and then you can't get out of bed for a month.
然后你一个月都不想下床
Anyway... mail.
总之 邮件
Does that count for your stupid-ass...?
这算你说的傻♥逼♥事...
Sorry.
抱歉
It's all right, I'm a professional.
没关系 我是专业人士
You can say anything you want in here.
你在这里随便说什么都行
Anything?
什么都行吗
Really?
真的吗
Does opening the mail count for your one little asshole thing,
拆邮件算不算你说的屁♥眼♥子事
you goddamn cock?
你个该死的傻缺
You suck-balls dumb dick?
你个舔蛋的傻♥逼♥
Sure. Fine,
算的 好的
jizz-magnet.
吸♥精♥小姐
I will open one piece of mail.
我会打开一封邮件
Say "Whore."
说"妓♥女♥"
Whore. Whore.
妓♥女♥ 妓♥女♥
I'm regretting giving you license to say anything.
我后悔允许你口无遮拦了
Plus I do kind of want to fight you right now.
而且我现在有点想和你打一架了
Too late. No take-backsies.
太迟了 没有后悔药可吃
Titty-sucking bitch.
吸奶的婊♥子♥
Lindsay, it hurts.
琳赛 好疼啊
I know.
我知道
It'll be over soon.
很快就结束了
It's not often I get to fill your holes, huh?
我进你的"洞"可不是常有的事 对吧
Oh, I'm falling so far behind on my big year.
我在这关键的一年要落后太多了
Rhett Gherkins has spotted a paint-billed crake, Lindsay.
瑞特·格金斯发现了一只斑嘴田鸡
A paint-billed crake!
斑嘴田鸡啊
I know, but his wife has no tits and looks like a Gila monster.
我知道 但他老婆没奶♥子♥而且长得像大毒蜥
No, don't make me laugh.
不 不要逗我笑
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm so annoying.
我太闹人了
You're fine, bear.
你挺好的 小熊
I'm a terrible patient.
我是个糟糕的病号♥
When I had the mumps,
小时候得腮腺炎时
mother threatened to send me to foster care.
我妈吓唬我说要把我送人
Pill time, hmm?
该吃药了哈
And wash it down with this.
用这个吞服下去
This is so much medicine.
这药量真不少
Well, maybe you shouldn't have backed into my knife.
也许你不该后退到我的刀上
It's just like me to go backing into things.
我真是容易后退撞到东西
I crawled in reverse until I was two.
两岁前我只会倒着爬
I'm so stupid.
我太蠢了
I'd better go refill these again.
我最好再去续些药
Credit card, please?
信♥用♥卡♥给我
I don't remember taking all that.
我不记得已经吃了那么多药了啊
You keep taking extra and you don't remember it.
你总是多吃 自己却记不得
Bye, now.
再见了
Please hurry back.
请快点回来
This is on Paul, right? Yes.
这顿是保罗请客吧 没错
What a poor, little patient he is.
他这个生病的小可怜虫啊
I was so caught up preparing the mise en place, i didn't see him.
我当时太专注于准备食材 没有看到他
He ran right into my knife.
他直接撞我刀上了
I didn't even push that deep.
我都没想插那么深
Lindsay.
琳赛
How are your pancakes?
你的煎饼好吃吗
Are you saying that you, on purpose,
你的意思是你故意
like murdererstyle, stabbed Paul? No.
像谋杀一样捅了保罗吗 不是
What? No.
什么 不是的
I loved him.
我爱过他
Love?
是"爱"吧
Right.
没错
He's my current husband.
他是我的现任丈夫
I love him now. I do.
我现在爱他 千真万确
Now I'm wishing I got the pancakes.
现在我后悔没点你那个煎饼
I can't believe that bitch gave me homework.
真不敢相信那婊♥子♥还给我留作业
No, you fix me, dummy.
就你还想治好我 蠢货
You know what?
知道吗
I'm a goddamn A.F. Adult.
我他妈是个成年人
I quit.
我退出
She can suck it.
去她妈的吧
Fine.
好吧
Since you won't let it go,
既然你抓住不放
tell me one of your stupid notes.
就说一条你傻♥逼♥兮兮的批注吧
Okay.
好的
Ah, macro.
宏观来说
Uh, was the sex supposed to be erotic or disturbing?
性♥爱♥应该是充满激♥情♥还是令人厌恶
Both. Dumb note. Next.
都有 愚蠢的批注 下一条
I wasn't sure the "Randy, Bohemian aunt"
我觉得"波希米亚大姑兰蒂"
made sense as a character.
是个不合理的角色
You don't make sense as a character.
你也是个不合理的角色啊
Very one-note. Next.
太主观的批注 下一条
Why do Kitty and Simon install a two-way mirror?
为什么凯蒂和萨蒙装了一面双向透光镜子
Right, give me those.
好了 给我看下
Okay.
好吧
Actually, I have to move Dorothy into her new apartment today
实际上 我今天要帮多洛希搬新家
and... I could use some help.
我需要些帮助
I'll come.
我会去的
Oh, thanks, Jimmy.
谢谢 吉米
I've been a little rocky lately
我最近一直不太顺
and I could really use the support.
我真的很需要这份帮助
Oh, I'm not helping.
我不是去帮忙
I'm coming so that I can eviscerate your notes,
我去是要推♥翻♥你的批注
one by one, to show you how dumb you are.
一条一条地 体现出你有多蠢
Oh, and if you must know,
如果你非要知道的话
they install the mirror because they're siblings.
他们装那种镜子因为他们是兄妹
So, obviously, they can't partake in each other's tight, little bodies,
所以显然 他们不能享受对方美好的肉体
but this way, at least,
但用这种方法 至少
they can observe each other's erotic dalliances.
他们可以在镜中欣赏对方的淫♥荡♥调情
I just want you to know I am not coming back! First of all...
我想让你知道我不会再来了 首先
I am with a patient.
我有病人在呢
Wait, what?
慢着 什么
No, I'm angry!
不行 我正生气呢
Get out.
滚出去
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
So, last night,
所以昨晚
guess your body adjusted to the new pills, after all.
我猜你的身体终于适应了新药
Yeah, guess so.
是啊 我想是的
Good, because that whole thing that I said
很好 因为我说了可以进行
about non-penetrative sex,
不包括插入的性♥爱♥
check, please.
能插当然更好
So, the apartment could be cute, right?
这座公♥寓♥会不错的吧
If I pick up some extra Chore Monkey shifts to buy a couch,
如果我打零工挣钱买♥♥张沙发
and figure out how to hide those weird pipes.
想办法遮住那些难看的管子
The baby handprints on the ceiling are a little disconcerting,
天花板上那些小手印有些慎人
but you can't see them at night.
但晚上是看不见的
Edgar?
埃德加
Have you noticed how many more tent cities there are lately?
你注意到最近出现了多少帐篷城市吗
Do you know any of them?
你认识他们当中的谁吗
Any ex-hobo girlfriends that I need to beat up?
有没有我需要暴揍一顿的流浪前女友
Sorry, bad time for comedy?
抱歉 不该玩喜剧梗吗
No, it's-it's fine.
没有 没事的
No, I'm sorry.
该道歉的是我
This is your big day.
今天是你的乔迁之日
Yeah!
没错
I am moving into a beautiful studio in WeHoCa.
我要搬到"西流汗区"漂亮的工作室了
That's L.A.'s newest, hip neighborhood:
那是洛杉矶最新潮的街区
West of Homeless Encampment.
流浪汉营地西区
I think it could be so cute.
我认为这会很美好的
Right? I think so.
是吧 我也这么认为
Thanks. I mean...
谢谢 我想说
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表