Congratulations.
恭喜
A night like no other awaits.
接下来请享受无与伦比的美好夜晚
Thank you.
谢谢
My, it was an ordeal indeed.
天啊 真是严酷的考验
I have so many questions!
我有好多问题
Two rye Manhattans please.
来两杯黑麦威士忌鸡尾酒
That'll be $42.
总共42美元
Oh, my God, you got to be shitting me.
天啊 你♥他♥妈♥开什么玩笑
I'm sorry, Jimmy.
我很抱歉 吉米
This place sucks.
这地方烂透了
Speakeasies are lame.
地下酒吧太傻♥逼♥了
Well, I told you.
我跟你说过了啊
But I found it for you.
但我还是替你找到了
I beat them. We wanted each other to be happy.
我打败了他们 我们都希望对方能开心
Ah, there you are.
你在这儿啊
Excellent work with the QR code.
那个二维码设计的真赞啊
Let-let me ask you about the, uh...
我想向你打听下关于那个...
masturbating homeless man. Was he...
手♥淫♥的流浪汉 他是不是...
Why didn't you want to be with me today?
你今天为什么不想跟我在一起
Paul, I can't pretend to be someone
保罗 我无法继续假装
I think you'd like anymore.
我觉得你会喜欢的那种人了
If we have any chance, I have to tell you what I want,
如果我们还有机会走下去 我必须告诉你我想要的
and you have to decide if you can live with it or not.
你必须决定你能否接受那个
All I've ever wanted is the real Lindsay.
我一直想要的 就是真实的琳赛啊
Tell me.
告诉我
Your wish is my... I want to bone other guys.
你的愿望就是我的... 我想睡其他男人
Physically.
真正地打炮
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不要
No, no, no. Jimmy.
不 不要啊 吉米
What?
什么
You can't do that.
你不能那么做
That would break my heart.
那会让我心碎的
No, Paul, it's for us.
不 保罗 这是为了我们
You can watch.
你可以在旁边围观
I mean, I'd like you to watch.
我希望让你围观
I want to be a family,
我想好好维持这个家庭
but I also want to be happy.
但我同时也想要活得开心
You want me to be happy, right?
你也想让我开心 对吧
I consent.
我同意了
I love you so much.
我太爱你了
This is going to be so good for us.
这一定会对我们的生活大大有利的
Family.
家庭啊
♪ Oh, it's right time... ♪
♪此刻正是... ♪
Hello, hipster dorks of the speakeasy.
大家好啊 地下酒吧的各位嬉皮士呆子
My name... is Jimmy Shive-Overly.
我叫吉米·希瓦-奥弗利
And I'm gonna sing you a song!
接下来我要为大家唱首歌♥
♪ Happy toes ♪
♪快乐的小脚趾♪
♪ Time to say good-bye to woes ♪
♪是时候告别悲伤了♪
♪ Every Jack and Jill knows ♪
♪每个人都知道♪
♪ She's the gal for me ♪
♪她就是我的真命天女♪
♪ Happy toes ♪
♪快乐的小脚趾♪
♪ Happiness I will impose ♪
♪我愿意把快乐到处播撒♪
♪ From New York ♪
♪从纽约♪
♪ To Idahos ♪
♪到爱达荷州♪
♪ 'Cause I'm in L.O.V.E. I'm in love ♪
♪因为我 陷入爱情了♪
This is the last Sunday Funday, isn't it?
这是最后的快乐星期天活动了 对吧
Oh, yeah.
肯定是了
♪ Smiles fell like dominoes ♪
♪微笑就像多米诺骨牌♪
♪ I've lost my gal ♪
♪我失去了我的女人♪
♪ So if you see her, tell her please ♪
♪如果你见到她 拜托告诉她♪
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表