Me, the smartest,
我 是最聪明的
And you, the stupidest,
而你 则是最愚蠢的
living together.
竟然会住在一起
You seriously think I'm not strong enough
你真觉得我不够力气
to break through what-- ten staples?
攻破大约10颗订书针吗
Have a good day at school.
祝你今天在学校过得愉快
You've got to be kidding me.
你是在开玩笑吧
You're doing a juice cleanse?
你竟然在进行蔬菜果汁减肥法吗
You disgusting clich?
你个恶心的贱♥人♥
You're going to embarrass me at my diner.
你简直把我的人都丢尽了
Don't care.
不在乎
Day five.
已经是第5天了
Gretch, you can't imagine the high.
格雷琴 你简直无法想象有多爽
bet I can. No, you can't.
我可以的 不 你想象不到
Remember the time you you and Chingy snorted K off my vag?
还记得那次你和小倩从我阴♥道♥上吸K粉吗
Aw... yeah.
对哦 是啊
This one is almond,
这一瓶里面有杏仁
Flaxseed and something called "Whey runoff."
亚麻籽 以及一种叫做"乳清提炼"的东西
You don't understand
你不知道
how skinny the wives at Paul's firm are, Gretch.
保罗公♥司♥的那些人♥妻♥有多苗条 格雷琴
I can't compete.
我真是比不过她们
So, don't try.
那就别比了
Those Westside women are all
那些来自西区的女人
overly-tanned garbage monsters with fake tits.
都是美黑过度的垃圾 大胸都是假的
Hip bones jutting out of their Lululemons.
瘦的都髋骨突出了
That's exactly what they are.
你说的太对了
So screw 'em.
让她们都去死吧
Screw 'em, divorce Paul, start eating food,
让她们去死 跟保罗离婚 开始大吃特吃
move back to the East Side,
搬回到东区
become goddamn interesting again.
重新做回一个有趣的女人
If it wasn't your birthday, I'd be really hurt.
如果不是看今天是你生日 我会很受伤的
Sorry. This Jimmy thing has me all freaked out.
对不起 吉米搞得我心烦意乱的
I warned you about him.
我早就警告过你了
I bet you guys talk about me all the time, huh?
我敢说你们一定经常谈到我吧
How much it bugs me.
真让我不爽
Nope.
没有
Ew! You guys probably,
好恶心 你们或许
like, talk about me during sex even.
在做♥爱♥的时候也会谈到我吧
You guys are weird.
你们可真是奇葩
I didn't mean the key thing like he took it.
我想要钥匙 并不是他理解的那个意思
I don't think I did.
我觉得我不是
We're having fun. That's enough.
我们在一起很开心 那就够了
It better be. He is a bad person.
最好是这样 他是个大烂人
I'm a bad person.
我也是个烂人
Are you still seeing Mr. Fancy Director Guy?
你还在跟那个帅导演约会吗
It's complicated.
情况很复杂
Your life is so fun and complicated!
你的生活好有趣好复杂
My life used to be fun and complicated.
我的生活以前也是有趣又复杂的
And now you're married to a banker.
现在你却嫁给了一个银行家
Paul is actually VP of Wealth Management and Investment Strategies.
保罗其实是财富管理和投资策略部的副经理
Idiot. What?
傻瓜 什么
There you are.
你在这儿啊
I'm sorry, Gretchen.
不好意思 格雷琴
Uh, your phone keeps going to voice mail.
你的手♥机♥直接转到语♥音♥信箱了
Oh, I left it somewhere. What's up?
我手♥机♥好像丢在哪儿了 怎么了
It's Sam. He did an interview.
是山姆惹了麻烦 他接受了一个采访
Without consulting me? Who with?
竟然没有咨♥询♥我的意见吗 谁采访的
A college paper.
一个大学报社
Oh. And?
好吧 然后呢
He used the word "Gay" And "Faggot" 37 times.
他37次使用"同志"和"基佬"这种侮辱性词汇
As in "Faggot is a really terrible word,
他说的是"基佬"是个很恶毒的词
and gay people are the best"?
"同志"万岁吗
The reporter is the president of the Gay and Lesbian student union,
那名记者是男同女同学生会的主席
and he's threatening to go to the Times.
