This is where we work.
这里是我们工作的地方
Come on.
得了吧
This is where you do drugs and make up nonsense into the mic.
这里是你们嗑药 对着麦克风瞎叫唤的地方啊
You know, you were actually a pretty good PR rep, there.
其实 你以前真的是个很出色的公♥关♥专家
But lately, your ass has been tragic.
但最近 你个贱♥人♥实在太不像话了
If Rick hadn't died in that Jet Ski accident
如果瑞克没有因摩托艇事故死掉
his ass would be replacing you right now.
那他现在立刻就会来取代你
You do the same dumb stuff I do.
你也跟我这样狂放不羁啊
Bitch, I am 21.
贱♥人♥ 我可是21岁
You're 30.
你都30岁了
Hey, blood...
嘿 亲爱滴
Should we live in a studio in New York?
我们该住在纽约的录音棚里吗
If we bang the same guys we only need one bed.
如果我们上的是同一个男人 只需一张床就行了
Gretch, do coke off my titties.
格雷琴 从我的奶♥子♥上吸粉吧
I... I'm gonna go home.
我 我得回家了
With who, Shitstain?
跟谁 施斯坦吗
'Cause I'll take the other one.
我就要剩下的那个吧
No, alone.
不是 一个人回去
This feels like someone else. I don't know.
我觉得这不像是我 我也说不清
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm gonna go home, I'm gonna take a shower
我现在打算回家 好好洗个澡
and I'm gonna figure out what I'm gonna do with my life.
然后再想清楚 我打算如何利用好我的人生
Maybe you should, too.
或许你也该这样
Are you goddamn kidding me?
你♥他♥妈♥是在逗我呢吧
You always give me shit for being married
你一直批评我结婚的事
and now I'm cheating on my husband and you bail?
现在我背着我老公偷汉子 你又想退出了吗
You always bail on me,
你总是抛下我
and I'm sick of it.
我真是受够了
I can only help myself, Linds, sorry.
我只能自救了 琳赛 抱歉
Fine! I don't need you!
行吧 我不需要你
You watch!
你瞧好了
Come on.
快啊
Shit.
该死
Well, you were right, Jimmy.
你猜对了 吉米
Here I am.
我来了
Sorry?
什么
Your prediction. At the wedding.
你在婚礼上的预测
What are you talking about?
你在胡说些什么呢
"You and I have not made love for the last time."
"你和我以后还会继续做♥爱♥的"
Why would you say that?
你为什么要说这种话啊
No, you said that.
不 这话是你说的
At my wedding.
在我的婚礼上说的
I did?
真的吗
Well, that was quite a heckle.
那可真够黑的
Oh, shut up. Come on, let's go.
闭嘴 好了 我们开始吧
Becca, please...
贝卡 别这样
What are you doing?
你这是干什么呢
Is this a joke?
你是在开玩笑吗
Are you not gonna have sex with me?
你不打算跟我做♥爱♥吗
Becca, you're married.
贝卡 你已经结婚了
Oh, my God.
天啊
You are a sociopath.
你是个反♥社♥会♥者
I should've known.
我早该看出来的
I-Is my entire life just a game to you?
我的整个人生对你而言就是个游戏吗
Becca, please, why don't you just go home?
贝卡 别这样 你先回家吧
Get some sleep.
好好睡一觉
You look tired.
你看上去很疲倦
Oh, my God, are you...
天啊 你...
**You and I...*
*你和我
**Something, fly...*
*什么什么 飞起来
**Do, do, do With love for-for...*
*有了爱的...
**Y-You I want to fly*
*对你的爱 我想飞翔
**I want to fly Fly-y...*
*我想飞起来
**Dun, dun back home.*
*回家
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表