Paul, can you get me a backup drink?
保罗 你能再帮我拿杯酒待会儿喝吗
Go.
去啊
She asked me not to tell you.
是她不让我告诉你的
You're not my friend anymore.
你跟我算是友尽了
Can I still live with you rent-free?
我还能免费住在你家吗
I guess so, yeah.
我想可以吧
It was good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Um... hey, guys.
大家好啊
Nice pull. Bec didn't tell me you were hitting that.
真有你的 贝卡都没跟我说你和格雷琴搭上了呢
Because I had no idea.
因为我完全不知道
Jimmy, you got to see this photo my colorectal guy just texted.
吉米 你得看看我哥们儿刚发给我的这张图片
It's sick. No.
真变♥态♥ 不要
Just...
赶紧...
Your loss. I'm getting us Jagerbombsters.
算你的损失 我去拿野格炸♥弹♥酒
Jagerbombsters!
野格炸♥弹♥酒
Did it even occur to you to tell me
你有稍微想过要告诉我
that you're sleeping with Gretchen?
你和格雷琴睡上了吗
No.
没有
You and Gretchen are poison people.
你和格雷琴简直是两朵奇葩
This is going to end so badly.
你们的下场一定会很惨的
I know, right?
我也觉得 是吧
I'm glad you came tonight.
我很高兴你今晚来了
Stop.
别说了
Tough shit. I am.
我可真够彪悍的
You are growing on me, Jimmy... Stupid-Three-Names.
你遇到我不断成长了 吉米-愚蠢的三名字
You're drunk.
你喝醉了
Thanks. Ditto.
谢了 同上
There is no way that that model is as good in bed as you are.
那个模特床上功夫不可能有你这么好
I know, right?
我也觉得 是吧
Okay, that's weird.
好吧 这么说好怪
Sorry about the key thing.
关于钥匙的事我很抱歉
Oh, yeah, speaking of which,
是啊 说到这个
I should probably take back the one I gave Sam.
我可能得把我给山姆的那把钥匙拿回来
That was my main key.
那是我的主钥匙
You gave Sam a key?
你给了山姆一把钥匙吗
To give to you, yeah.
是让他转交给你的
Wait, so you wanted me to have a key?
等等 所以你希望我收着你家钥匙吗
No, I just didn't want you to be mad at me.
不希望 我只是不想你生我的气
I'm not. I'm just embarrassed for asking.
我才没有 我只是开口索要钥匙感觉很丢人
Okay, good.
好吧 很好
Wait, he never gave you the key?
等等 他没把钥匙给你吗
No.
没有
Oh, Shit. Hey, guys.
糟糕 你们好啊
What the hell are you doing?
你这是搞毛啊
Sorry. We needed a place.
抱歉 我们需要个地方
For what?
干什么
You're gay?
你是同性恋吗
No... but this nigga sucks really good dick.
不是 但这个黑鬼很会舔鸡♥巴♥
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表