The doctor in me is like,
我内心的医生人格在呐喊
you're the patient, take what you've been prescribed,
你是病人 吃医生开给你的药就行了
you dumb little bitch.
你个小白♥痴♥
Yeah, that's what I figured.
没错 我猜也是这样
But the human in me is like,
但我心里那个普通人又好像在说
"Smoke that ganj, yo."
哟 抽点大♥麻♥吧
Real talk? It's bullroar that you can't get a pot card.
说真的 你拿不到医用大♥麻♥卡真是太操蛋了
You went to war.
你参加过战争
And straight berserkered on fools.
你可是开枪杀过人的啊
That's an actual reason.
那就是个合理的理由
Like, everyone at this party
就像 派对上的每个人
has a pot card for a dumb reason.
都因为傻兮兮的理由拿到了医用大♥麻♥卡
Gretchen said she had insomnia.
格雷琴说她失眠
Lindsay said her back hurt.
琳赛说她背疼
Piano fingers.
再比如钢琴指
What reason did you use?
你又用什么原因
I just said I saw a dog.
我就说我看到了条狗
Did you?
你有吗
No, man. Total lie.
当然没有了 瞎编的
I didn't see a dog all day.
我一整天都没看到狗
Well, on TV, sure.
当然了 电视上有
You can't turn on a TV
你一打开电视
without seeing, like, three or four of them shits.
肯定会看到三四条狗
Hello. Thank you all for coming to the memorial service
大家好 感谢各位前来参加
for my father, Ronny Overly.
我父亲罗尼·奥弗利的追悼会
His friend Freddie will do the eulogy,
他的朋友弗莱迪将致悼词
we'll toast, and then you will leave.
然后我们举杯 之后你们就可以走了
Cheers.
谢谢
Cheers, everyone.
谢谢 各位
"Ronny Overly "was not only my coworker.
罗尼·奥弗利不仅是我的同事
"He was my hero.
他是我的英雄
"He cherished his family,
他珍惜他的家庭
"Especially his son, Jimmy.
尤其是他的儿子 吉米
"I remember when "I came out to visit Jimmy.
我还记得我来看望吉米时的情景
"Oh, bloody hell.
该死
"This was supposed to be in the third person.
这应该用第三人称写的
"Oh, well. Ha, ha. It's me, Ronny.
好吧 哈哈 是我 罗尼
"I wrote this in pen, so I might as well keep going.
我用笔写的 所以我最好还是继续说吧
"I just realized
我刚刚意识到
"Freddie has to read whatever I say.
无论我写了什么 弗莱迪都得念出来
"My name is Freddie,
我叫弗莱迪
and I'm a..."
我是个
I'm not reading that.
我才不念这段呢
Skipping forward.
跳过去
"Anyway,
总之
"I did my best to love him, but he rejected me.
我倾尽全部去爱他 但他拒绝了我
"I sent him presents, I visited,
我送他礼物 去看望他
"I Facebook-requested him.
我在Facebook上加他为好友
"Anyway, I forgive him.
总之 我原谅他
"Please scatter my ashes
请将我的骨灰撒在
"At the home of actor Tony Shalhoub,
演员托尼·谢尔赫布的家里
"Whose movie Big Night you and I attended together.
我们曾经一起去看了他的电影《狂宴》
What's that, Fi?"
那是什么 菲
I think it's "Shalhoub."
我觉得是念"夏尔赫布"
"Your sister just told me he's a Paki.
你姐姐刚刚告诉我他是个巴基斯坦佬
"Shit. Anyway,
该死 总之
"After the movie, you turned to me and said,
电影结束后 你转过头对我说
'That's what I want to do, Daddy.
那就是我想做的 老爸
'I want to tell stories.'
我想讲故事
"And I said, 'You can do anything You want, son.'
然后我说 你想做什么都可以 儿子
"And so, you became a writer.
于是 你变成了一位作家
"I did that.
多亏我的鼓励
"Anyway, I hope you ditch that depressed girl.
总之 我希望你甩了那个抑郁症姑娘
"And I hope Fi is wrong about Tony Shalhoub.
我希望菲对托尼·谢尔赫布的判断是错的
"Looking at his last name now,
现在看着他的姓
"It does look suspicious.
确实有点可疑
"Shal-houb.
谢尔-赫布
Cheers."
