You mean ask Paul to accommodate my needs
你是说让保罗在保持婚姻的前提下
within the confines of the marriage?
顺应我的需求吗
You had that right in the chamber, didn't you?
你早就想好了 是吧
I mean, sure.
当然
Why not?
为什么不试试
So everything triggers you?
所以 什么事都能触发你犯病吗
Oh, yeah.
是的
I'm worse than ever.
我的病情比以往更重了
Even, like, small noises
哪怕很小的声音
or someone yelling will just send me, like, to...
或是某人♥大♥喊大叫都让我觉得重返
Edgar?
埃德加
Turn around.
转过身去
Has that been going on for a while?
那些鞭炮已经响了有一阵了吗
Holy shit.
我♥操♥
I didn't even flinch.
我甚至都没畏缩一下
I'll be right... I'll be right back.
我 我去去就回
"The sun always shines after a downpour."
"风雨过后的阳光会更加明亮"
Well, first of all, meteorologically inaccurate.
首先 这从气象学来讲是不准确的
Second of all, meaningless.
其次 毫无意义
I don't think the clues are in the fortunes.
我觉得线索肯定不在幸运签饼里
I shouldn't have inhaled all that slippery shrimp.
我不该把那些滑虾仁都吃掉的
I'd already chugged the egg drop soup.
我已经一口气喝完蛋花汤了
And that whole fried fish.
还吃了一整条炸鱼
I have such a weakness for Cantonese, Sichuan,
我在粤菜 川菜 鲁菜
Shandong and Zhejiang cuisines.
和浙菜面前毫无抵抗力
Jiangsu I'm a little iffy on.
至于苏菜 我倒不那么太喜欢
Anything to eat in there?
这里有什么吃的吗
Immersion therapy.
沉浸疗法
Are you sure about this?
你确定要这样吗
Do it!
来吧
Hey, wait.
好了 等等
Oh, stop.
快停下
You okay?
你还好吗
I did it.
我做到了
Okay. Come on, guys. Let's get serious.
好了 小伙伴们 我们认真起来吧
What's the next clue? What's the next clue?
下一条线索是什么 下一条线索是什么
Stop it! Stop it!
住口 住口
There is nothing here.
这里什么都没有
We have wasted a whole day!
我们浪费了一整天时间
Look. Look.
快看 快看
Oh, look, look. Shut up, asshole,
快看快看 闭嘴 傻♥逼♥
and look at the dragon!
看那条龙
You are a genius.
你真是个天才
That's it.
就是这个
If it gave me a virus, I'll...
如果我手♥机♥中毒了 我就...
Holy shit. It's taken over my phone.
我靠啊 它掌控了我的手♥机♥
Give me back my phone!
把我的手♥机♥还回来
This way.
这边
This has to be it.
肯定就是这里了
I'm tired.
我累了
Let's just go to a bar.
我们随便去个酒吧算了
This does seem fruitless.
看上去确实一无所获
Plus, my stomach isn't quieting down.
而且我的肚子一直在闹腾
Yes, Jimmy. You got this.
没问题的吉米 你可以的
Go, boy. Get us to that bar.
加油啊 给我们找到那家酒吧
It's the symbol.
是那个标志
Right there.
就在这儿
The wire is the arc.
那根电线就是圆弧
The street is the line.
这条街就是那条线
The house is the triangle!
那栋屋子就是那个三角形
It's the house.
就是那间屋子
The bar is the house!
酒吧就是那间屋子
Of course it's gonna look like not the thing.
看上去当然不像酒吧咯
That's the whole stupid point of stupid speakeasies.
那正是傻♥逼♥地下酒吧的傻♥逼♥意义所在
Yeah, but...
是啊 但是
this really doesn't look like the thing.
这看上去真的不像啊
Shut up. Have faith.
闭嘴 要有信心
I'm sorry, wrong address?
不好意思 大概找错地方了
Well, great, Gretch.
真是好极了 格雷琴
You wasted this entire Sunday Funday.
