Hey, are you using these chair...?
你好 请问这些椅子你还要...
Back off!
滚出
Sunday Funday!
快乐星期天
Sunday Funday!
快乐星期天
Where have you been?
你死哪儿去了啊
I've had to fight off wave after wave of hungry, cool dads
我不得不打退一波又一波饥饿的酷奶爸
and trust-fund alts.
和信托基金小业务员
It's been like a hipster Game of Thrones up in this bitch.
简直就像嬉皮士版的《权力的游戏》一样
Sorry, Ty drove me.
抱歉 泰开车送我来的
You banged Ty last night?
你昨晚又跟泰搞上了吗
Worse... he came over this morning
比那更糟 他是今天早上到我家的
to invite me to the Tribeca Film Festival.
邀请我去参加翠贝卡电影节
We'd leave tonight on a private plane.
我们今晚乘私人飞机过去
Gretch...
格雷琴
Tribeca is super hip.
翠贝卡简直是时尚先锋
It, like, stands for something.
好像是 有着什么特殊意义的
The triangle below Canal.
就运河街以南的三角地带啊
No. Something real.
不 是真实的东西
I'll think of it later.
我晚些时候再想吧
Private plane...!
私人飞机
Private plane...!
私人飞机
Dicks on a private plane...
私人飞机上的一堆鸡♥巴♥
But Jimmy...
但是吉米
Gretchen.
格雷琴
Ty is famous.
泰可是名人
Also, he's a total dog,
而且 他就像条下流的狗
so he's never gonna want you to meet his gross Polish parents
所以他肯定不会让你去见他恶心的波兰父母的
or tell you about his squash games
或跟你说他的壁球比赛的事
or ask you to shave his butthole.
或让你给他剃肛毛
Tell me you don't shave Paul's butthole.
告诉我你没给保罗剃肛毛
Marriage is dark, Gretch.
婚姻是很黑暗的 格雷琴
I want to go, but not even really,
我倒是想去 但又很犹豫
because of Ty.
因为那是泰
Right. Private plane, free champagne.
是啊 私人飞机 免费香槟
No, here's what's keeping me up all night:
不 让我烦心到晚上睡不着的是
Even though Jimmy's a squirrelly guy,
尽管吉米是个奇葩
when I look at him,
当我看着他的时候
I swear I can see years into the future with this dude.
我发誓我可以看到好多年后还和他在一起
And that is why I am thinking of getting on that plane.
所以我才想着要上飞机 断绝那种情况
Geez...
天啊
What are you going to do?
你打算怎么做啊
I'm gonna have the best goddamn Sunday Funday ever
我先享受史上最棒的快乐星期天吧
and figure it out later.
晚些时候再去想
Figure it out later, dicks on a plane,
晚些时候再想 飞机上的大鸡♥巴♥
Sunday Funday.
快乐星期天
Sunday Funday!
快乐星期天
Sunday Funday, biznitches!
快乐星期天 小碧池们
Sunday Funday Better than a Monday
快乐星期天呀 好过星期一呀
Can only do it one way
只有一种享受方法呀
And that is the drunk way Sunday Funday...
喝得醉醺醺的呀 快乐星期天呀
Bloody Mary and a triple whiskey neat.
要杯血腥玛丽和三料纯威士忌
For the love of God, hurry.
苍天大地啊 快点上
And that is the drunk way!
喝得醉醺醺的呀
I can't believe you agreed to come to Sunday Funday...
我真不敢相信你也会来参加快乐星期天活动
Just because I decided to come to a "Drinking" brunch
尽管我决定参加一个"饮酒早午餐"活动
does not mean I'm part of your juvenile ritual.
并不意味着我就属于你们这个"幼稚青少派"了
Jimmy, sunday Funday is not juvenile.
吉米 快乐星期天才不是幼稚青少行为
Sunday Funday is about
快乐星期天的宗旨
participating in fun activities with friends.
在于和朋友一起参加有趣的活动
Sunday Funday is about
快乐星期天的宗旨
squeezing every drop of life out of the weekend...
在于充分享受周末的每一滴乐趣
before Monday.
再去面临忙呆的周一
Right, neither of you has a job.
事实上 你们俩都没工作
You can not have a job and still hate Mondays.
