with some diverse local athletes.
其他种族的本地运动员打篮球
Sick.
酷毙了
I am so stoked you called me for this.
你叫我来帮你治疗 我真是太激动了
Well, don't have insurance, so...
没保险嘛 所以...
Anyway, thanks.
不管怎么说 谢了
Uh-uh. We made a deal.
别 我们可是作了交易的
I'm not doing your podcast. You promised!
我不会客串你的播客节目的 你答应过的
I don't care. I'm not...
我不管 我不会...
Although, before yesterday, I thought I hated dogs,
话又说回来 昨天之前 我还以为我讨厌狗
sports, hipster picnics and unrefrigerated cart fruit, too.
运动 嬉皮野餐还有未冷藏的街边摊水果
Do you know what? I will do it.
好吧 我愿意去参与
Hell yeah! This is gonna the best episode
太棒了 那么这一♥期♥节目将成为
since Adam Pally did that extended bit
继亚当·裴利特别出镜后最棒的一♥期♥了
where he pretended he was pissed
那期他假装生气
and didn't know why he was doing my show.
不知道为什么要给我做播客
You're slouching.
你没精打采的
Okay, almost ready.
差不多准备好了
Okay. Good.
好的 很好
Edgar, tell the nice man what we talked about.
埃德加 告诉这位先生我们谈过的事
What's the blue screen for?
那块蓝幕是用来做什么的
Edgar. You can ask him.
埃德加 你可以直接问他
What's the blue screen for?
那块蓝幕是用来做什么的
Oh, uh, we have a really cool digital set
我们有一套很棒的数码场景
that we composite in, like Tosh.0.
可以嵌入进去 就跟《托什》节目一样
And this card?
那这块板呢
White balance.
白平衡
White balance.
白平衡
Just bring it up a little bit. Good.
往上拿一点点 很好
Okay.
好了
So, can you introduce yourself?
你能介绍一下你自己吗
Well, my name is Edgar Quintero.
我名叫埃德加·坤塔罗
6th battalion, 8th infantry.
隶属第6营第8步兵团
And what's your experience with the V.A. been like?
那你和老兵事务处打交道的感觉怎么样
The V.A. is a great institution,
老兵事务处是个很好的机构
but they're underfunded and understaffed.
但是他们缺资金也缺人手
People are literally dying
很多人真的死了
because they can't get the health care they need.
因为他们得不到需要的医疗救治
And how long have you been treating your PTSD with marijuana?
你用大♥麻♥治疗创伤后应激障碍已经多久了
Oh, um, th...
那个
That wasn't...
那不是...
That's not really...
那不是真正的
I'm just not comfortable being so open about my self-medicating.
我对于如此公开谈论我的自我治疗感到不大舒服
Plus, this is all a lot fancier than I expected.
而且 这比我预期的要高级多了
They got a blue screen like Tosh.0.
他们还有像《托什》那样的蓝幕
Honey... You're doing great.
亲爱的 你做得很棒
Now, if you don't get back out there,
现在如果你不回到那里
We are not stopping for milkshakes on the way home.
我们回家路上就不停下来买♥♥奶昔了
I have tried a bunch of treatments,
我已经尝试了很多疗法
but nothing has fixed my PTSD.
但是都治不好我的创伤后应激障碍
Lately though, I found that s...
但是最近 我发现
smoking pot has been really effective.
吸大♥麻♥真的很有效
I even kind of feel like a real person again.
我甚至有些觉得自己又像个真正的人了
I don't know if marijuana works for everyone,
我不知道大♥麻♥是不是对每个人都有效
but it seems to be working for me.
但对我似乎是有效的
Is it bedtime?
到睡觉时间了吗
It's still day.
现在还是白天啊
Bedtime's for night.
睡觉要到晚上啊
As promised, wife, I've been researching
正如我承诺过的 老婆 我一直在研究
this cuckolding fetish we now have.
那个绿帽癖的事
Certain men intuit
有些男人本能地觉得
that they are genetically inferior beta males.
他们在基因上就注定是下等的男性
So they get aroused by watching their partners copulate
所以通过观看伴侣和其他具有更优秀基因的男子性♥交♥
with someone of superior DNA,
可以燃起他们的性♥欲♥
e.g. Raul.
