So I just got a fun piece of news.
我有个有趣的消息
Shitstain and Jaclyn eloped.
施斯坦和杰奎琳私奔了
Oh, my God! Sweetie!
天呐 亲爱的
That's amazing. Congratulations. Thank you.
太棒了 恭喜 谢谢
We were in Vegas checking out Gilles Goujon's
我们当时在拉斯维加斯的永利酒店
new schnitzel restaurant in the Wynn,
品尝法式炸肉排
and figured, why not start the rest of our life today?
就想着 就从今天开启余下的人生吧
Yeah. Isn't that a fun surprise?
是啊 那可真是个有趣的惊喜
It puts shit into perspective,
那会让人用新的眼光看待很多事
like how you can live your whole life alone and... it's-it's fine.
比如如何孤单过一辈子 也没什么
I mean, I'm... I'm-I'm fine.
我...我没事
Now, let's see,
我来看看
it looks like it could be the "Hot For Florida Rag."
看着像是《情迷弗罗里达之拉格泰姆乐》
But...
不过
that repeating figure could be...
重复的音符可能是...
Oh, tricky.
真狡猾
Hold my bigifier.
拿着我的放大镜
It's called "Happy Toes,"
是《快乐的脚趾》
and it was written during World War I
写于第一次世界大战期间
by Cornelius "Eight Fingers" Gimble.
作者是八指的科尼利厄斯·金柏
"Happy Toes"? That's the clue?
《快乐的脚趾》 线索就是这个吗
Oh, I don't... I don't know.
我...我看还是不要了吧
I'm not sure how weed will affect me these days.
我不确定现在大♥麻♥会对我有什么样的影响
Actually, studies have shown that marijuana can curtail
事实上 研究表明大♥麻♥会让人
being completely lame.
不再那么挫
You gave in to peer pressure.
你屈服于同辈人的压力了
This is really smooth. Keep it.
真爽滑啊 你留着吧
Do you want to join the scavenger hunt with us?
你想和我们一起玩寻宝游戏吗
Hell no! I am frightened by puzzles and general trickery.
才不要 我怕死了谜题和各种诡计
The dope thing about this song is, midway through--
这首曲子的最赞之处在于 弹到一半时
blam-- switches into a minor key.
突然转成了小调
So it's like "Happy Toes," But then it's like "Sad Toes."
一开始是"快乐的脚趾" 然后成了"悲伤的脚趾"
Happy toes,
快乐的脚趾
sad toes...
悲伤的脚趾
So, what's the clue here?
线索是什么
Hand job massage parlors?
"手动"按♥摩♥疗养
Pupusa ladies?
卖♥♥普铺萨饼的女人
Girls wearing jeans that give them long butt?
穿着高腰牛仔裤的妹子
Poors?
穷鬼
Look!
快看
Give us your secrets!
把你的秘密交出来
I guess he's not for us.
他应该不是来配合我们的
Paul would be so good at this.
保罗非常擅长这种游戏
You've said his name twice.
你已经提了两遍他的名字
Once more, you summon him like Beetlejuice.
再提一次 就把他召唤出来
If you want to say something, say it to my face.
你想说什么就当着我的面说
Fine. A. You're boring.
好啊 首先 你好无聊
B. I know it's you who's been wiping boogers into my glove box,
其次 我知道就是你把鼻屎藏进我的储物箱
and C: you're a liar.
最后 你是个骗子
You told me to wear my stains on the outside!
你曾经叫我把问题显露出来
You can't even let Paul know you have stains.
你却不敢让保罗知道你有问题
You and me-- we're in a fight now!
你和我 撕逼大战不可避免了
Good!
好啊
Sigh for me now.
请为我叹口气
Oh, my God! Holy shit!
我的天 我♥操♥
Sigh for me now.
请为我叹口气
She wants us to sigh for her?
她让我们为她叹口气
Sigh for me now. How do you sigh again?
请为我叹口气 怎么叹气来着
Sigh for me now.
请为我叹口气
"Sigh for me."
"为我叹口气"
Cypher. Cypher.
密♥码♥ 是密♥码♥
It's a cypher. It's a code!
她是说密♥码♥ 这是个代码
Cypher the words "Me now" On the keypad.
