担起责任
and now it's in the past.
现在一切都过去了
Whoosh! Gone.
就那么风吹云散
I'll make us Red Napkin.
我去做些红餐巾
I love you.
我爱你
Of course.
当然了
We're family.
我们是一家人嘛
Should we just give up?
我们该放弃吗
Yeah, guess so.
好啊 同意
I just keep thinking about my book.
我一心想着我的书
Therapist all up in my cabeza.
我的脑子里全是那个心理医生
We're better than this!
我们怎么变得这么没用
I don't know why I'm so scared of doing
我不知道我为什么那么害怕
some stupid, Dr. Phil bullshit task.
按照医生的指示做一些任务
She's the one making it seem like this Miyagi test.
她把这搞得像是重大考验一样
That's it. I'm gonna open this goddamn mail.
够了 我要把这该死的邮件拆开
Then I'm gonna call my agent and tell him to pull the proposal.
那我就打电♥话♥给我的经纪人 让他把提案撤销
Maybe this isn't even the book that I want to write.
或许这根本不是我想写的书
Who knows?
谁知道呢
Gas bill. Easy.
燃气费账单 简单
Oh. Yeah, right, electricity. I'm not paying you.
好吧 电费账单 我可不会付钱的
No, I don't want your stupid magazine!
不 我才不想要你们傻兮兮的杂♥志♥呢
Nope.
不要
No.
不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不 不要啊
Gretchen!
格雷琴
My book! My book!
我的书 我的书
The proposal sold!
那个提案被卖♥♥出去了
Suck it, Edgar and-and Dorothy
吃屎去吧 埃德加 多洛希
and that cop, old lady, and businesswoman.
那个警♥察♥ 老太太 以及女商人
I did it.
我成功了
I did it!
我成功了
Oh, my God, that's-that's great.
天啊 那太好了
Um, have you... have you talked to your family recently?
你 你最近联♥系♥过你的家人吗
Hell no. I blocked all their numbers
当然没有 自上次他们灾难性的到访后
after their disastrous visit. Why?
我把他们的号♥码全拉黑了 怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
We get the offer on Monday. God, I love being a writer!
我们周一会获得签约机会 天啊 我好爱当作家
I mean, not that I'm surprised.
其实我一点都不惊讶
This one felt so good, you know?
这本书感觉太棒了 你明白吗
I sure left it all on the page with this one.
我在这本书上倾尽了才华
And my faith in it never wavered.
我对它的信心从未动摇过
Not really.
其实也不是啦
Nope, never wavered at all.
不 就是丝毫未动摇过
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表