你把这个快乐星期天完全浪费了
You have been a gigantic bitch all day, and I'm sick of it.
你今天一整天像个大贱♥人♥ 我真是受够了
Oh, are we seriously gonna do this?
我们真的要这样吗
Because I've been waiting my whole goddamn life to do this.
因为我可是迫不及待了
I was born to do this!
我生下来就是为了这个
They were too happy.
他们太幸福了
They were too happy. No families are happy!
他们太幸福了 没有家庭是幸福的
They were actors.
他们是演员
Jimmy, I think this is over.
吉米 我觉得这事已经结束了
No. In battle, we risk all for a taste of the immortal.
不 在战争中 我们为了不死甘冒一切风险
In retreat, sure, we lose nothing,
撤退的话 我们当然毫无损失
but what we gain is far worse than nothing:
但我们得到的 可是比一无所获更糟的东西
Ignominy.
是耻辱
And shame.
还有羞愧
We don't give up because they make us.
我们不能因为他们的手段就放弃
We give up because we're lazy!
我们就算要放弃 也是因为太懒
Or would rather drink and watch Treehouse Masters.
或者我们更愿意一边喝酒一边看《树屋大♥师♥》
Plus, no one tells my girl she can't go to their bar!
并且 没人能对我的女人说她进不了他们的酒吧
I can go anywhere!
我想去哪儿就去哪儿
Except Nina's-- she's mad for some reason.
除了妮娜的酒吧 她因为某种原因很生我的气
And Ye Rustic.
以及村夫酒吧
The Ace Hotel. Saddleranch.
加上艾斯酒店 马鞍农场餐厅
Sagebrush Cantina.
艾树酒馆
The Alcove. 4100. The Tap Room at the Langham.
加上花♥园♥酒吧 4100 朗廷的餐厅
Oh, my God. How was I supposed to know
我的天啊 我怎么会知道
Wolf Blitzer was married?
沃夫·布利泽已经结婚了呢
Once more unto the breach.
再次突破吧
It's gonna be somewhere weird!
肯定是在什么奇怪的地方
A closet, a wardrobe, the fridge!
壁橱 衣柜 冰箱
Go!
上啊
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
抱歉 真抱歉
Nice touch.
干得不错
Upstairs.
楼上
I don't understand what you're saying.
我听不懂你在说什么
Ooh, flautas.
卷饼耶
Mexico's spring roll.
墨西哥春卷
Oh, nice acting, dummies.
演的真像啊 笨蛋
It's got to be in here.
肯定在这屋里
I really thought they were actors.
我真的以为他们是演员啊
It's okay, Jimmy. We tried.
没事的 吉米 我们努力了
It's cool, man.
没事的 兄弟
Why are you so relaxed?
你为什么这么放松
Exactly.
就是啊
Wait, the police let you keep your drugs?
等等 警♥察♥竟然没没收你的毒品吗
So incompetent.
真是太无能了
Excuse me! It is with great distress
不好意思 虽然这样做压力山大
that I must ask for a moment of privacy.
但我必须请求享受一下"私密时刻"
No, Paul! You are not using the toilet in here.
不行 保罗 你不能在这里使用厕所
Were that I could make it so, wife,
我也希望我能忍♥住不拉 爱妻
but the situation has become dire.
但现在已经屎到临头不得不拉了
Lindser, I'm sorry.
琳子 对不起
Even though it's super boring for me,
尽管这对我来说非常无聊
and believe me girl, it is like TED Talk boring.
相信我 妹子 就跟泰德演讲一样无聊
But it's my job to listen no matter what.
但不管怎样 我都得听
But you're right.
但你说得对
Sometimes I do wish he would just disappear.
有时候我的确希望他能凭空消失
I'm a witch.
我是个女巫啊
I wish for $100.
我希望能有100美元
Gather 'round quick.
赶快聚集起来
Welcome, players.
欢迎啊 各位玩家
You have traversed a great and difficult distance.
你们长途艰辛跋涉而来
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表