在拨号♥键盘上按出密♥码♥"请为我"
Six, three, six, six, nine.
6 3 6 6 9
Six, nine. Nice.
69式 赞
Nothing's happening.
什么都没发生
Oh, my God! I mean, yes.
我的天 好棒
It's cool, that.
那玩意儿挺酷的
It's a key! Baby key.
是把钥匙 钥匙宝宝
How are we supposed to know what it's for?
我们怎么知道钥匙是用来开什么的
Where you going?
你去哪儿
Oh, no. We scared that man so much, he dropped his typewriter.
糟糕 我们吓得那个人把打字机都丢了
He was for us. I knew it!
他就是配合我们的 我就知道
And what was the plan if we hadn't scared him?
要是我们没吓到他该怎么办
Hand it to us? Stupid.
直接递给我们吗 真蠢
It's okay to admit that you like this, Jimmy.
你承认你喜欢这个游戏也没关系的 吉米
I just want to find this bar so that I can tell
我想找到这间酒吧只是为了
whoever made this amateur game
告诉设计出这个半吊子游戏的人
what a minor league effort it is.
他这就和职棒小联盟一样难登大雅之堂
What the...?
什么鬼
Oh, my God!
我的天
That's insane!
那太疯狂了
Okay. That's quite clever.
好吧 这一手倒是挺高明的
The masturbating homeless man's computer took the photo.
是那个手♥淫♥的流浪汉的电脑拍的照片
But why photos of us? What does it mean?
但为什么要拍我们的照片 这是什么意思
That we're the bar.
我们才是酒吧
The bar's inside us.
酒吧就在我们体内
There's something on the back.
背面有什么东西
It's a map.
是张地图
But of what?
什么的地图
Looks like titty veins.
看起来像奶♥子♥上的血管
Train lines, maybe?
或许是火车线路
Do we know anyone who's knowledgeable about trains?
我们认识了解火车的人吗
Paul is a long-time t... No!
保罗一直 不
Beetlejuice, bitch!
召唤吧 贱♥人♥
Wèi, everybody.
喂 大家好
I bring Boba, or bubble tea.
我带了奶茶 或者叫珍珠奶茶
Oh, no!
糟糕
Oh, no!
不是吧
I'll just have a sip of yours. No, you won't.
让我喝一口你的 不行 不许喝
You girls and your antics.
你们姑娘家总是这么古怪
Okay, so, the blank map you sent me
好吧 你们传给我的这张空白地图
is indeed the old Pacific Electric Railway system.
的确是旧太平洋电气铁路系统
And you see here
你们看这里
is the one spot they erased from your map.
就是他们从地图上抹掉的那个点
We are standing in the exact spot
我们所站的位置
of the missing RedCar station
就是已经不存在的雷德卡火车站
for what is now known as "Chinatown,"
如今是众所周知的中国城
or...Tang Ren Jie.
中文发音是"唐人街"
It's got to be the fortune cookie factory.
肯定是幸运签饼工厂
Come on, Lindser.
快来啊 琳子
Don't you want to come with your husband whom you love so?
你不想跟上你老公吗 你不是很爱他吗
Yes, Lindsay, do come!
是啊 琳赛 快来
I'm busy.
我很忙
Okay, well...
好吧 那行
How's it going?
你最近怎么样
I went off my meds because my dick didn't work,
我把药都停了 因为那药害我鸡♥巴♥硬不起来
and now I'm totally freaked out by everything,
现在什么事都能吓到我
but this pot is mellowing me out,
但这支大♥麻♥正让我放松下来
so, that's an illegal temporary fix.
所以算是违法的暂时性的解决方式
How about you?
你呢
I have to Gone Girl myself
我得上演一出《消失的爱人》
and start over where nobody knows me.
找一个没人认识我的地方重新开始
I'm the hottest girl by, like, millions,
我是千百万人中最性感火♥辣♥的女孩
because, you know, America.
因为 美国就这德性
You know, the scariest thing for me was to decide
对我而言最恐怖的事
that I needed to try to figure out my stuff on my own,
是决定我需要自己去搞清自己的状况
not just what they tell me to do.
而不是按照他们说的去做
Maybe before you do something drastic,
在你做出一些过激行为前
why not just try the thing you're most afraid of?
为什么不试试去做你最怕的那件事
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表