when he told my parents,
他这么告诉我父母
"I have good news and I have bad news.
"我有个好消息和坏消息要告诉你们
"The good news--
好消息是
"It's a boy and he's hella hung.
是个男孩 他有个巨大的鸡鸡
Bad news-- dude's dead."
坏消息是 他是死婴"
You're right.
你说得对
Jimmy deserves to know the truth.
吉米应该知道真♥相♥
Thank you. You're a hero.
谢谢 你是个英雄
Now, get down there.
赶紧去吧
Ooh, and remind him about the cruise afterwards.
记得说完之后跟他提一下巡游的事
Oh, no, wait.
不 等等
Maybe it's too early.
或许马上就说太快了
Yeah, hold it.
没错 先别说
Go!
去吧
More like dim...
更像是黯淡的...
Hey, Jimmy.
嘿 吉米
I'm afraid some of these heckles are a bit out of date.
恐怕有些黑话太过时了
"Edgar, I liked you better when you writing
"埃德加 我更喜欢你编剧
"and starring in the hit musical In the Heights.
并主演热门音乐剧《身在高地》里的样子"
"Becca, "Heaven must be missing an angel,
"贝卡 天堂里一定少了一只天使
"Because an angel saw your stupid face and blew its brains out."
因为有个天使看到你的傻♥逼♥脸 爆头而亡"
That one's evergreen.
那一条永不过时
Uh, so you know how, uh, people come into your lives
你明白 有些人进入到你的生命中
Is this about you being molested?
你是在说你被性侵了吗
Every neighborhood had a handsy fishmonger.
每片住♥宅♥区都有个喜欢动手动脚的鱼贩
No, Jimmy,
不 吉米
It's about your father.
事关你父亲
Has Gretchen been infecting you with her therapy?
格雷琴接受心理治疗难道也传染给你了吗
See, unlike Gretchen, my father is a non-entity in my life.
和格雷琴不同的是 我父亲并不存在于我的生命中
If this is about anything,
如果非要说是因为什么
it's about my need to disprove the notion
那就是我对"本质上我就是坨屎"
that at the core I'm just shit,
这种观念进行反驳的需求
which all started when I was a kid and--
一切都始于我的童年时期...
Oh, my God.
天啊
This is about my father.
的确是因为我父亲
Yeah, okay, see No wonder I can't take
没错 是这样的 难怪我没办法
a moment to enjoy my triumph.
稍微停下来 享受我的胜利
II wouldn't He's my true enemy!
我觉得不... 他才是我真正的敌人
Instead of heckling my friends,
我不该用黑话攻击我的朋友们
I am gonna call that old twat
而该打电♥话♥给那个老混♥蛋♥
and tear him to pieces. Uh, no, no, JJimmy!
用撕逼大♥法♥把他撕成碎片 不 吉米
Thanks, Edgar. Do not do that.
谢谢 埃德加 别那么做
This is the first good idea you've ever had.
这是你有史以来想出过的第一个好主意
Oh, no, Bing Bong!
不 冰棒
Bing Bong!
冰棒
Dad...
爸爸
Oh, no. Oh, this is bad.
不好 大事不妙
This is bad.
大事不妙
Is he crying?
他哭了吗
It's really snotty and moany, isn't it?
他在哽咽抽泣 鼻涕糊一脸 对吧
Bye!
再见
I'm gonna move to Arizona and sell turquoise jewelry. No!
我要搬去亚利桑那州 卖♥♥绿松石珠宝 不要
He's gonna call his dad!
他要打电♥话♥给他爸
Wait, wait! You didn't tell him?!
等等 你没告诉他吗
Not at all.
完全没说
Holy crap!
完蛋了
We have to stop him.
我们必须阻止他
Or maybe we don't.
或许不用
Think it through.
仔细想想
One of the trash-bag sisters picks up.
他的某个垃圾姐妹接了电♥话♥
Confusion, confusion.
一阵困惑之后
Oy, ya daft fart.
你个死混球
We sent the obit. Da's dead.
我们给你寄了讣告 爸爸死了
And boom! A couple of weeks from now,
然后 突然跳到几周之后
I have a tan line shaped like Grumpy Cat,
我身上会形成一道不爽猫形状的美黑线
because she's been sitting on my lap on the cruise deck...
因为在巡游船的甲板上 它一直坐在我的大腿上
Gretchen, you don't get to be in charge anymore!
格雷琴 现在轮不到你来发号♥施令了
What? You can't do that.
什么 你不能这么做
My man takes charge.
一切都听我家男人指挥
Everyone who's not currently on hobble sticks,
现在所有没拄着拐杖的人
go down there and stop him from calling his dead father!
都赶紧给我滚下去 阻止他打电♥话♥给他的亡父
A ghost picks up the phone, I'm gonna shit my pants.
如果接电♥话♥的是个鬼 那我一定吓得拉屎在裤裆里
Oh, God.
天啊
We're too late.
我们太迟了
Shh, what's he saying?
嘘 他在说些什么
Hey, Ronny, it's your son.
嘿 罗尼 我是你儿子
You're probably at the pub passed out in your stool
你现在可能在酒吧里 坐在高脚凳上昏睡了过去
over a half-eaten scotch egg in lard sauce,
嘴里蘸着猪油酱的苏格兰蛋才吃了一半
but I just wanted to let you know...
但我希望你知道...
I sold a book, Daddy.
我的书卖♥♥出去了 爸
Good luck.
祝你好运
Thanks for sticking up for me earlier.
谢谢你之前挺我
Of course.
当然了
That's my job.
那是我的使命
I love you.
我爱你
I think my wound is weeping again.
我的伤口好像又裂开了
Hey, dude?
嘿 老兄
Can I give you my profesh medical opinion?
我能给你一些专业的医学意见吗
Yeah.
好啊
You need some help.
你需要帮助
I know.
我知道
Just got off the phone with my father.
我刚跟我爸通完电♥话♥
Sure gave it to old Ronny.
把罗尼好好抨击了一番
First, I jabbed him about his illiteracy
首先 我狂批他是个大文盲
and then his pulmonary oxygen absorption rate.
然后又损了一下他的肺部氧吸收速率
Jimmy, your dad died.
吉米 你♥爸♥死了
Yeah, when I heckled him so hard.
是啊 我把他黑那么狠 他气死了
This came in the mail. I'm so sorry!
这是之前寄过来的 我很遗憾
I'm just gonna...
我那个...
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表