'Cause, Jimmy, you don't really want to know what's on my mind.
吉米 因为你不想知道我到底在想什么
That's not what this is.
那不是我们这种关系的重点
We are just two independently existing people
我们只是两个独♥立♥存在的人
who get together to have sex.
为了做♥爱♥而凑到一起
Well, how do I determine what we are?
为何是我来决定我们之间是什么关系
You're the one who started this whole thing when you said...
整件事是由你开始的 那天你说...
"Said?" You're the one who did, Jimmy.
说 你可是直接去做了 吉米
You did goddamn Hollywood It Girl Megan Thomas.
你上了该死的好莱坞名媛梅根·托马斯
Only because you said I could!
那是因为你说了我可以上的啊
And then I sleep with one guy and you freak out!
然后我就跟一个人上♥床♥了 你就抓狂了
It was one-and-a-half guys!
那可是1.5个男人
So you are jealous. Why don't you just admit
所以你的确是吃醋了 你何不直接承认
you can't handle it if I sleep with someone else?
你无法接受我跟别的男人上♥床♥呢
Fine, if you admit
行啊 前提是你先承认
that you can't handle it if I do.
你无法接受我跟别的女人上♥床♥
Fine!
好吧
Well, then maybe we should be "Exclusive."
那也许我们该做"专属炮♥友♥"
Is that what you want?
你是想这样吗
That'd be awesome. Let's do that.
那真是太棒了 我们就那么干吧
Great. Great.
好极了 好极了
Guess we're "Exclusive," then.
我想我们是"专属炮♥友♥"了
Wait. Are we being sarcastic or are we actually exclusive?
慢着 我们这是在调侃还是真成专属炮♥友♥了
I got a little bit lost in there somewhere.
我也有点搞不清了
But yeah... I guess we're...exclusive.
但是的 我想我们是专属炮♥友♥了
Okay.
好吧
Cool. Cool.
行 行
Can you believe Becca and Vernon said we were toxic?
你敢相信贝卡和弗南说我们是毒害吗
Yeah, no kidding. What a joke.
是啊 瞎说什么 真是个大笑话
Come in.
进来吧
I know this isn't a great time,
我知道现在时机不对
but there's something I have to say.
但有件事我必须要说
Gretchen, this is going to upset you,
格雷琴 这事肯定会让你很生气的
and Jimmy... you're going to hate me for ratting, but--
吉米 你肯定会恨死我的 但是
Edgar, we're not doing anything!
埃德加 我们没在办事儿
What's the awful news, Edgar?
到底是什么坏消息 埃德加
Uh, just that... I was making you guys nachos
就是...我之前在给你们做玉米片
"A la Jimmy and Gretchen"
"吉米和格雷琴特♥供♥"
And it turns out we're out of peanuts.
然后发现家里没有花生了
So...? Make them without the peanuts.
所以呢 就没有花生凑合着吃啊
Okay. I will.
好吧 我去做
And...you're welcome.
另外...不客气
For the nachos?
因为玉米片吗
Yeah. For the nachos.
是啊 因为玉米片
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表