他威胁要把这事捅给《时报》
Go. Breakfast is on me. Happy birthday.
去吧 早餐算我请的 生日快乐
Nice try. You still have to buy me a present... cheapskate.
想得美 你还是得给我买♥♥份礼物的 吝啬鬼
Oh, come on!
加油
Who the hell is Ty?!
泰是他妈的哪棵葱
I stole you a card from CVS,
我从大药房♥给你偷了一张卡
but I lost it on the way over here.
但我在来的路上给弄丢了
This is serious, Sam.
这事很严重的 山姆
Inside, it said, "You're not just getting older.
卡的背面写着 "你不仅是在变老
You're also getting less attractive."
你的魅力也在渐渐流失"
You can't bribe me with flowers.
你用花是没办法收买♥♥我的
It's a joke,
那是个玩笑
because you're so young and beautiful and shit.
你又年轻又漂亮什么的
What were you thinking,
你脑子是坏掉了吗
doing an interview without me there?
竟然趁我不在时接受采访
To quote you, "I get nervous at these shits."
你自己不是说过"我遇到这种事会紧张"
We were skating and messing with college girls,
我们当时正在玩滑板 勾搭大学妹子
and this skinny fool comes up and says,
那个瘦猴跑上来
can he ask some questions.
问他可不可以问我一些问题
Were you high?
你当时吸毒吸嗨了吗
It was 10:00 in the morning.
当时是上午10点钟
Of course I was high.
我当然是吸嗨了
And the whole time, you did not notice he was gay?
在整个采访过程中 你都没看出他是同性恋吗
Presumptively.
我猜是这样
Yeah, I mean, dude was hella fruity, but so what?
是啊 那家伙确实有点娘炮 但那又怎么样
My generation--
我们这代人
we don't act different around different people,
我们面对不同的人不会刻意有不同的表现
frontin' fake personalities. We cool with everybody.
表现虚伪的自己 我们可以接受各种不同的人
Except Shitstain. He don't like Koreans.
除了施斯坦 他不喜欢韩国人
'Cause of their manipulative currency devaluation.
都怪他们那极具攻击性的货币贬值政策
And they eyes.
而且他们喜欢盯着你看
You called the head of the LGBT student union a "Faggot."
你竟然称LGBT学生会的主席是"基佬"
So? I call my pops that all the time.
那又怎样 我就是这么说我老爸的啊
Is your dad gay?
你♥爸♥是同性恋吗
No. He's just a faggot.
不是 他就是个死基佬而已
Well, now I have to go down there and deal with this.
现在我不得不去那边处理这事了
And do your job? Oh, no, Gretchen.
那本来就是你的工作啊 格雷琴
From now on,
从现在开始
when you receive an interview request,
只要有任何人要采访你
spontaneous or otherwise, what are you gonna do?
不管是临时采访还是别的什么 你要怎么做
Politely direct 'em to your office?
礼貌地指引他们去找你吗
Damn straight. Listen to Honey Nutz.
对极了 都得听姐的
Damn it!
该死的
I brought your phone.
我把你手♥机♥送来了
Oh. Awesome. Thanks.
好极了 谢谢
Beep, beep.
哔哔
Oh, you got flowers.
你收到花了啊
Yeah.
是啊
Buy them yourself or...?
是你自己买♥♥的还是...
No.
不是
Special occasion of some sort?
今天是什么特殊日子吗
People send me flowers sometimes, Jimmy.
别人有时就是会送花给我的啊 吉米
They want to see me happy.
他们希望看到我开心的样子
People like me.
大家都喜欢我
Oh, I know that. Of course I know that.
我知道 我当然知道这一点了
So, what are you doing later?
你晚些时候有什么事吗
I have plans.
我已经有安排了
Fine! Bye.
行吧 再见
Hey, can I get one of those?
嘿 能给我一支烟吗
These are pretty expensive.
我这烟可是很贵的
Don't be an asshole.
别像个贱逼一样
Fine.
好吧
You're boning my publicist, right?
你在干我的公♥关♥专家 是吗
Used to be.
之前是的
Yeah, I Googled your ass.
是吧 我用谷歌♥搜索了一下你
I liked your book.
我喜欢你的书
Really? Thank you.
是吗 谢谢
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表