She doesn't even let me self-stimulate anymore.
她都不让我自♥慰♥了
I don't get to jack off either, not since Kasia.
从卡莎那事以后 我也不能打飞机了
Let's reclaim it.
让我们夺回主♥权♥
Let's jack off into the fire!
我们对着火堆打飞机
What? No.
什么 不要
We have to.
我们必须这样
We're not allowed to masturbate!
她们甚至都不允许我们手♥淫♥
Come on, we gotta take back domain over ourselves!
来吧 我们得夺回自己身体的主♥权♥
And into the fire? That is so manly.
而且对着火 多有男子气概啊
Okay.
好吧
But don't look at me.
不过你别偷看我
Hell yeah! I bet no one's ever done this before.
太棒了 我敢说从来没人这么做过
Hush.
闭嘴
What if it explodes?
万一爆♥炸♥了怎么办
Oh there it is.
要出来了
Oh, God.
天啊
Holy...
我的天啊
We just killed, like, a million of our babies.
我们刚刚杀死了千百万的子孙
I've been stuck!
我被卡住了
Wake up.
醒醒
My wound opened up.
我的伤口裂开了
I have trouble clotting
我的血很难凝固
because of my oblong platelets.
因为我的血小板是长椭圆形的
Uncle Nephew had the same ailment.
侄子叔也患有同样的疾病
I could close it with some sap and a hot stick.
我可以用一些植物汁液和火棍帮你合上伤口
We'll get you hella painkillers when we get to Tijuana.
等我们去了蒂华纳 就给你买♥♥一堆止疼药
I can't go with you.
我不能跟你一起去了
What?
什么
But Casa Vernon y Paul!
说好的弗南和保罗二人组呢
I want to be a father.
我想成为一个父亲
Last night, when I thought I was dying,
昨晚 当我以为自己快要死了的时候
all I thought about was
我脑海中唯一想到的
how I'd never meet my child.
就是我永远见不到我的孩子了
Watching how Jimmy's father squandered his opportunity
眼看着吉米的父亲浪费了他的机会
and left Jimmy such a miserable person...
让吉米成为这么一个活得很辛苦的人...
I can't do that to my offspring.
我不能这样对待我的后代
Goddamn you, Paul.
该死的 保罗
Regardless of what we do, we're in a pretty tight bind.
不去管我们做了什么 我们现在的关系很密切
I can't see anything.
我什么都看不到了
How do we get out of here?
我们要怎么离开这里
I don't know.
我也不知道
Wait.
等等
Keep playing.
继续演奏
It's the Squat-Billed Bushtit.
那是短嘴山雀的叫声
So? He'll lead us back to his nesting ground.
所以呢 它会引领我们去到它筑巢的地方
We'll follow the creek this time,
我们这次顺着小溪走
and we'll find a campground or something for sure.
肯定能找到某个野营地的
Push me up!
推我上去
But keep playing.
但同时要继续演奏
Give me your hand.
把你的手给我
Um, Vernon?
弗南
What happened back at the campsite....
之前在野营地发生的事
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说些什么
Okay.
好了
Thank you so much.
真是太感谢了
No problem. You really should sue the gas station guy
没事 你应该去告加油站那家伙
for putting diesel in your tank.
竟然往你的油箱里加柴油
I would, but I think he was severely mentally handicapped.
我会的 但我觉得他是个重度智障
Where y'all headed?
你们去哪儿
San Diego.
圣地亚哥
Can I pay you for a ride?
我付钱 你能载我一程吗
Yeah, sure.
好啊 行
All right, get in there.
好了 上车吧
I know I mess around a lot,
我知道我经常搞砸事情
and I like to have fun, and Becca thinks I'm a baby,
我喜欢找乐子 贝卡觉得我就是个小孩
but I'm really a good person with a good heart.
但我真的是个心地善良的大好人
I know you are. And I believe there is someone out there
我知道你是 我相信这世上一定有个人
who will love me.
是愿意爱我的
Hopefully a Mexican hottie with big naturals.
但愿是个身材火♥辣♥的墨西哥美女
I'll miss you.
我会想你的
Yeah?
是吗
Me too.
我也是
Where the hell is the bassinet?
那个摇篮去哪儿了
It's not here.
不在这里
Goddamn it!
该死的
That was my baby's bassinet.
那是我家宝宝的摇篮
Someone stole my baby's crib. She could've been in there.
有人偷了我家宝宝的摇篮 她可能就睡在里面呢
I will murder whoever did this!
我要宰了那个小偷
I can't let a blind fool like you drive home.
我不能让你这瞎眼的傻瓜一个人开车回家
Oh, yeah.
是啊
That might be dangerous.
那可能会很危险
Thanks, anyway.
还是谢谢你了
All right, get in.
好了 坐进去吧
I'm glad you're staying.
我很高兴你打算留下了
Oh, I just realized I can't leave everything hanging yet.
我刚刚意识到我不能不负责地抛下一切
Plus I need cash and passports,
再说我还需要现金和护照
and I should grab some medical-grade condoms from the hospital.
我还得从医院拿些医疗级别的避孕套
They got some viruses down there that will eat up your junk
墨西哥有些病毒可以吃掉你的鸡♥巴♥
like a pig tearing into a corn cob.
就像猪啃掉玉米棒一样
Don't worry, I will give you a signal
别担心 我在离开前
before I leave in case you change your mind.
会给你一点提示的 以防你改变主意
Okay.
好的
By the way, traditionally the seventh layer can be anything.
顺便说下 传统上来说 第七层可以是任何东西
It can be ground beef,
比如牛肉碎
shredded lettuce, green onion,
生菜丝 青洋葱
jalapeños.
墨西哥辣椒
It's up to whoever makes it.
做的人想放什么就是什么
Whatever makes them happy.
只要自己开心就行
You knew this all along and you didn't tell me?
你一直都知道这个 竟然却没告诉我吗
You dick.
你个混♥蛋♥
Mind if we stop at the baby store?
介意我们在婴儿用品店停一下吗
I got to get my baby a place to sleep before I bail.
我得在我离开前给我家宝宝弄个睡觉的地方
Sure. And we got to stop at the toilet paper store,
当然可以 还要在厕纸店停一下
I haven't forgotten you didn't wipe your ass, you cuck.
我可没忘记你没擦屁♥股♥的事 你个绿帽男
♪One more job ought to get it♪
♪再来一次就能成功 ♪
♪One last shot 'for I quit it♪
♪再试一次再停止♪
♪One more for ♪
♪再来一个♪
♪The road ♪
♪留待路上♪
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表