I'd go with you,
我可以一起
But I'm actually working on a new Dr. Weed video.
但我要做新一♥期♥的"大♥麻♥医生"视频
Did I ever tell you about my character, Dr. Weed?
我跟你说过我的新角色大♥麻♥医生吗
He's this doctor who loves weed, but...
他是一位热爱大♥麻♥的医生 但是
Mister?
先生
Do you have any extra foods?
有没有多的食物
Lindsay, you're a mess, right?
琳赛 你整个人一团糟 对吧
Boy howdy.
当然啦
So, what is going on in your life
那么 你最近遇到了什么问题
that I can berate you into fixing my way?
能让我臭骂你一顿 帮你矫正过来
Let's see.
我想想看
Well, I was having sex with this hunk named Raul,
我之前正和一个叫拉乌的肌肉男做♥爱♥
and I was about to splooge,
我马上就要潮♥吹♥了
but then paul kept talking and it went back inside.
结果保罗说个不停 又被我吸回去了
I still can't believe you're cucking Paul.
我还是不敢相信你在"绿"保罗
I'm what now? Cuckolding.
我什么他 戴绿帽
It's a subgenre of femdom.
那是"女王主义"的一种
Well, whatever it is, Paul's ruining it.
不管是什么 都被保罗毁了
I just want to be normal and cheat on my husband
我只想正常地背叛我的老公
without feeling guilty about it.
且不用有罪恶感
And here you are sulking about it like a loser.
你又像个失败者一样唉声叹气了
You know what winners do?
你知道成功者会怎么做吗
They take what they want, no matter what.
他们随心所欲 不计代价
So what are you gonna do about it?
所以你准备怎么做
I'm gonna...
我下次...
tell Paul to go away the next time I want to pork a rando?
和别人做♥爱♥时 告诉保罗走开吗
And don't you come back without results, young lady,
下次别再无功而返了 姑娘
Or else no must see TV for you!
否则就别想看电视了
Why are you being so bossy?
你为何这么蛮横
Not bossy, lindsay.
不是蛮横 琳赛
Maternal.
是母性
You retrieved the projectile.
你捡回了我扔的东西
But why?
但为什么呢
Do you guys watch Mr. Robot?
你们看《黑客军团》吗
Okay. Our first letter comes from Randall in Lubbock.
好了 第一封信来自卢伯克的兰德尔
"Dear Dr. Weed...
"亲爱的大♥麻♥医生
"Every soap I use in the shower
"我洗澡时用过的所有香皂
dries my skin out."
都让我的皮肤变得好干燥"
Randall, this is a very common problem.
兰德尔 这是个很常见的烦恼
My diagnosis is --
我的诊断结果是
Twice a day, I want you...
我希望你能每日两次...
to smoke more weed!
再多抽点大♥麻♥
What's going on here?
你这是在做什么
Uh, cut.
停
Uh, just answering viewer mail.
回复观众来信
I-I write the questions myself.
其实问题都是我自己写的
So what's the goal with this?
那你做这个的目的是什么
Oh, nothing. It's just something dumb
没什么目的 就是录点傻兮兮的视频
I put on the internet for my vet friends.
发到网上逗我那些老兵朋友们笑笑
So you're wasting your most valuable resource...
所以你在浪费你最宝贵的资源
My talent? Your time,
我的天赋吗 你的时间
for no reason.
且毫无缘由
Edgar, this has potential.
埃德加 这是有发展潜力的
Really? Thanks.
真的吗 谢谢
Because, you know, I thought...
因为 我想...
But just because you got Your period at 11
就因为你在11岁就来月经了
does not make you a woman.
并不代表你就是女人了
Look, if you're gonna do these videos,
听着 如果你想做这些视频
You got to do them all the way.
你就要全力以赴
Okay.
好的
First, we're gonna blast the video sites
首先 我们要在视频网站刷屏
and anything veteran related.
任何与老兵有关的都不能放过
I'll sneak it to some contacts.
我会推荐给一些有门路的熟人看的
You have a comment from a journalist.
有个记者给你留了条留言
"I'm producing a new piece on
"我在制♥作♥一篇关于
how marijuana can help veterans,
大♥麻♥是如何帮助老兵的新报道
and I'd love to interview you."
我希望能采访你"
So have you reached out to him?
你联♥系♥他了吗
Nah. I don't really want that much attention.
没有 我不想获取太多的关注
What's wrong?
怎么了
Are you mad at me?
你生我气了吗
Sometimes I think I care more about this than you do.
有时我觉得自己是皇帝不急太监急
No, no. I'm-I'm sorry.
不 不是的 真对不起
I was just nervous. I'll e-mail the guy.
我只是紧张 我会给那人发电邮的
Is that the shirt you're wearing?
你就穿这件衬衫录视频吗
Shoot it, shoot it, shoot it, shoot it.
快投 快投 快投
Go in, go in, go in, go in!
投篮投篮
Let's go. Let's run next.
来 接着来
You want in?
你想一起打球吗
Well, I am trying new things today.
我今天在尝试新事物
I am in.
我加入
Whose, uh... Whose squad shall I be on?
我 我该进哪个小队
The other one.
别进我这队
Screen, screen, screen.
防住 防住
You, you, you!
你 给你
Watch, screen, screen!
小心 防住 防住
Shoot it!
投篮
Yes!
太棒了
I win! I win.
我赢了 我赢了
What an invigorating hand sport.
真是项令人振奋的手部运动
How often do you, uh, you fellows play?
你们多久玩一次
My ankle!
我的脚踝
W-we forfeit!
我们被迫退赛
My-my team forfeits!
我们队被迫退赛
Nice and clean.
这下干净了
So clean.
太干净了
Bear, can we talk?
熊宝宝 我们谈谈好吗
Of course.
当然
I love you so much.
我好爱好爱你
And I want to keep being honest with you.
我希望你一直对你这么坦诚
Oh, god. I just noticed
天啊 我注意到
how hard It's been for you when Raul is around.
每次拉乌来时 你都很难受
So, for your sake,
所以为了你
I'll spend time with him, or whoever,
我和他 或者和其他人在一起时
somewhere else, so you won't have to watch.
会另找地方 这样你就不用看着了
For you.
为了你
You can't have relations with other men when I'm not there.
你不能在我不在场的情况下和其他男人来往
That's adultery.
那是通奸
Well, you're clearly not enjoying cucking.
你显然对绿帽情节不感兴趣啊
Which is what we're doing.
也就是我们所做的
And it's ruining it for me.
你把我的乐趣都毁了
I am doing the hard work to be a better partner
我为了成为更好的伴侣 不畏艰难
and tell you what I need.
告诉你我的需求
And if you can't handle it...
如果你不能接受
I just don't know, Paul.
我也不知道该怎么办了 保罗
I just don't know.
我真的不知道了
So...
那么
This cucking is something many women fantasize about?
给老公戴绿帽是很多女人都会幻想的吗
All of them. They all do.
是所有女人 她们都想这样
Boy. Now I'm embarrassed by my prudishness.
天啊 我这么假正经真是丢人
Well, if this is an established, rudimentary fetish,
如果这是公认的基本的一种癖好
then I suppose I am up for the challenge.
那我想我愿意接受挑战
I'm going to research this fantasy of yours.
我要去研究一下你的这种幻想
You'll see.
你等着瞧吧
I'll be the best cuck ever.
我会成为最绿的绿王八
For our family.
为了我们的家庭
Family.
家庭
Are you sure it's not broken?
你确定我的脚没断吗
It's just a sprain. So what happened?
只是扭伤而已 到底怎么回事
I was hooping "B-ball"
我刚刚在和一些
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表