比如拉乌
Furthermore, I have a special present for you, my hot wife.
另外 我有一份特别的礼物要送你 我的娇妻
Where's my present?
我的礼物在哪呢
Right here.
就在这儿
The cage symbolizes the cuck's sexual inferiority
鸡♥巴♥笼象征着绿帽老公的性下等地位
and genital unworthiness.
和生殖器的卑劣
By associating sexual arousal with... extreme pain,
将性♥欲♥的勃发和巨大的痛楚相连
My body will slowly learn that I do not deserve
我的身体会逐渐意识到我不配获得
erotic satisfaction.
情欲上的满足
Oh, god.
天呐
Okay, Paul...
好吧 保罗
Part deux of my surprise.
接下来是惊喜的第二部分
Raul.
拉乌
Raul's friend.
拉乌的朋友
Good day.
白天好啊
You may take what you want.
你们尽情享用我老婆吧
Oh, boy.
天呐
This is humiliating.
这太丢人了
Your genetic superiority is extremely emasculating.
你们的基因优越性简直让我不像个男人
Oh, boy, that's my wife.
天呐 那是我老婆
I'm a worm.
我简直是条虫
I'm a worm.
我是条虫
That's my wife!
那是我老婆
I'm a worm! Oh, oh.
我是条虫
The cage!
笼子
Oh, the cage.
笼子
I was not expecting this.
我没料到是这样的
Dude, I have, like, 20,000 subscribers.
兄弟 大概有两万人订阅我的节目
Vernon, the guest shower is
弗南 客房♥里的淋浴房♥
completely clogged by your curly hair.
已经完全被你的卷毛堵住了
I swear to god, if you're not taking your propecia--
我发誓 如果你再不用治疗脱毛的药...
Hi, Jimmy. Let's test your levels, huh?
嗨 吉米 我们来测试一下你的水平
You're on the podcast?
你也主持播客吗
Don't sound so shocked.
别这么震惊
I interned for Frosty, Heidi and Frank.
我去《福罗斯蒂&海蒂&弗兰克秀》当过实习生呢
This is balloon knot media.
这里是气球结传媒
Welcome to Vernon down the house on balloon knot media.
欢迎收听气球结传媒制♥作♥的《弗南闲话》
I am Dr. Vernon Barbara,
我是弗南·芭芭拉医生
joined, as always,
我身边依然是
My lovely wife and sidekick.
我可爱的妻子兼助手
Uh, cohost.
是搭档主持
Hey, Bec. Aw, did I say "sidekick" again?
嘿 贝卡 我刚刚又说"助手"了吗
Hey, Vern. Uh, yeah, you did, you stinker.
嘿 弗南 你又说了 死鬼
Visiting the man cave this week
本周到访男人窝的
is a very special guest; he's a best-selling author,
是一位非常特别的嘉宾 他是畅销书作者
and one of my all-time best buds,
也是我最好的兄弟之一
Jimmy Shive-overly.
吉米·希瓦-奥弗利
Welcome, Jimmy.
欢迎光临 吉米
Uh, thank you.
谢谢
So great. So, Jimmy, where you from?
太棒了 吉米 你来自哪里
Savannah, Georgia.
乔治亚州萨凡纳市
That's great.
太会说笑了
Uh, I'm actually from a small town outside Manchester.
其实我来自曼彻斯特周边的一座小城
England.
在英格兰
Oh, Jimmy, you are just too much.
吉米 你真是太棒了
Ah, that is great stuff.
确实很棒
So, Jimmy, are you in a good place right now?
吉米 你最近还好吗
Yes.
好啊
Even with the recent death of your father?
即便你父亲最近刚去世
Oh, yeah. It gets real in the man cave.
没错 男人窝采访起来是不留情面的
He made Adam pally cry.
他曾让亚当·裴利落泪
That guy's got some stuff.
那家伙真是有料
Dra-ma!
抓马
Well, we had a memorial service the other day.
前几天我们办了个追悼会
That helped me get some closure.
算是帮我做了一点了结吧
And why was closure important?
为什么了结这么重要
well, I guess my role in the family
我觉得我在我们家所扮演的角色
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表