When you think about it, aren't we all special needs?
仔细想想看 我们不是都有特殊需求吗
I mean, we have this set of ways we want to be treated, right?
我们都有自己希望被对待的方式 不是吗
But the question is, is it real
但问题是 那是真实的
or is it just a reaction to life
还是只是因为生活总是让我们失望
constantly disappointing us?
所以产生了这样的反应
Of course, we blame those who are closest to us for our misery,
当然 我们将自身的不幸归咎到最亲近的人身上
instead of taking responsibility for being unsatisfiable dick nuggets.
而非为自己不知足的混帐行为承担起责任
We say, "Hey there, person I love,
我们经常说 "你好啊 我爱的人
I'm unhappy, so clearly you're failing me."
我不开心 显然是因为你让我失望了"
My wife is miserable,
我妻子就活得很辛苦
and instead of dealing with her own malfunction,
但她没有去应对自己的问题
she fixates on some minor financial trouble I had.
而是来关注我小小的财政问题
So not only am I now not allowed to spend more than 25 bucks
所以现在我都不被允许花25美元以上的钱
on anything fun,
用于娱乐
she requires me to haggle for everything.
她还要求我买♥♥什么都还个价
I'm a happy dude.
我是个快乐的男人
But Bec, she's this angry bee swarm.
但贝卡 她就是个愤怒的蜂群
And instead of actually pollinating some goddamn flowers,
她不去给那些该死的花授粉
she finds me enjoying life
当她发现我在享受生活
and knows she can't have that.
并知道她没办法去享受
So, buzz! Sting!
就跑来蜇我
Anyway, so how 'bout $40?
总之 40块怎么样
It's $60.
一口价60块
Had to try.
我必须试试
You guys sure came a long way for a bassinet.
你们就为买♥♥个摇篮 跑得可真够远的
My glasses! Oh, when Bec wants something...
我的眼镜 贝卡想要 千万里也得跑
Doing good, bud!
表现不错 兄弟
I broke my glasses!
我把眼镜弄碎了
When's the baby due?
预产期什么时候
I forget. Whenever.
我忘了 随便吧
Hey, shoot me a text
对了 给我发条短♥信♥
confirming that I tried to haggle with you.
证明我真的试图还过价
Shotgun!
副驾位
I called shotgun!
我要坐副驾驶位
I'm driving. So what?
我开车啊 所以呢
I still get shotgun!
副驾驶位还是我的
You're listening to Folio.
您正在收听弗里欧电台
I'm Steve Cornelia.
我是斯蒂夫·科尼利亚
Up next, we'll talk to the ambrosial Jay Becanerny.
接下来 我们将与伟大的杰·巴克纳尼对话
I've known Jay since we were both fact-checkers at the New Yorker.
我们还在《纽约客》做核查员时就认识了
The year, I shall not reveal,
具体是哪年我就不说了
but suffice it to say that we each carried...
但可以说 我们都...
Well, I have to say we've made good time.
我必须说我们这一趟开得很快
I believe we'll be at my estimate home by 25 minutes or so.
我估计再过25分钟就到我家了
Road trip bonus time.
公路旅行盈余时间
Let's do a bunch of fun shit.
我们来做一堆有趣的事吧
First we got to get a blizzard.
首先我们得尝尝"暴风雪"
You put some rum in it, you call it a rizzard.
往里面加些朗姆酒 就成了"朗风雪"
If you put gin in it, gizzard.
往里面加杜松子酒 是"杜风雪"
Yes! See?
没错 瞧吧
This is what it's all about,
就是该这样才对
family hang, making mad jokes, dicking around.
家人聚在一起 开开玩笑 到处耍耍
So boss. I love it, I really do.
