You just ditched me at the commune tabes.
你竟然把我丢在了共享桌上
Vernon.
弗南
Are you seriously ready to explain this--
你真的已经准备好把我们的事跟别人说了吗
whatever this is-- to anyone? Because I'm not.
我也不知道我们这算什么 我可没准备好
And I wouldn't have almost had to
我原本也根本不必解释的
if you hadn't taken me on this ludicrous date.
都怪你非要带我来一场这荒唐的约会
Well, I thought I should.
我觉得我理应带你出来啊
You were so mad after the period thing.
你之前因为月经的事 对我那么生气
Well, yes, I didn't want you to automatically dismiss me
是啊 我不希望你一发现
as a goddamn viable human being to share air with
我不能做♥爱♥了 就把我当无关人等
the second I wasn't available for sex,
一脚给踹开了
but I'm not, like mad mad,
但我也没有震怒啊
I knew what I was getting with you, Jimmy.
我知道我跟你在一起得到的是什么 吉米
Okay, well... good.
好吧 很好
I'm glad you hate this place, too. It's the worst, right?
我真高兴你也讨厌这地方 真是太糟糕了对吧
No, dude. I've actually been here before.
不 老兄 我以前其实很喜欢这地方
It's awesome. I love this fancy shit,
很赞的 我喜欢这种高档的格调
just, you know, not with you.
只是 跟你在一起就不行了
Ouch.
我♥操♥
I just meant not yet,
我的意思是 现在还不行
or whatever. I told you up front.
随便吧 我之前告诉过你了
I'm... scared of this shit.
我有点怕 这种情况
Right.
好吧
And I don't believe in it, so...
我也不相信爱情 所以...
I'm still hungry. You? I could eat.
我还饿着呢 你呢 我也想吃
This was a great idea.
真是个超赞的主意
God, I love this movie. It's the best.
天啊 我好爱这部电影 最佳影片
Ugh, I hate Cameron so much.
我好讨厌卡梅隆
He's repulsive.
他令人反感
No kidding. It's, like, kill yourself.
对极了 干脆杀了我算了
What?
怎么了
Nothing. Nothing.
没什么 没什么
Did we get chopsticks?
我们有筷子吗
Yeah, I certainly asked for them.
有啊 我找服务员要了的
Aha, there you go.
给你
You be quiet!
你给我闭嘴
Turn around and watch the movie!
转过身去好好看电影吧
Just mind your own business, you old cow.
管好自己的事吧 老母牛
God. Some people. Really.
天啊 有些人真是 就是啊
Right? Want a beer?
是吧 想喝啤酒吗
This is good.
真好吃
Excuse me.
打扰了
I have a large book club of ladies,
我有一个大型的女性读书俱乐部
and we're going to be reading a book,
为你打算开始读一本书
and drinking wine-- what
然后喝喝酒什么的 好欢乐
and I just want to make sure you have enough copies?
我想确定一下 你这里有足够的数量
Fantastic. What is the title?
好极了 书名是什么
Congratulations, You're Dying?
《恭喜 你正在死去》
By some guy with a weird name.
是一个名字很奇怪的家伙写的
Why aren't you typing?
你怎么没有输进去
So, you're the slizz. What?
你就是那个"公交车"吧 什么
Yeah? What a bitch.
怎么样 真是个贱♥人♥
I knew it. She didn't buy it?
我就知道 她根本不信是吧
No, so I stole this.
是啊 所以我偷来了这个
Sweet. I love this guy.
真棒 我好爱这家伙
I'm telling you,
我跟你说
people that naturally suspicious of humanity
像那种对人性充满怀疑的人
should not be allowed to do customer service.
根本不该做客服类的工作
No kidding.
就是啊
You think Killian wants a cat?
你觉得卡利安会想要一只猫吗
Who?
谁啊
Kerouac? Here, kitty, kitty.
凯鲁亚克 快过来 小猫咪
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表