was basically to annoy him, so...
基本就是惹火他 所以....
So you could get the attention you wouldn't otherwise get.
所以你才能得到你原本无法获得的关注
Is that why you moved to L.A., became a writer?
那是你搬到洛城 成为作家的原因吗
Had your nipple pierced for two weeks,
你还在你乳♥头♥上穿了两周的环
or fostered that boa constrictor?
甚至养大蟒蛇的原因吗
Aw, Squeezy.
对哦 小捏捏
Sounds like quite the weight has been lifted off you, then.
听起来你已经卸下心里的负担了啊
Yeah.
是啊
Guess it sort of has.
似乎的确如此
So, what's next for Jimmy?
吉米 你接下来有什么打算
I've been working on my new book.
我在写新书
Although, to be honest,
虽然说实话
I haven't been getting much writing done lately.
我最近压根没写多少字
But I thought you only became a writer to piss off your dad.
但我以为你成为作家只是为了气你♥爸♥
Yes, I did become a writer to make him angry.
没错 我当作家确实是为了惹他生气
So, if he's gone,
那么现在他已经不在了
why are you still living your life in reaction to him?
你为什么还要按照和他对立的方式度过自己的人生
So, if I'm not writing,
那么 如果我不再写作了
because I have no one to write against anymore...
因为我没人可气了
Who am I?
那么我是谁
That's what I'm saying. That's what he's saying.
我就是这意思 他就是这意思
Insight.
洞察力啊
I can start over now.
我现在可以重新开始了
Not in reaction to anyone,
不是为了气某个人
But in accordance to my authentic self,
而是可以顺应真实的自我
whomever I was meant to be!
我想成为什么样的人都可以
Oh, my god!
天啊
What if what I was actually meant to do is...
如果我注定要成就的事业是...
I'm gonna stop you right there. Got to pay some bills. Bec?
我得打住你了 要接点广♥告♥支付费用 贝卡
This week's Vernon Down the House
本期的《弗南闲话》节目
is exclusively sponsored by Red Napkin.
是由红餐巾独家赞助的
Guys, I love Red Napkin, for so many reasons.
各位 我真的好爱红餐巾 理由太多了
You know how sometimes you want a za'atar-spiced fennel stromboli,
你们都知道有时候会很想吃中东香料料理馅饼
but you don't want to leave the house?
但你却不想出门去买♥♥
Hey, hon, you hungry?
亲爱的 你饿了吗
Don't "Hon" Me!
别叫我亲爱的
Look at what you did.
看看你都干了什么好事
Those numbers don't lie!
这些数字是不会说谎的
You know what else doesn't lie?
你们知道还有什么不会撒谎吗
War heroes!
战争英雄
My name is Edgar Quintero, 6th battalion, 8th infantry.
我叫埃德加·坤塔罗 隶属第6营第8步兵团
Smoking pot fixed my ptsd.
抽大♥麻♥治好了我的创伤后应激障碍
The V.A.... expects all of us...to shut the hell up.
老兵事务处 希望我们 都闭嘴
Marijuana works for everyone.
大♥麻♥适合每个人
People are literally dying
真的有很多人死了
Because they can't get marijuana.
就因为他们得不到大♥麻♥
People literally... Dying.
真的有很多人死了
They're... Dying. People... Are dying.
他们 死了 真的有很多人死了
You got me in with the pot people.
你把我和那些大♥麻♥党搞在一起了
They're the worst people.
他们是最糟糕的人
Worse than people who study abroad or atheists or...
比那些出国留学的人或无神论者还要糟糕
Ooh, what about children of celebrities
那那些星二代呢
who pretend that it didn't help their careers.
他们都假装大♥麻♥对他们的事业没有帮助
These pot activists leech off of people with legitimate problems
那些大♥麻♥激进分子从真正有问题的人身上吸血啊
In order to further their agenda,
就为了推进他们的目标
Which is just getting high!
而他们的目标就是获得快♥感♥
Why did you make me do this?!
你为什么要让我做这种事
I was looking out for your best interests.
我是为你的最大利益考虑
Yeah, well, I'm done with Dr. Weed.
好吧 我再也不会靠大♥麻♥来治疗了
If I quit every time my mother pushed me to do something hard,
如果我妈每次逼我做很难的事 我都甩手不干
I wouldn't have... I-I...
我就不会...我...
Okay, well, I guess I did quit eventually
好吧 我后来好像的确是甩手不干了
To start doing drugs and having unprotected sex with college boys.
去吸毒 和大学生无套做♥爱♥
But the point...
但重点是...
No! No more advice!
够了 别再给我建议了
I hate you.
我讨厌你
I was trying to help you fill your...
我只是想帮你...
Look what I made! I went to kinko's.
瞧瞧我做了什么 我去了金考快印店
Talked to some undergrads making a 'zine.
跟一些正在做图文编辑的大学生聊了聊
It's a lovely place. Anyway, turns out
那真是个好地方 总之 我发现
I've been living my entire life in opposition to my father.
我一直在按照和我爸对立的方式来过我的人生
And now that he's dead, I have no idea who I really am.
现在他死了 我就搞不清自己是谁了
Am I even a writer? Who knows?
我是个作家吗 谁知道呢
Maybe I'm meant to be a master carpenter,
或许我的真正使命是成为木匠大♥师♥
Slash tree house architect, slash singer-songwriter.
兼树屋建筑师 兼歌♥手-词曲作家
Anyways, although my zoo animals are likely dead
总之 尽快我的动物们很可能都死了
Or escaped, I'd like to thank you for taking that router
或是逃跑了 我还是想感谢你收走路由器
And forcing me to explore the world.
并强迫我探索这个世界
Okay.
好了
I'm gonna go into the backyard
我先去后院了
and test some branches for load-bearing capacity.
测试下某些树枝的载重能力
Oh, sorry.
不好意思
Look... Jesus christ.
当心点 天啊
Ugh, what is that?! What...
那是什么鬼东西 天啊
Order mozzarella sticks like a person.
像正常人一样点奶酪棒吃啊
Anyway, I-I don't want you to cream your jeans or anything
总之 我也不希望你把奶酪弄到牛仔裤上
'cause I know they're your only pair,
因为我知道你就这么一条
But maybe my mom wasn't so great.
但或许我妈没那么好
Seriously? What, did you hack my e-mail?
不是吧你 你竟然黑了我的邮件吗
I mean, the pressure made me rad,
那巨大的压力让我狂暴
But have you ever slept with no sheets?
但你睡过没有床单的床吗
So scratchy.
真的好痒
Five out of ten. Would bang.
满分十分打5分 可以上♥床♥
Yup, that's her.
没错 就是她
Actually, That was the first time I fell into a depression.
实际上 那是我第一次抑郁
it was after a tennis match and I had won,
那是在一次网球赛后 我打赢了
But not by enough, 'cause it was never enough.
但比分差距拉得不够大 永远都是不够好
And my mom was doing this... this food withholding thing.
我妈就 不给我吃饭
I think she saw something about it on a tv show
我觉得那好像是她在电视上看到的妙招
as a way to control your dog or something.
是一种控制狗狗的方法什么的
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表