就算没工作 也是可以讨厌周一的啊
Like Garfield.
就跟加菲猫一样
Like Garfield, Jimmy... Garfield.
就跟加菲猫一样 吉米 加菲猫
well, you picked the right day to come-- it's my turn.
你来的日子很对 今天轮到我坐庄
Oh, you take turns.
你们还轮流组织活动啊
Yeah, two weeks ago, I made a list of activities.
是啊 两周前 我列了个活动清单
Last week was Lindser's.
上周是琳赛主办的
Today is Edgar's.
今天轮到埃德加了
You may not believe this,
你或许不相信
but I never got to lead a mission in Iraq.
但我当年在伊♥拉♥克♥时没当过行动负责人
And I'm telling you,
我要告诉你们
I have designed the ultimate Sunday Funday List Ever
我设计了一份史上最精彩的快乐星期天活动清单
of All Time... Ever.
前无古人 后无来者
What does it say?
上面写了哪些活动
"Mooch off Jimmy, scream in your sleep,
"跟吉米蹭吃蹭住 睡梦中突然嘶吼
threaten people at Best Buy"?
在百思买♥♥威胁陌生人"吗
No...
不是
It's a surprise.
是个惊喜哦
Sunday Funday.
快乐星期天
Sunday Funday.
快乐星期天
Sunday Funday. Ooh, yeah, baby
快乐星期天 噢耶 宝贝
Can't get enough of the Sunday Now
星期天的快乐享不够
Funday, sunday And...
快乐日 星期天 然后
Fun...
快乐
Really good stuff... really...
真的好棒 真的
Those are the kind of people who do Sunday Funday.
那种才像是搞"快乐星期天"活动的人
I'm from L.A.
我是洛杉矶本地仔
Fun hipster shit is just poor Latino shit from ten years ago.
现在有趣的嬉皮士文化就是十年前的拉丁文化
I'm telling you,
我跟你们说
this is gonna be the most underground,
本周一定会成为史上最隐秘的
unique and dope Sunday Funday Ever...
最独特 最令人兴奋的快乐星期天
Hey, man, you, uh, dropped this.
嘿 老兄 你的这个掉了
Thanks.
谢了
Don't worry about it.
别担心
I think it's really cool
我觉得你们
that you guys are doing Sunday Funday, you know?
搞快乐星期天的活动真的很酷
I kind of started it.
那算是我开的头
Recognize these?
认得出这副墨镜吗
From Drive?
《亡命驾驶》里的
All right, man, have fun.
好吧 祝你们玩得愉快
To Sunday Funday.
敬快乐星期天
A Sunday, a Funday A better than a Monday.
快乐星期天呀 好过忙呆星期一呀
Sunday Funday Sunday Funday
快乐星期天呀 快乐星期天呀
Sunday Funday Ooh, yeah.
快乐星期天呀
See you.
再见了
Ty invited Gretchen to go to Tribeca.
泰邀请格雷琴去参加翠贝卡电影节
They're leaving tonight.
他们今晚就走
Tribeca?!
翠贝卡
It's the triangle for canals, Jimmy.
就是"运河三角洲"的意思 吉米
Tonight?
今晚吗
Seriously?
真的吗
Well, that's fine.
那也没什么啊
We're both free to do what we want.
我们想做什么都可以去做
You really want Ty flying Gretchen on a private plane
你真的想让泰用私人飞机载着格雷琴
to a fancy film festival?
去一个高档电影节吗
Look, she's a big girl...
听着 她是个大姑娘了
she can make her own decisions.
她有能力为自己做决定了
No, she can't!
不 她不行
Her decisions are 99% dog shit.
她的决定99%都烂得跟狗屎一样
She got LASIK at the Pasadena Flea Market.
她曾在小跳蚤市场做了个激光矫正视力手术
For some perverse reason,
出于某些奇葩的原因
you make her happy.
你让她很快乐
So, ask yourself this:
所以请你自问一下
Do you want Ty's claws even deeper into her?
你希望泰的魔爪入侵她的身体吗
Ready, Lindsanity?
准备好了吗 琳疯子
You know, on second thought,
仔细一想
I think I will witness this juvenile display myself.
我还是亲眼见证一下你们这"幼稚青少派"活动吧
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表