it's obviously an idiotic note,
很显然这是非常白♥痴♥的批注
but, gun to my head, I could show the origin
但非逼我的话 我的确可以描写一下
of Malcolm and Sally's erotic coupling.
马尔科姆和莎莉最初是怎么苟合的
Well, if I did that,
如果我那么写了
then I'd be introducing a soupçon of narrative anschauung,
我就引入了一丝直观叙事的笔法
which would allow me to get inside Clementine's head
那我就能借机对克莱蒙蒂同意
when she allows the punk rock bassist
让她刚认识的朋克贝斯手
she's just met urinate on her britches.
尿在她裤子上的时候进行心理活动描写
This is so stupid.
真是太蠢了
Okay.
好吧
How can I help you, Gretchen?
有什么需要帮助的 格雷琴
Nice magazines.
杂♥志♥不错
So boring, I almost died rather than read them.
无聊到我宁愿一死也不愿意翻阅
You obviously want very badly for me to understand something.
你显然迫切地希望我能理解某些事
You told me there were things I could do,
你跟我说我本可以做些什么
insinuating that I could have fixed myself any time I wanted,
暗示了只要我愿意我随时可以治好我自己
and that is negating my story.
那等于否定我的个人经历
It is tired.
那是老生常谈
It is patriarchal and it is rape culture-y.
居高临下 强♥奸♥式说教
You are basically a rape apologist.
你基本上就是个强♥奸♥教的护教士
I don't believe you don't believe therapy can help.
我不信你不信心理咨♥询♥可以帮助你
Why don't you don't tell me more about how I don't feel?
不如你别再告诉我我感觉不到的事了好吗
You really want to quit? Yes.
你真的想停止心理咨♥询♥吗 是的
Okay, then.
那好吧
It was nice to have met you.
很高兴能认识你
You are memorable.
你令人终生难忘
You know... I'm proud of you for standing up for what you want.
你能坚定地表明你想要什么 我为你骄傲
Who are you, my mom?
你以为你是我妈吗
Joke's on you.
可笑的是你
My mom would never say that.
我妈永远不会对我说那种话
I know you're not my mommy.
我知道你不是我妈咪
Like, what if I started calling you "Mommy"?
如果我从现在开始叫你"妈咪"会怎么样
How weird would that be?
那该多奇怪啊
I'm gonna go in now.
我要进屋了
Good luck, Gretchen.
祝你好运 格雷琴
Bitch.
贱♥人♥
I really like the adjustments.
我很喜欢你做的调整
Well, your asinine notes started a thought process
你愚蠢的批注让我展开了思考
of actual, usable fixes.
想到了实际可用的修改方法
I had to cut the scene
我不得不删掉
in the cockpit of the plane where Joachim Kirschner
乔希姆·科切纳去轰炸伦敦时
masturbates during his bombing run on London,
在飞机驾驶舱里自♥慰♥的场景
but the section is still highly erotic.
但那一章还是非常情♥色♥的
Did you take out the thing with Roger spanking his nephew?
你有没有删掉罗杰打他侄子屁♥股♥那一段
What, you let Dorothy read it?!
什么 你居然给多洛希看了
I thought the sample chapters were great...
我觉得试读章节很棒
Thank you.
谢谢你
It's so nice to hear from fans.
能听见粉丝反馈感觉很好
just potentially very alienating to women.
只是有可能会让女性排斥
This is literature, okay?
这可是文学啊
It shall sing its own song,
它应该坚持己见
uncaring if sensibilities are too delicate.
不去顾忌一些细微的敏感性
Anyway, it feels like we keep forgetting
话说回来 我觉得我们总是忘了
the proposal's in already.
提案已经交了这回事
It's done.
已经结束了
Okay.
好吧
Just so many descriptions of semen on stockings.
不过你似乎描写了太多射在长筒袜上的情节
Stockings are a sign both of
长筒袜既象征了
the deprivation of the Second World War
被二次世界大战剥夺去的东西
and how much the repressed Kitty's
又象征了凯蒂被压制的小贱腿
slutty little legs wanted semen on them!
