Uncle! I give in.
山姆大叔 我屈服了
I will fill out your paperwork and find the money for your meds.
我会帮你填申请资料 筹钱给你买♥♥药的
Thank you.
谢谢
Where is it that you're living?
你现在住在哪儿来着
Uh, Silver Lake.
银湖区
Silver Lake.
银湖区
Hey, Jerry, bad news,
嘿 杰瑞 坏消息
you're gonna have to turn in your hook.
你得把你的钩子交上来了
But-but I use it to pick things up.
但我得用这个捡东西啊
No, man. Stuff's gonna stay on the ground.
不行 老兄 你只能任由东西掉地上了
This hipster's having bad "Dweams."
这位嬉皮士可是每晚都做噩梦呢
I didn't...
我不是...
Why would you do that?!
你为什么要那样啊
My dad didn't say another word to me in the car,
我爸坐在车里一个字都不肯跟我说
and now they're changing their flight so they leave tomorrow!
他们现在更改了航♥班♥ 打算明天就走
What is wrong with you?!
你是怎么回事啊
Sorry, wouldn't you rather have a fractured,
不好意思 难道你不希望跟你父母之间
combative relationship with your parents that's based on truth
是建立在真♥相♥上的有嫌隙的 矛盾不断的关系
than this pleasant artificial relationship based on lies?
而非建立在谎言上的 虚假美好的关系吗
No.
不希望
Well, then you should've been more explicit about that.
那你应该表现得更明确一点啊
They're my family!
他们是我的家人
I get to lie to them till I'm old and they're dead,
我可以骗到他们死去 到我老去
and you don't get a vote!
你无权做任何决定
I would never tell your dad to read your book.
我就不会叫你♥爸♥去读你的书
Yeah, because he wouldn't let you through the door
是啊 因为他根本就不会让你进门的
'cause you're a redhead
因为你是红头发
and he's hated the Irish
自从爱尔兰共和军
ever since the IRA blew up his favorite chip shop.
炸了他最爱的薯条店 他就憎恶爱尔兰人
Look, I'm sorry.
听着 我很抱歉
Forgive me for valuing honesty.
原谅我太看重诚实
This is about you controlling
实质是你喜欢操控别人
and bullying everybody to behave the way you think they should.
迫使他们按照你觉得对的方式生活
I knew you were insensitive and manipulative,
我早知道你没有同理心 爱控制人
but you're mean, Jimmy.
但你很刻薄 吉米
You're a mean person.
你是个刻薄的人
Well, at least I am a person!
那至少我还是个人啊
I'm done. I'm tagging out.
我退出了 我不想继续了
What? Of-of this argument?
什么 不继续争吵了吗
No, Jimmy. Of this.
不是 吉米 是这种关系
I told you I don't do relationships,
我早跟你说过 我是不谈恋爱的
and yet here we are in one.
但我们却还是谈上了
I feel...
我感觉...
I feel like this train is speeding up,
我感觉 感情的列车奔跑得太快了
and this may be my last chance to hop off
现在或许是我最后跳下来的机会
before any serious injury.
才不会导致车毁人亡
Speak English.
说人话
Good-bye, Jimmy.
再见了 吉米
Sorry!
抱歉
You're right, I'm not a person.
你说得对 我不是个人
Those three stars are Orion's Belt.
那3颗星是猎户的腰带
See how he looks like a man with a club?
瞧他多像一个挥舞着球棒的男人啊
G'day, Linds.
你好啊 小琳
I'm Orion, the mighty hunter.
我是奥赖恩 伟大的猎户
What was that for?
你干嘛吻我啊
Nothing.
没什么
Just... you.
就为 你
You weirdo.
你个怪胎
I'm sorry. I have to go.
对不起 我得走了
Gretchen needs me.
格雷琴需要我
Thanks for the day.
谢谢你陪我一天
Have fun with your stars.
祝你跟你的星星♥相♥处愉快
They're everyone's stars.
那是大家的星星啊
Where's Gretchen?
格雷琴呢
And why are you cooking?
你怎么会在做饭
It's over.
我们结束了
Lasted longer than anyone would've guessed, huh?
比大家预想的都要久 对吧
No.
不是吧
What happened?
发生什么事了
Uh, can we not talk about it?
我们能别谈这事吗
I-I need to just...
我就是...
just not.
不想谈
You hungry?
你饿了吗
Yeah, I-I could eat.
是啊 我可以吃些东西
No go on the pills, huh?
药没戏了是吧
Nope.
没戏
We'll go down there tomorrow and sort it out.
我们明天一起过去 想办法争取到
R-Really?
真的吗
Thanks.
谢谢
I have no idea how to cook.
我根本不知道该怎么做饭
What have you been doing all this time?
那你这是在干什么
Just, uh, stirring ketchup in a pan.
就是在锅里搅番茄酱而已
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧
that's a good base.
底打得不错
Pinch of salt, throw it in there.
抓一点盐 扔进去
Pinch-pinch of salt.
抓点盐
And then add a little bit of, uh, olive oil,
然后加一点 橄榄油
two, three counts worth.
倒过来 数两三下就够了
Now stir it in.
然后开始搅拌
Stir it in nice and gently.
轻轻地搅 搅匀了
And, uh, keep stirring,
不断搅拌
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表