谢谢
Excuse me! Excuse me. We are not done.
打扰下 打扰下 还没完事呢
First of all, he is a liar!
首先 他在说谎
I begged him to take me to Big Night
我曾经求他带我去看《狂宴》
so that we could bond, but instead,
加深父子感情 但是相反
he went to D3: The Mighty Ducks,
他却去看了《野鸭变凤♥凰♥3》
and I watched Big Night alone.
我一个人看了《狂宴》
Then his movie was shorter,
他看的电影时长要短些
he forgot that I was with him, so he left without me.
他忘了我是跟他一起去的 所以他丢下我就走了
For him to claim that he was rejected after 18 years
他竟然有脸声称被我漠视了 但是18年来
of constant rejection on his part is crazy!
他一直在漠视我 真是疯了
In fact...
实际上
I've prepared a list of heckles for the occasion.
我为今晚的葬礼准备了一堆黑话
Sweet.
好极了
Uh, "Dad, fortunately, your death wasn't too much of a shock,
"爸 幸运的是 你的死亡并不怎么令人震惊
considering you already look like
毕竟你本来看上去就像是
someone put a Manchester jersey
一具溺毙的尸体
on the corpse of a drowned person."
穿着曼城队的球衣"
"Dad, you always were a lady killer.
"爸 你一直是个女士杀手
"You gave all three of my sisters genes
你遗传给了我的三个姐姐
"For alcoholism, learning disabilities and morbid obesity."
酗酒 学习障碍和病态肥胖症的基因"
I mean, we are talking about a guy who was so narcissistic
我们在谈论的这个人 是如此自恋
that he wrote his own eulogy!
以至于他的悼词都是自己写的"
What's next?!
接下来要怎样
Are we...?
难道我们要...
Freddie, when did my dad find out he was dying?
弗莱迪 我爸是什么时候知道他快死了的
He was diagnosed some time last year.
他是去年的某个时候确诊的
Hey, folks,
嘿 各位
if, uh, you're gonna Instagram this,
如果你们要拍我的照片发上网
be sure to, uh, hashtag "BenFoldsSightings,"
请务必插入话题#偶遇本·弗茨
"BenFoldsIsEverywhere" And "BenFoldsMovesToLA."
#本·弗茨无处不在和#本·弗茨搬到洛杉矶了
If you do, I'll personally tell you
如果你们这样做 我会亲自告诉你们
what Brick is really about.
《砖》这首歌♥是关于什么的
Abortion.
堕胎啊
No.
不是
Hey, thanks for playing.
谢谢你能来演奏
You were really great.
你真的表现得很棒
Ben! Ben! Over here, Ben!
本 本 看这里 本
Over here, Ben! Sorry.
看这里 本 不好意思
Not an appropriate venue, bud.
现在这场合不合适 兄弟
Now, I'll take some pictures with you outside later.
我等下去外面再让你拍
All right?
好吗
Wasn't that the same guy
那不是在冰淇淋店
who asked for your autograph at the ice cream place?
找你要签名的家伙吗
What?! A paparazzi and an autograph reseller?
什么 他既是狗仔又是签名贩售商吗
Scumbag.
真是人♥渣♥
Okay, look, I moved to L.A. a couple months ago,
好吧 听着 我是几个月前搬来洛杉矶的
and, you know, everyone was so excited when Moby moved to town.
莫比搬来的时候 大家都好激动
It was like, "Moby bought that house.
各种热门消息 "莫比买♥♥了栋房♥子
Oh, and Moby opened that restaurant."
莫比开了家餐厅"
Ben Folds moved to town? Bupkis.
本·弗茨搬来这里 却没人在乎
That's...
那真是...
That's incredibly...
你这真是...
clever... of you.
太聪明有才了
But, hey,
但是 记住
it's my job now.
现在你的宣传工作由我负责了
Well, this was fun. Hey, guys,
这的确很好玩 各位
want to hit Big Wang's or something?
想去大旺酒吧吗
Get a couple drinks in me,
让我几杯酒下肚
I might tell you what Brick's about.
我或许会说说《砖》这首歌♥是关于什么的
Abortion.
堕胎啊
Goddamn it. How'd that get out?
该死的 这消息怎么泄露出去的
Oh, shit. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
该死的 不好意思 抱歉
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表