...then maybe it wasn't
那也许是因为我从一开始就知道
so great to begin with. I'm sick of living
这不是什么好事 我受够了
underneath your highfalutin surveillance state.
活在你傲慢的监控之下
Plus, "Hypothetical fantasy" is redundant.
再说"假想幻想"在语意上重复了
I just silenced the judgy mom voice in my head.
我才把我妈评判我的声音从脑袋里赶出去
I don't need another one from you.
我不需要你再来批评我
Stop using your big voice at me!
别再吼我了
Don't hug me. Just let me be sad!
别抱我 让我自己难过一会儿
I'll use my big voice at you whenever I want!
我想什么时候吼你都可以
I'm only using my big voice with you now!
从今以后我对你说话都用吼的
You... Come on.
你 拜托
You had a rough month.
你这个月过得不顺而已
You'll bounce back.
你会好起来的
I'm a 30-something failed actress
我是个三十好几的失败女演员
living in a disgusting K-Town studio.
住在恶心的韩国城工作室里
I haven't been to the dentist in years.
我已经好几年看不起牙医了
My agent told me to gain 20 pounds
我的经纪人叫我增重20磅
so that I could at least audition to be the kooky aunt.
说那样我至少能去试镜怪阿姨
Oh, God!
我的天
Oh, God. You ruined my life!
老天 你毁了我的生活
Why?! Why did you do it?!
为什么 你为什么这么做
Paul.
保罗
Look at me.
看着我
Paul.
保罗
You knew it was a snake when you picked it up.
你分明知道是条蛇还去捡
What?
什么
You knew who I was.
你早知道我是什么样的人
You don't get to act surprised now.
你不能现在才来装作惊讶
Becca and Vernon had their baby.
贝卡和弗南的宝宝出生了
It's a girl.
是个女孩
Tallulah.
叫塔卢拉
Ew.
真恶心
Becca had her baby.
贝卡的宝宝出生了
Dorothy's crying. It's very mucous-y.
多洛希在哭 听起来像卡痰了
Lindsay's just reciting the spoken word parts of "Lemonade."
琳赛只是在背《柠檬水》里的独白
Such idiots.
这些人真白♥痴♥
We're no better than them.
我们也不比他们好到哪去
Oh, speak for yourself.
说你自己呢吧
I'm not the one who flung my sandwich
我又没像动物园里生气的猩猩一样
like a upset chimp at the zoo.
把三明治扔出去
I threw it because I realized
我扔东西是因为我发觉
I was living with an uptight dildo
我一直和一个焦躁的假屌♥生活在一起
whose personality unmakes itself anytime something bad happens.
每次发生糟糕的事 他的性格就会恢复原形
Says the woman who spent weeks catatonic on the couch
你穿着结块的运动裤蜷在沙发上好几周
in crusty yoga pants.
还有脸说我
I have a clinical goddamn illness! Oh, right.
我是有正经临床疾病的 是啊
So you just win because your condition
因为《精神疾病诊断与统计手册》上
is listed in the DSM?
有你的症状 你就赢了吗
No! I win because I am doing something about it.
不 我赢了是因为我在想办法应对
You're just lashing out
而你只是乱发脾气
and putting me under a microscope!
对我鸡蛋里挑骨头
It just happened!
那事突然就发生了
He just died.
他说死就死了
Right, I am still grieving, Gretchen.
我还在悲痛中好吗 格雷琴
Jesus Christ!
老天爷啊
But I was there first! Where?!
但是我先来的 来哪
Here! In shit, miserable!
这里 悲惨都是我先承包的
There just isn't room
现在这里根本就没有
for you to be broken right now, too.
让你也崩溃的空间
Oh, that...
你这么说...
that is complete...
你这么说实在是...
How is that okay?
你怎么可以这么说
It's not.
我是不该
It is completely unfair.
我这样根本不公平
No. This is not supposed to...
不 本不该是这样的
One person is supposed to be in the hospital bed.
本该是一个人瘫在病床上
And then the other uncomfortably sleeping on that little couch,
其他人都不舒服地睡在小沙发上守着他
just sneaking home to shower and...
抽空偷偷回家冲个澡
and walk the dog.
遛个狗
Right?
可不是嘛
Right, Jimmy.
就是这样 吉米
And yet...
而我们...
I said don't touch anything!
我说了什么都不许碰
I knew it was a snake.
我明知道是条蛇
Get out!
滚出去
You told me we could leave any time.
你曾经说过 我们随时可以退出
Right. So why didn't you?
是啊 那你为什么不退出
I've been mean. I have been angry.
我一直都很刻薄 愤怒
I've been judging you.
我一直都在评判你
Which was our one promise, from the beginning.
我们从最初开始 就说好了不许评判的
If you were serious about leaving,
如果你真的想退出
then you would have gone by now.
那你早就走了
You didn't leave, either. I know.
你也没退出啊 是啊
I don't know why.
我不知道为什么
I think this may be impossible.
我觉得我们或许根本是不可能的
But can't that be okay?
但那样也没什么关系吧
I mean, the-the vast majority of all human effort,
我是说 人类大部分的努力
however great or miniscule, ends in failure.
或大或小 都以失败告终
So, what are your options?
我们还有得选吗
You just ad-admit pre-defeat
难道因为你可能是对的
because the odds are that you're gonna be right?
你就早早认输了吗
Or you do it anyway?
还是任性地继续下去
Maybe we're a success...
或许我们算是成功的
regardless of the outcome,
无论结果如何
because... we tried.
因为我们努力过
Maybe there's beauty in the struggle
或许与几乎注定的失败抗争
against near certain failure.
也有它的美丽
Is that enough?
那样就够了吗
A beautiful struggle?
一场美丽的挣扎
Maybe. It's all gonna suck one day,
或许 有一天我们会彻底闹掰
so enjoy it now, stop rocking the boat,
所以现在好好享乐 不要闹了
and that is goddamn it?!
就他妈这样了吗
It's like in my book.
就跟我书里写的一样
Ugh, no more book.
别再提书了
Gretchen tired.
格雷琴累了
In chapter 12,
在12章中
Kitty is headed to Lisbon to follow Take That on tour,
凯蒂去里斯本追"接招乐队"的巡演
but instead she stays with Simon,
但是她却和萨蒙在一起
though they have no possible future.
尽管他们不可能有未来
Oh, my God! That's makes perfect sense.
我的天啊 这样就完全说得通了
That's why they stay together.
这就是为什么他们在一起
They are mirrors of you and I.
他们就是你和我的影子
Theirs is a love forbidden,
他们的爱情是被禁止的
thus... doomed.
所以注定破灭
Why is it forbidden?
为什么是被禁止的
Well, because they're half-siblings.
因为他们有血缘关系啊
Wait, what?!
等等 什么
Jimmy, we talking incest?
吉米 你是说乱♥伦♥吗
How did you miss that?
你怎么错过这点的
I wasn't listening that good.
我听得没那么认真
Look, when I came up with this story,
我当初构思这个故事的时候
I was, I was falling in love with you...
我 我正和你坠入爱河
e-even though it was, it was scary and-and wrong.
尽管 那很吓人 也是错误的
I thought that I was avoiding my feelings by writing my book,
我以为我写书是为了逃避我的感情
but it was you
但是是你
who was fueling me this whole time.
一直给我鼓励
Fueling you to write about a couple of horny sibs?
鼓励你写一对色气满满的兄妹故事吗
Give me.
给我
Show me the part you cranked out last night
给我看看你昨晚特别生气时
when you were all upset.
写出来的内容
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表