超赞 我喜欢这样 真的
♪At a Tombstone bar ♪
♪在汤姆斯通酒吧♪
♪In a juke joint car ♪
♪一辆酒吧车那里♪
♪He made a stop ♪
♪他停下啦♪
♪Just long enough ♪
♪停的时间刚好♪
♪To grab a handle off the top ♪
♪够他从酒柜上拿下一瓶酒♪
♪Next stop Chi Town ♪
♪下一站是芝加哥♪
♪Lido, put the money down ♪
♪利多 快付钱♪
♪Let it roll ♪
♪喝个痛快吧♪
♪He said one more hit ought to do it ♪
♪他说再来一次 应该就足够♪
♪This joint ♪
♪这根大♥麻♥♪
♪Ain't nothing to it ♪
♪算个屁啊♪
♪One for the road ♪ Stop.
♪来一杯留待路上♪ 打住
♪Lido ♪
♪利多♪
♪He said one more♪
♪他说再喝一杯♪
♪For ♪
♪一切♪
♪The road ♪
♪留待路上♪
Scaggs, check it.
斯卡格斯 听着
I did a list of cool road trip stuff.
我列了一张适合公路旅行的好玩物品
Check it.
快看
Strawberry patch, Pea Soup Andersens.
草莓片 安德森豌豆汤
You got to get some pea soup.
你得买♥♥些豌豆汤
Michael Penn is playing at the Morongo.
迈克尔·潘今天在摩朗格赌场有演出
I promised Lindsay I'd be home in two hours and 12 minutes.
我向琳赛保证过 我会在2小时12分钟内到家
Fine.
好吧
I'll get the gas.
我去加油
Thanks. I'll get provisions.
谢了 我去买♥♥东西
Get some Mambas and some Red Vines.
买♥♥点糖块 扭扭糖
and some Blammos, whatever flavor.
再买♥♥点多层卷心饼 随便什么口味的
But make sure it's something really messed up.
但一定要买♥♥够劲爆的重口味
Oh snap, free blue paper towels.
棒 免费的纸巾
Cool look, Corey Hart,
挺酷啊 科瑞·哈特
singer of "I Wear My Sunglasses at Night."
唱《夜戴墨镜》的歌♥手
They're prescription.
我这是处方眼镜
Shh. What?
别说话 怎么了
Hello, my love.
你好 亲爱的
You're on speaker phone.
我把你开免提了
No, I'm not, my ear's on the thing.
我没开 我在用耳朵贴着听
We've successfully picked up the bassinet.
我们成功地买♥♥到了摇篮
We should be home in the next two hours or so.
大概两个小时左右就到家了
You're not here?
你不在家吗
What?
什么
No.
不在啊
Don't forget, Raul is coming at 7:00.
别忘了 拉乌7点要来
That's tonight?
是今晚吗
Can you postpone?
你能推迟一下吗
Can you pick up some lube,
你能买♥♥点润滑剂
diet sun... Lindsay?
减肥... 琳赛
Call Lindsay.
打给琳赛
I found Lind Ski Resort nearby.
"附近找到琳德滑雪胜地"
Call Lindsay.
打给琳赛
Dang it. Damn, damn!
该死的 我靠 我靠
What? Don't! Stop it.
什么 不要 不要这样
No.
不
Cut it out. Vernon, it's stalling.
别闹了 弗南 车熄火了
Great. Nice job, fa...
很好 干得漂亮 肥...
I swear you can taste each individual flavor
我发誓你可以在这种7层料卷心饼里
in these seven-layer dip Blammos.
尝出7种单独的口味
How do they do that?
怎么做到的
One, beans.
1 豌豆
Two, cheese.
2 奶酪
Three, guac.
3 鳄梨酱
Four, sour cream.
4 酸奶油
Five, salsa.
5 甜辣酱
Six, black olives.
6 黑橄榄
You sure you don't have a signal?
你确定你没信♥号♥♥吗
What's the seventh layer in a seven-layer dip?
7层料的第7种口味是什么来着
Why can't I remember?
我怎么记不起来了
Come on, brain.
加把劲 大脑
Aw, man.
天啊
Now I'll never figure out what the seventh layer is.
这下我再也想不出第7种口味了
What's the seventh?
第7种是什么
This is a disaster.
简直是个灾难
All right, if you could live anywhere in the world,
好了 假如你可以生活在世界任何地方
where would it be? Go.
你会选哪里 说
Where would you live?
你会生活在哪里
Go.
说
Paul, go.
保罗 说
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表