That must be the food.
肯定是食物到了
Oh, my.
我的天
You're not the food delivery person.
你不是送餐的
Paul. What's going on?
保罗 什么情况
Lindsay, I know how important this is to you, so...
琳赛 我知道这对你很重要 所以
I found the gentleman you picked out on the Web site.
我找到了你在网上挑的那位先生
We FaceTimed, and he's very nice.
我们视频过了 他人很好
He goes to Loyola Marymount.
他是洛约拉玛莉曼特大学的
Go Lions.
雄狮队加油
Paul.
保罗
Anything for our family.
一切为了家庭
Okay, so I don't know how this works.
好吧 我不知道这个怎么进行
Is there, like, a discussion about what's appropriate?
是不是要讨论下 什么行为合适
Or, uh...
或是...
Go sit over there.
去那边坐着
Okay.
好的
So what I found is that marijuana really helps me with my symptoms,
我发现大♥麻♥对我的症状很有帮助
and I was just wondering
我就想着
if there's some sort of form I could fill out
能不能让我填些表格之类的
to make sure that it doesn't interfere with my other benefits.
以确保这不影响我的其他利益
You just walked into a government building
你走进一座政♥府♥大楼
and asked if we'd be cool with you taking illegal drugs.
问我们是否能同意你使用非法药物
Maybe on your way home you can stop at the DMV
你回家路上或许可以顺道去下车管局
and ask if they'll let you steal some cars.
问问他们是否能同意你去偷车
Well, pot is legal in California.
但大♥麻♥在加州是合法的
You mean the independent nation of California?
你是说加州"独♥立♥国"吗
Is that the army you fought for?
你是为这个军队效力的吗
The Army of California?
你是加州军人吗
How'd they pay you?
他们用什么付你工资
Avocados and screenplays?
鳄梨和剧本吗
Wait. So are you saying
等等 你是说
that I can't use marijuana medicinally,
我不能因为医疗原因抽大♥麻♥吗
even though it's legal in this state?
哪怕大♥麻♥在本州是合法的
I said no such thing.
我没这么说过
So I can use it?
所以我可以抽吗
I don't know.
我不知道
All I know is that...
我只知道
marijuana is a Schedule 1 narcotic.
大♥麻♥是一类毒品
And you're asking me,
而你却问我
a government employee, if you can take it.
一个公务员 你能不能抽大♥麻♥
Let's call the police and ask them.
我们打电♥话♥给警♥察♥问问他们吧
No, they won't have... Hey, police.
不 不必了 你好 警♥察♥叔叔
Which federally illegal drugs
有哪种非法毒品
can this guy take that will be cool with the V.A.?
是退伍军人事务处不反对这家伙使用的
They want to talk to you.
他们想和你聊聊
Number 83.
请83号♥进来
Is that your eulogy?
那是你写的悼词吗
Of sorts.
算是吧
I've prepared a list of heckles.
我列了张黑话清单
Jimmy, shouldn't a eulogy be heartfelt?
吉米 悼词不是该发自肺腑的吗
All my father ever did was take the piss.
我爸唯一的作为就是取笑捉弄别人
But I like the area you're in.
但我喜欢你这个方向
How about,
这个怎么样
"Dad, I hope you truly do rest in peace?
"爸 我真心希望你能安息
As opposed to how you usually rest,
而不是像你通常那样休息
in a pair of urine-soaked sweatpants."
穿着被尿浸湿的运动裤躺那儿"
Jimmy!
吉米
It's me, Freddy.
是我 弗莱迪
I worked with your dad at the plant.
我是你♥爸♥在工厂的同事
Oh, yes, now I remember you.
对哦 我想起你是谁了
You and dad used to show up at school
你和我爸总是跑到我学校去
and heckle me during gym class.
在体育课时对我说黑话
What do you want?
你想怎样
I live in Fresno with me daughter now.
我现在和女儿一起住在弗雷斯♥诺♥市
Your sisters want me to follow up with you.
