I don't feel like playing games right now.
我现在没心情玩游戏
What are you doing anyway?
你这又是在干什么
What's it look like, idiot?
这还看不出吗 白♥痴♥
I'm messing with these ants.
我在戏弄这些蚂蚁
Would you help me?
你就不能帮帮我吗
With what?
帮你什么
We have no cell.
我们没手♥机♥
No one's coming by.
也没有人经过
You're not doing jack.
你也什么都没干啊
No, man.
不好
I'm thirsty.
我渴了
I ate too many Blammos and I spat on these ants too much.
我吃了太多卷心饼 又对蚂蚁吐了太多口水
You got any water? I drank all my sodas.
你有水吗 我的汽水都喝完了
No.
没有
I hear a creek.
我听到小溪声了
You can't drink creek water. It's not safe.
你不能喝溪水 那不安全
Nah, I can't get sick.
不 我不会得病的
To build my immune system,
为了强化免疫系统
I lick weird stuff at the hospital all the time.
我在医院经常舔些奇怪的东西
In surg, they say scrub up,
在手术时 他们都洗手消毒
I just fake go through the motions.
我只是假装比划一下
Come on.
走吧
That's to protect the patients.
那是为了保护病人
Agree to disagree.
求同存异吧
How'd they get so mean?
她们怎么会那么坏
Both of them.
两姐妹都是
Mean-ass sisters.
坏蛋姐妹
We goofed, Paul.
我们犯了大错 保罗
We married a couple of straight meanies.
我们娶了一对心狠手辣的婆娘
My family growing up was problematic too.
我从小到大家里也问题颇多
Is that right?
是吗
I just said it was.
我刚说了的
Yeah, my parents never bonded with me
没错 我父母对我一直都不亲
on account I was born dead.
因为我出生时是死婴
So, emotionally, they already buried their son,
所以情感上他们认为儿子已经死了
but then oh, shit, dude's alive.
然后突然发现 这家伙还活着
Your parents suck too?
你的父母也很糟糕吗
No.
不
They were quite advanced in years by the time I came around.
我出生的时候他们年事已高了
My siblings were already out of college.
我的兄长们都大学毕业了
My nephew though, he's six years older than me.
不过我的侄子比我大6岁
He was like a father to me.
他对我来说就像父亲一样
He taught me a love of the natural world.
他培养了我对大自然的热爱
My nephew gave me my first beer.
我第一次喝酒 就是我侄子教的
Can you imagine that?
你能想象吗
Father was a kind soul,
我父亲人很好
but he just wanted to sit quietly and rest his eyes.
但他只愿静♥坐♥着 闭目养神
Anyway, that's why I'm so excited to be a young father.
正因此 我年纪轻轻就当父亲才会这么激动
What? You're like 50.
什么 你都要50岁了
I'm 35.
我才35
No. No way you're younger than me.
不 你不可能比我年轻
But I am.
但我就是
No way. That's insane.
不可能 那太扯了
Ask anyone. That is crazy.
不信你随便找人问问 太扯了
Look at you. You're insane.
看看你 你疯了
I'm five years younger than you are.
我比你年轻整整5岁
Yeah, okay. Whatever.
好吧 随你怎么说
Impossible.
根本不可能
Yes!
太好了
Water skeeters,
水黾们
I'm-a spit at you!
我要对你们吐口水了
Oh, my.
天啊
I think that...
我觉得那是...
Yes!
没错
Vernon,
弗南
it's a Squant-Billed Bushtit!
是一只短嘴山雀
A what?
一只什么
A Squant-Billed Bushtit!
短嘴山雀啊
Oh, man. I can't even.
我的天啊 真令人无语
Oh, look at him.
看看它啊
It's rare to see a male calling out of mating season.
雄鸟在非交♥配♥季节鸣叫是很难得一见的
You see, once a male mates, he falls silent.
一旦雄鸟交♥配♥过后 它就沉默了
He spends all his time tending to his mate and her chicks.
它把所有的时间都用来照顾它的配偶和雏鸟
Eventually, mute and unneeded,
最终它会变成无用的哑巴
he jumps from the tree and does not fly.
它会从树上跳下来 不再飞翔
You're harshing my swim.
我游泳的兴致都被你毁了
Boy, he would've been a good find.
天啊 它本该是个大发现的
Except I gave up my big year
但很可惜我放弃了观鸟大年
because of my unfortunate knife accident.
因为我不幸被刀捅伤
Are you done?
你好了没有
Yeah, I guess so. I'm pretty full.
我看差不多了 我喝得够饱了
Which way back?
从哪条路回去
That way.
那条路
Don't throw pinecones at me.
别朝我扔松果
You got us lost.
是你害我们迷路的
You're lucky I'm only throwing pinecones, shitlord.
我只扔松果算你走运了 你个屎人
Can you just admit that we've been walking around in circles?
你就不能承认我们在绕圈子吗
I've become too reliant on apps in recent years.
我最近几年变得太依赖手♥机♥应用了
Uncle Nephew taught me solar location.
我侄子叔教过我太阳影子定位法
He'd put me on his lap and point to the sun and say,
他将我抱到他的腿上 指着太阳对我说
"That's the only tool you'll ever need
"那是你唯一需要的工具
to get where you want to go."
它会指引你去你想去的地方"
Normally, I'd slap the shit out of you for talking like that,
通常 你敢这么说话 我肯定扇死你丫的
but I am having fun.
但我现在玩得很开心
Come on!
快来
We're men...
我们是男人
...out in nature,
身在大自然
away from the sisters Cottumaccio.
远离那对科特马奇奥姐妹
What a sonically displeasing last name.
那个破姓氏的发音太难听了
Isn't it? They're lucky to take our dope-ass names.
是吧 能从了我们的酷姓算她们走运
Now, shh.
别出声
I have to concentrate.
我得集中精神
As it is, I'm going to be terribly late to get home to Lindsay.
看来我要很晚很晚才能回家见琳赛了
And Raul.
还有拉乌
What? She said Raul was coming over.
什么 她说拉乌要来
Who's Raul?
拉乌是谁
No one.
没谁
TV repairman.
修电视的
Now, come on.
快来吧
This way.
这边走
Is the seventh layer corn chips?
第七层味道是玉米片吗
Nah, that doesn't count, damn it.
不 那不算 该死
We should bunker down for the night.
我们应该扎营过夜
No, we can make it.
不 我们能赶回去的
Even if we knew which direction to go in,
就算我们知道该往哪个方向走
which we don't,
事实上我们并不知道
'cause your gross adult nephew
因为你恶心的成年侄子
clearly just put you on his lap
把你抱上他的大腿
so he could rub his dick on your butt.
显然只是为了能在你的屁♥股♥上蹭屌♥
It's gonna be dark soon.
马上就要天黑了
We have to make it!
我们必须赶回去
We have to build a fire, Paul.
我们必须生火 保罗
I saw The Grey.
我看过《人狼大战》
I'm not bottle-fighting no woofs.
我可不要用酒瓶子和狼血拼
Now I'm not gonna be there for...
现在我赶不上他们那什么了
This is bad.
这太糟糕了
This is very, very bad.
实在太糟糕太糟糕了
Okay.
好吧
We got a lot of work to do.
我们有很多事要做
I'm gonna build a pit trap and catch some varmints.
我来做个陷阱 抓点有害动物
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表