Jesus, I'm already this overwhelmed.
天啊 我已经觉得有点扛不住了
I don't even have a baby yet.
我的孩子都还没出生呢
How are you this good at it already?
你怎么会已经这么擅长这些事了
I have no idea.
我也不知道
So now what? I'm just stuck doing this baby shit
现在要怎么样 我后半辈子都要
for the rest of my life?
围绕着孩子转了吗
What if there are other things I'm meant to be
如果我的人生注定还有其他的成就
and I never find out?
但我却一直不知道呢
Like a phlebologist or a dinosaur?
比如静脉血医师或是恐龙
Once my ex and I split,
有次我和我前女友分手了
I figured that was it.
我心想 一切到此为止了
I was never gonna be a dad.
我永远都不会成为一个父亲了
Then I meet this cute Asian chick
然后我在库布里克大♥师♥作品展上
at the Kubrick exhibit at LACMA
遇到一个可爱的亚洲女孩
and suddenly she's knocked up
突然 她就怀孕了
and I get this second chance at 42.
我在42岁高龄获得了第二次机会
So you believe in second chances?
所以你相信第二次机会吗
I didn't.
我本来不信
But I guess I do now.
但我现在信了
Oh, Jesus. What the hell are you doing? Are you insane?
天啊 你在干什么 你疯了吗
I just told you, I'm on my second chance!
我才刚跟你说 我这是在把握第二次机会
I just thought... Oh, my God! What is wrong with you?!
我以为... 天啊 你是有什么毛病
Why would you even do that? I talked to your husband!
你为什么要那么做 我还跟你丈夫说过话呢
He was so nice.
他人那么好
We're going kayaking together sometime! Fine.
我们还约好了一起划皮艇呢 好吧
Shut up.
闭嘴
This isn't a singles bar where you just pick up guys!
这又不是单身酒吧 让你可以钓汉子
You're having a baby, you weirdo! Shut up,
你都要生孩子了 你个怪胎 闭嘴
shut up.
闭嘴
Shut up.
闭嘴
Shut up.
闭嘴
I got your snacks.
我买♥♥了你要的零食
It's too late.
已经太迟了
I've already lost an entire day's writing.
我已经一整天都没写作了
Sorry, literature.
对不起了 文学
Mmm, rum Christophers; they're so disgusting,
朗姆饼 好恶心啊
I can't stop eating them.
但我吃得根本停不下来
How was your thing today?
你今天那事怎么样了
Fine.
挺好的
Do you want to talk about it?
你想谈谈吗
No.
不想
Yes! Two for two.
好棒 两个问题人士都搞定
Well, Dad, here we are.
爸爸 终于到了
The final test.
最后的考验
That's it.
就该这样才对
Get it out.
都发泄出来
Let all the sadness out.
把悲伤都发泄出来
I thought you were crying!
我以为你在哭呢
No. It's amazing.
没有 真的太爽了
I was smelling the jacket that Dad left
我拿出了我爸留下的那件外套
and it smelled exactly like him.
上面完全是他身上的气味
Just cigarettes, ale, beans, occupational failure.
香烟味 麦芽酒味 大豆味 职业失败的味道
And in a rush, that feeling that we'd been searching for all day
突然间 我们寻找了一整天的那种感觉
just came flying out. And, Gretchen,
就那么喷薄而出 格雷琴
it wasn't sadness.
那可不是悲伤
It was happiness.
而是幸福
I'm free.
我自♥由♥了
I am finally free!
我终于自♥由♥了
And I'm finally unstuck creatively.
我的创意桎梏终于解除了
I found, all right, the perfect metaphor
我终于想出了 对凯蒂的
for the heft of Kitty's adolescent bottom.
少女屁♥股♥的完美比喻
I'll tell you later. It's-it's too sexy.
我稍后再跟你说 真是太性感了
Do you want to go, uh, binge-watch
你想去 连看
that six-part series on the Susan Smith case?
关于苏珊·史密斯案的那部六集迷你剧吗
Yeah. Just a sec.
好啊 稍等下
Now that my parental nightmare is finally over,
现在我的父母噩梦总算结束了
I'm gonna get rid of everything that smacks of Ronny Overly.
我要处理掉有关罗尼·奥弗利的一切
May he rest in relative peace
愿他获得
for someone of his arterial calcification.
对一个动脉石灰化患者而言相对的安宁
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表