你的姐姐们让我来找你跟进一下情况
Apparently, you blocked their numbers,
显然你拉黑了她们的电♥话♥号♥码
and they want me to tell you:
她们想让我告诉你
A, you're to have the funeral;
第一 你必须办丧礼
B, to make sure to scatter his ashes;
第二 你务必要撒他的骨灰
and C, don't fall into any shit.
第三 别再跌进屎里
Ah! Well, tell them:
那好 你告诉她们
A, we're already having a service tomorrow;
第一 我们明天就办丧礼
B, I will scatter his ashes, into the toilet;
第二 我会撒骨灰的 撒进茅坑里
and, C, you're grossly obese,
第三 你胖得恶心死了
brush your teeth, and you're a whore
好歹刷刷牙 你个贱婊
in descending chronological birth order.
按照出生顺序一个个告知
Brilliant!
太有才了
I also have something I'd like to read about Ronny,
我还为罗尼写了点悼词 想念一下
if it's okay with you.
如果你不介意的话
Actually, that sounds great.
其实这主意棒极了
Tomorrow at 7:00. And bring something to drink.
明晚七点 带瓶酒来
If it's rosé,
如果是玫瑰香槟
just keep it Cotes de Provence.
买♥♥普罗旺斯产区的就好
And maybe some ice.
或许再带点冰块过来
Cotes de Provence, ice.
普罗旺斯产区 冰块
Cotes de Provence, ice.
普罗旺斯产区 冰块
Well, I'm off the hook.
我算是解脱了
What do you mean?
你什么意思
We'll have the wake,
我们办个守夜
that old fart will do the eulogy and bring ice.
那个老家伙会念悼词 还会带冰块来
It's perfect.
简直太完美了
When Raul was doing me from behind,
拉乌从背后干我的时候
and I was thrusting my hips, that was so hot, right?
我前后推送着肥臀 是不是很性感
Oh, look.
快看
There's a bowl of candy and a quadcopter.
那里有一碗糖和一个四旋翼飞行器
Entertain yourself.
自己玩去吧
Ben? What are you doing here?
本 你怎么来了
Your office said you'd recently experienced a loss.
你办公室的人说你最近失去了一位亲人
So I wanted to bring some flowers.
所以我想来送上一束鲜花
And, of course, some of my famous pork shoulder.
当然还有我拿手的熏肘子
It's just what you do.
都是应该的
May I ask who passed?
我能问问是谁去世了吗
Oh, my boyfriend's father.
是我男朋友的父亲
Oh, gosh, oh, no.
我的天啊 不
That's terrible, terrible news.
真是噩耗
I'm incredibly close to my Papa.
我和我爸爸特别亲密
Funerals are so important.
葬礼是非常重要的
Who's playing?
谁来演奏
Playing music?
演奏音乐吗
No one?
没人吧
I've got my piano in the truck.
我的钢琴就在卡车上
Okay, sure, that's...
好的 你真是...
incredibly generous of you.
太慷慨了
Thank you, my love.
谢谢你 我的爱人
Whoops. Bubbles.
糟糕 有泡泡
Can't risk another epiglottal infection.
不能再冒险感染会厌软骨症了
I'll just run and swap this out.
我去换一杯
Something is up with you two, and I don't like it.
你们两个之间有点情况 我不喜欢这样
What's going on?
怎么回事
You'd be happy, too, if you weren't so poor now.
你要不是这么穷 现在也会很开心的
Because you're my sister, and I love you,
因为你是我姐姐 我爱你
I'll go sneak some spanakopitas into my purse
我去顺点希腊菠菜派放我包里
and give them to you later, so you can feed your baby.
待会儿给你 那样你就可以喂你的宝宝吃了
Do you have any weed?
你有大♥麻♥吗
I can't afford it with this stupid budget Becca's got me on,
贝卡就给我这么点钱 我买♥♥不起
so I've been smoking dried banana peels.
所以我最近都在抽干香蕉皮
Why don't you just get a pot card?
你为什么不搞张医用大♥麻♥卡
The V.A. says it'll mess with my benefits,
退伍军人事务处说那会影响我的福利
but it's, like, the only thing that helps, so...
但那几乎是唯一有用的东西了 所以...
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表