I'm sorry.
抱歉
You know, when we had that moment in the pub,
之前我们在酒吧里共度那一刻的时候
I thought to myself, "After 33 years,
我心想 "33年之后
I'm finally having a real moment with my father."
我终于可以跟我父亲共享父子时光了"
Can't believe what a fool I was.
真不敢相信我当时怎么那么傻
There wasn't a shred of truth in that moment.
那一刻完全是由谎言编织成的
You were lying the whole time.
你一直都在撒谎
You were dying, you didn't say a word.
你就要死了 但你却什么都没说
All you had to do was say, "Hey, Jimmy,
你只需要说 "嘿 吉米
"This might be the last time I get to see you.
这可能是我最后一次见到你了
Is there anything you'd like to say?"
你有什么想对我说的吗"
And that way...
那样的话
despite decades of neglecting, withholding,
尽管你几十年来对我都十分忽视 不尽责
general assholery,
像个大混♥蛋♥
I could have had a modicum of closure.
我好歹也可以稍稍做个了结
Goddamn you!
你真是个大混♥蛋♥
I can hear you laughing at the world "Modicum" as I speak.
我说出"稍稍"这个词 都能听到你在嘲笑
Well, guess what.
你猜怎么着
I'm getting my closure right now.
我现在可以获得了结了
You do not get to affect me anymore!
你再也别想影响到我了
So long, Dad.
再见了 爸
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表