Oh, no way.
那可不行
If you're experiencing the sweeping psychodrama
如果你想体会《桃色世家》里
of The Width of a Peach,
那令人震撼的心理剧
you're starting at the beginning.
你要从头开始看
Chapter one.
第一章
"A deep, orgasmic moaning
一阵深深的 兴奋的喘息
"Came from behind the undersized attic door,
从小阁楼的门后传来
"While far above,
而在遥远的上空
"A German Sprengbombe Cylindrisch 1000
一个德国SC1000炸♥弹♥
"Was falling towards Catherine Wheel Alley,
正朝着凯瑟琳·威尔·艾丽飞来
City of London, Post Code EC2N4RQ."
伦敦 邮政编码EC2N4RQ
Why do we need the post...
为什么还要邮政编码
Good writing is detailed.
好的写作会注重细节
Oh, I've been so jealous and awful.
我一直爱嫉妒又招人讨厌
I've been trying to get a job for so long,
我想找工作这么久了
and then when it happened for you so quickly,
而你那么快就找到的时候
I just... couldn't handle it.
我真的 无法接受
I was so intimidated by you in our first class.
我在我们的第一节课中被你震撼到了
You did the whole intro in that fake Norwegian accent.
你用假挪威口音念了开场白
My insecure vampire character.
我那没有安全感的吸血鬼角色
"Velcome to class.
欢迎来到课堂
"I vant to suck your blood...
我想吸你的血
"Because I suck.
因为我烂透了
Does this cape make my fangs look fat?"
这件斗篷显得我的尖牙过粗吗
God, I was funny, huh?
天啊 我那时候真有趣 是吧
You still are.
你现在也很有趣啊
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Edgar. Doug Benson, DB Industries.
埃德加 我是DB公♥司♥的道格·本森
Listen, I love your sketch ideas.
听着 我喜欢你的喜剧创意
Still chuckling over "Lying Lawyer is a Liar."
我还在笑那句"撒欢的律师就是骗子"
I'm putting together a writers' room for three months
我要组建一个为期三个月的编剧工作室
and I need you in it, starting Monday.
我需要你加入 从周一开始上班
Uh, y-yes.
好啊
Y-Yes, Mr. Benson, of course.
好啊 本森先生 当然了
Okay, I got to go.
好了 我得挂了
I'm eating sushi off this Israeli model's naked bod
我正从一个以色列模特的裸体上吃着寿司
and the toro is getting warm.
鱼肉都要变温了
Say hi, Tova.
打招呼 托娃
Who was that?
你跟谁通话呢
Uh... my job.
我工作那边的
I-I have to go in Monday,
我星期一得去上班了
uh, to the gym.
去健身房♥
Uh, someone knocked a door off of the shower stall...
有人把男更衣室里淋浴间的门
in the men's locker room. Colby and Travis?
给撞掉了 科尔比和特拉维斯吗
We'll never know.
我们永远也无法得知
But, yeah, obviously.
但是 明显是的
Yes.
太棒了
You thought you could master me, but I'm a person, Paul.
你以为你能掌控我 但我是个人 保罗
I'm not one of your hobbies.
我不是你的爱好
You're right.
你说得对
I wanted a family so badly, I was willing to look past
我太想要一个家庭了 甚至愿意无视
the septendecillion pieces of evidence that screamed,
无数的证据 它们都在叫着
"We are wrong for each other."
"我们不适合彼此"
Think you can stay here a little bit longer?
你觉得你可以在这儿再住一阵子吗
Just until we get our affairs in order?
直到理清我们之间的事为止
Of course.
当然可以
I guess... in the end,
我想 最终
we were just two stars born light-years apart.
我们只是隔着无数光年的两个星球
You need to find someone in your own constellation, Lindsay.
你得找一个和你在同一星座的人 琳赛
Oh, Bear.
熊宝
So you'll throw away the prenup?
所以你会把婚前协议扔掉吗
You stabbed me.
你拿刀捅了我
You cuckolded me.
你给我戴绿帽子
You ruined my life.
你毁了我的生活
Better lawyer up, bitch.
准备请律师吧 贱♥人♥
"Simon watched the man exit the motel,
萨蒙看着那个男人出了旅馆
"And they were alone again.
他们又单独相处了
"He, gazing at her,
他 盯着她
"She, staring at her own reflection.
她 凝视着自己的倒影
"Both of them were watching the same thing,
他们在看着同样的东西
the tears filling Kitty's eyes."
泪水盈满了凯蒂的眼睛
Dude, keep going!
老兄 继续念啊
I need to know what happens with Kitty and Simon and Bug.
我得知道凯蒂 萨蒙和巴格之间发生了什么
I'm so worried about Bug.
我好担心巴格
Well, that's all I wrote.
我就写了这么多
Well, go finish it.
那就去写完啊
You know how it ends, right?
你已经想好了结局 对吧
I do now.
我现在想好了
But first...
但是首先
I need to rest my eyes.
我得让我的眼睛休息一下
I've been up for two days.
我已经两天没睡了
Come here.
过来
We didn't solve anything.
我们什么都没解决
I know.
我知道
Okay.
好吧
Shit.
见鬼
It's mine.
那是我的
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表