是多么希望被人射在上面
What is alienating about that?
那怎么就显得排斥了
Are people being generous today?
今天人们慷慨解囊了吗
Man, I ain't got jack shit yet today.
我今天连屁都没讨来一个
You know, I was noticing that, um,
话说 我注意到
y-your sign's a little confusing.
你的标语有点令人困惑
It looks like you need money
看起来像是你需要钱
for dog food for yourself.
来买♥♥狗食给自己吃的意思
No, I-I need money
不是的 我需要钱
for my dog, food, and beer.
来养狗 买♥♥食物和啤酒
May I?
我能改改吗
Yeah, please.
可以 请便
Oh, that is clearer. Thanks, man.
果然明确多了 谢了 伙计
How's mine?
我的怎么样
Between you and me,
告诉你个秘密
civvies feel super guilty around us veterans,
平民见到我们老兵总觉得非常内疚
so they've trained themselves to ignore us.
所以他们会自我麻痹来无视我们
So, um...
所以
uh, you know may-maybe write something funny instead.
或许你可以写些有趣的标语
Like what?
怎么个有趣法
Well, can I get a...
你们能不能
like, a suggestion
给我个提议
of a topic from one of you guys?
谁能给我个主题
You know, something light.
轻松些的
Cookies. Demon rape.
饼干 恶魔强♥奸♥
I heard "Cookies."
我听到"饼干"了
Oh, all right.
噢我想到了
How about, uh, "Can only afford Hydrox,
这个怎么样 "只买♥♥得起水牌饼干
need money for Oreos."
需要钱买♥♥奥利奥"
Because they're discount-ass Oreos.
因为那算是低价版的奥利奥
Yeah, that's funny. Wr-Write that.
真好笑 写吧
All right.
好的
To think you know how other people should think and feel.
自认为知道别人该有什么想法和感受的人
That is someone with something seriously wrong with them.
才是病得不轻
That's psychopath behavior.
那就是精神病的表现
So what do we do when she finally comes out?
那等她出来后我们要怎么做
We follow her home and egg her house. Duh.
当然是跟踪她回家然后朝她家扔鸡蛋
I had a better plan,
我本有个更好的计划
but apparently pig's blood is, like, 12 bucks a quart.
但猪血竟然卖♥♥到每夸脱12美元的高价
Can I have some more of those? Those are good.
给我吃点行吗 那些药效很好
Gretchen...
格雷琴
tell me what I may or may not have...
告诉我 我或许做了或许没做
maybe did by sorta-or-not-mistake is okay.
或许有意或许无意做的的那件事是没关系的
I'm not gonna absolve you for stabbing Paul.
我不会赦免你捅了保罗的大罪
What?! I didn't!
什么 我才没捅他
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
Who's watching Paul, anyway?
话说现在是谁在照看保罗
He's fine. I set him up with a pile of DVDs
他没事的 我给他留了一堆DVD
and yummy sandwiches.
和美味的三明治
Please.
拜托
Please go in.
拜托 投进吧
Please.
拜托
Please. Please go in.
拜托 投进吧
Last one.
最后一张了
Please!
拜托
Yes.
太好了
Yes!
太好了
Where's the thing?
遥控器呢
Where's the...
哪儿去了
What are you doing?
你们在做什么
Nothing. What?
什么都没做 怎么了
Me and my girlfriend were just making out.
我和我女朋友在亲热而已
No. Don't-- no. Okay.
别 你打住 别 好吧
I don't know. Nothing.
我不知道 也没什么
I was just gonna follow you home or whatever.
我只是打算跟踪你回家什么的
Why?
为什么
To egg you.
朝你扔鸡蛋
Not necessarily!
并不一定
I just wanted, you know, to prove that
我只是 想证明
you don't have any right to judge me. Obviously.
你并没有任何权利来评判我 显然嘛
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表